Yeah, I did.
-怎么 你觉得是我编的吗 -不是
- What, you think I'm making it up? - No.
如果人们觉得某人不是好人时
When people have a bad feeling about someone,
通常是有原因的
there's usually a reason.
不是每次 但很经常
Not always, but often.
他当时在抽烟
He was smoking.
我不确定 但看起来像卷烟
Can't be sure, but looked like roll-ups.
就像我说的
Well, like I said,
我们需要你来警局录口供
we'll need you to come in and make a statement.
好吧 谢谢
All right. Thanks.
-谢谢你 -谢谢你
- Thank you. - Thank you.
-迭戈·马拉多纳 -是啊
- Diego Maradona. - Yeah.
现在都不说菲尔·米切尔了
Makes some changes from Phil Mitchell.
你怎么想
What do you think?
其实我觉得他看起来挺可信的
I think he seems pretty solid, actually.
如果他说的时间没错
Yeah, if he's right about the time.
那这男人出现后不到一小时她就遇害了
That's less than an hour before she was killed.
亨顿皮尔中心
下午3点30分
女士们先生们 下午好
Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen.
我是高级督司安迪·墨菲
My name is Detective Chief Superintendent Andy Murphy.
昨晚十点过后 在特威肯汉姆绿地
The body of a French national was discovered on Twickenham Green
发现了一位法国公民的尸体
shortly after ten o'clock last night.
我现在能确认她的名字是艾米丽·德拉格兰治
I can now confirm that her name was Amelie Delagrange,
22岁
age 22.
据悉她之前和她的朋友在特威克纳姆喝酒
It's believed that she had been drinking with friends in Twickenham...
但被袭击时是孤身一人
but was alone at the time of the attack.
一支敬业且经验丰富的团队
A dedicated, highly experienced team
目前正积极地调查各个方向
are currently vigorously pursuing all avenues of enquiry.
看看默夫的下巴
Look at Murph's chin!
电视让他瞬间增重十磅
Telly adds ten pounds, easy.
暂时这样 但我会回答几个问题 请说
..For now, but I will take a couple of questions. Yes.
特威肯汉姆绿地发现的尸体已确认是法国公民
你能告诉我们
Can you tell us
你们是否在寻找此案与米利·道勒的联♥系♥
if you're pursuing a link with Milly Dowler?
我可以告诉你现在我们没有证据
I can tell you that we've no reason to believe
证明这两个案子有联♥系♥
that the cases are linked at this point in time.
请说
Yes.
那去年的玛莎·麦克唐纳谋杀案呢
What about the Marsha McDonnell murder, last year?
那起案件我们已经有了嫌疑人
We have a suspect for that case.
但你们还没起诉那人吗
But you haven't charged them?
根据《精神健康法》嫌疑人已被拘留
The subject's being detained under the Mental Health Act.
如果不是他干的呢
What if he didn't do it?
如果玛莎和艾米丽是被同一人所杀呢
What if Marsha and Amelie were killed by the same person?
这两个案子确实有相同点
Well, there are similarities, certainly,
但也有很大的不同
but there are also key differences.
但是否有连环杀手的可能性
But isn't it possible that there is a serial killer out there?
我们不应该在没有证据的情况下
It's important that we do not cause public panic
引起公众恐慌
with unfounded speculation.
人们很害怕 您能说些让他们放心的话吗
People are scared. What can you say to reassure them?
我们对这次调查的范围
That we are very confident with the calibre,
规模和方向非常有信心
scale and direction of this enquiry.
谢谢你们 问答到此结束
Thank you. That's all for now.
谢谢你们
Thank you very much.
对了老大
Oh, guv.
该去验尸官那了
Post-mortem.
小凯 你还好吗
Cat, you all right?
还好 你说让我打给你
Yeah, fine. You said to call?
是的 我是说了
Er, yes. I did.
谢谢你
Thank you.
听着 你能帮我个忙吗
Listen, can you do me a favour?
接下来的几周 在天黑之后
For the next few weeks, I don't want you getting the bus
你不要坐公交车或是步行回家 好吗
or walking home after dark. OK?
是因为特威肯汉姆的那个女孩儿吗
Is this about the girl in Twickenham?
没错 你猜对了
Yes. Good guess.
大家都在谈论这件事
Everyone's talking about it.
没错
Yeah.
如果你要晚回家
So if you're gonna be late,
给我或者你妈妈打电♥话♥
call me, or your mother,
或叫辆正经出租车 我给你钱
or get a black cab and I'll give you the money.
好
Ok.
好 谢谢你 回头再聊 再见
OK. Thank you. Speak soon. Bye.
再见
Bye.
高级督察理查德·安布罗斯
DI Richard Ambrose.
他们让我在这儿等你
They said to meet you here.
科林 欢迎加入
Colin. Welcome aboard.
安迪·墨菲对你评价很高
Andy Murphy speaks very highly of you.
-彼此彼此 -那他肯定没错
- Likewise. - Oh, he must be right, then.
-你之前负责玛莎·麦克唐纳的案子对吧 -对
- You were on the Marsha McDonnell murder, weren't you? - Yeah.
我们只有五分钟 你想跟我说说吗
We've got five minutes. Do you wanna tell me about it?
-五分钟可说不完 -卡布奇诺还是拿铁
- Five minutes! We won't get far. - Cappuccino? Latte?
我跟你说 喝起来味道完全一样
I have to tell you, they both taste exactly the same.
是的 我之前来过几次
Yeah, I've been here a few times myself.
是啊 当然
Yeah, of course. Yeah.
那个纽卡斯尔的嫌疑犯叫泰勒 对吧
The suspect up in Newcastle, Taylor, right?
亚当·泰勒 没错
Adam Taylor, that's right.
他是什么情况
What's the strength of him?
在玛莎被杀的那晚 大约两小时前
Well, on the night Marsha was killed, about two hours earlier,
一个叫特蕾西·布朗的女孩报♥警♥说自己被人跟踪
a girl called Tracy Brown reported being followed.
巡逻警车回应了 但那家伙逃跑了
Panda car responded, but the bloke scarpered.
离玛莎的案发现场有多远
How far from the Marsha scene?
大约一英里
About a mile, give or take.
你认为这是同一个人
And the thinking was that it was the same bloke?
是的 我们让泰勒参与列队辨认
Yeah, we put Taylor in an ID parade.
让特蕾西指认
Got Tracy in.
-她指认了他 -是的
- And she picked him out? - Yeah.
百分之九十九确定是泰勒在跟踪她
99% it was Taylor who followed her,
完全符合她的描述
fitted her description to a tee.
除此之外 与玛莎案子没有其他联♥系♥了吗
.....Beyond that, there was no link to Marsha?
没有
No.
在你逮捕泰勒之后
After you'd arrested Taylor...?
我们没有抓到他
We never nicked him.
在我们找到他之前他就被抓起来了
He was sectioned before we got the chance.
好吧
Ok.
但在你抓住他后 事情就平息了
But after you picked him up, things were wound down.
是啊
Yeah.
问个厚颜无♥耻♥的问题
Cheeky question.
你当时认为结案为时过早吗
Did you think that was premature?
我有过疑问 没错
I had my doubts, yeah.
下午好 科林
Afternoon, Colin.
理查德 这位是罗布·查普曼
Oh, Richard, this is Rob Chapman.
罗布 这位是理查德·安布罗斯高级督察
Rob, this is DI Richard Ambrose.
我们以前见过
We've met before.
-不好意思 是什么案子 -玛莎·麦克唐纳
- Oh, forgive me, what was the case? - Marsha McDonnell.
这边请 先生们
This way, gents.
林塔尔街蛋糕店
是的
Yes.
我们能找个地方谈谈吗
Is there somewhere we can talk?
你想去后面吗
Do you want to go in the back?
那是
That's...
我和艾米丽在切斯顿冒险世界
me and Amelie at Chessington World of Adventures.
恶龙瀑布
Dragon Falls.
我们都有一个
We both got one.
艾米丽也有同样的钥匙扣吗
Amelie has the same key fob?
-我很抱歉 -不用道歉
- I'm sorry. - Don't be.
这是人之常情
It's normal.
瓦妮莎 我需要问你一些关于昨晚的问题
Vanessa, I need to ask you some questions about last night.
你觉得你能行吗
You think you're up to it?
-我试试看 -不用着急 也不要有压力
- I'll try. - No rush. No pressure.
好
Ok.
你和艾米丽还有两个朋友昨晚
So you and Amelie were out with two friends,
去了特威肯汉姆的一家法式小酒馆 对吧
in a French bistro in Twickenham, last night, correct?
是的