本片改编自2004-2006年
伦敦西南的警方调查
你好
Hello?
天啊
Oh, God!
我这就去找人帮忙
I'm going to go and get help, OK?
片中使用了部分化名
并为剧情需要而创作了一些角色和场景
我去找人帮忙
I'm going to get help.
科林 我是戴夫·科伯
Colin! Dave Cobb.
老大让我打给你 他有任务给你
Boss asked me to call. He's got a job for you.
有个法国姑娘死在了特威肯汉姆绿地
Dead French girl on Twickenham Green.
头部被重击
Battered over the head.
在萨里 这可是个能升职的案子
In Surrey, this would be a promotion case.
在伦敦 升职的会是你的上司
In the Met, it's your boss who gets promoted.
死者名叫艾米丽·马丁·乔赛特·德拉格兰治
The victim's name is Amelie Martin Josette Delagrange.
22岁
22 years old.
生于1982年2月2日
Born 2nd February 1982.
寻凶
第二集
你能告诉我们
Can you tell us
你们是否在寻找此案与米利·道勒的联♥系♥
if you're pursuing a link with Milly Dowler?
现在我们没有证据
We have no reason to believe
证明这两个案子有联♥系♥
that these cases are linked at this time.
那去年的玛莎·麦克唐纳谋杀案呢
What about the Marsha McDonnell murder last year?
那起案件我们已经有了嫌疑人
We have a suspect for that case.
但你们还没起诉他们吗
But you haven't charge them.
本剧由科林·萨顿和艾德·惠特摩尔构思
基于科林·萨顿的回忆录
可能与几个月前
The chance of a link
在绿地附近发生的一次袭击有关
to an attack near the Green a few months ago.
埃德尔·哈比森 34岁 金发
Edel Harbison, 34, blonde.
头部受重创
Struck over the head.
关于这两起案件的联♥系♥我们还没有结论对吧
We're not jumping to conclusions, are we, about a link?
她走了回去
She walked back.
看起来是的 老大
It looks like it, guv.
所以她得穿过绿地
That's why she had to go across the Green.
我们知道艾米丽坐过站了
We know that Amelie missed her stop.
我们知道10点23分她的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥在沃尔顿桥消失
We know her phone went off-line at 10:23 in Walton
因为手♥机♥被扔进河里
when it was dumped in the river.
所以他肯定在车里
So, we know he's in a vehicle.
我们知道他是在何时从绿地开到了沃尔顿桥
We know that he went from the Green to Walton and we know when.
但我们不知道他的路线
But we don't know his route.
这辆白色货车在22点和22点5分之间出现
Now, this white van appears sometime between 22:00 and 22:05.
到22点8分时 他就不见了
And by 22:08, he's gone.
有办法调清晰度看到车牌号♥吗
Is there any chance they can clean it up, get a reg number?
值得一试 老大
A fighting chance, I'd say, guv.
他不是目击证人
He's not a witness.
干得漂亮
Nice one.
我们还没抓住他呢
Well. We haven't got him yet.
你们知道了他开的是什么车 那是个大突破
You know what car he drives, that's huge.
-老爸 -你好呀 亲爱的
- Hi, Dad. - Hello, love.
干杯
Cheers.
如果我最近一直不和你交流
If I've been shutting you out,
或者可能的确没有和你交流
or it seemed like I was,
你要明白我不是有意的
it wasn't my intention.
酒店打电♥话♥过来了
The hotel called.
免费升级 还是海景房♥
A free upgrade and we're overlooking the sea.
西班牙 我弟弟的婚礼
Spain. My brother's wedding.
是了 我都迫不及待了
Yes, of course. I can't wait.
你这装得太过了
Don't overdo it.
艾米丽遭到袭击的时间段是
Our window for the attack on Amelie
巴恩斯警局
2004年9月28日
晚上10点前后十分钟
was ten minutes either side of 22:00 hours.
-安布罗斯 -但如今我们能把范围缩得更小
- Ambrose. - But now we can do better than that.
对吗 琼斯
Can't we, Jonesy?
是的 没错 老大
Yeah, we can, guv.
多亏了公交车的外部摄像头
Thanks to the advent of external bus cameras,
我们得知这辆福特货车
we know that this Ford Courier van
在22点到22点05分之间正好就停在绿地旁边
was parked right by the Green between 22:00 and 22:05,
到22点8分时就不见了
and by 22:08 it was gone.
同一辆货车在半个小时前
And we've got the same van on several streets nearby
出现在了隔壁几条街上
for half an hour before that.
在我看来 这证实了
As far as I'm concerned, this removes any doubt
凶手就在那辆车上
that our killer is in that van.
我们会去查阅玛莎·麦克唐纳谋杀案
And we'll be checking through the murder of Marsha McDonnell
看看是否出现过福特货车
to see if a Courier crops up
同时也会去查埃德尔·哈比森袭击案
and also the attack on Edel Harbison.
-有车牌号♥了吗 -还没有
- Have we got the reg? - Not yet.
专家们怎么说
What do the experts say?
太黑了 路灯也不亮
Well, it's dark. Minimal streetlights.
正如你们所见 图片质量也不是很好
And, well, the image quality is not the best, as you can see.
话虽如此 但专家们怎么说
Yeah, but what do the experts say?
他们还在检查监控录像
They're still examining the footage.
他们把它放大到了大屏幕上
They have enlarged it on their bigger screen.
-没法看清数字吗 -只能看清一些
- They can't make out the number? - Only some of it.
不足以去车辆牌照局查询
Not enough to run a DVLA search.
我把截图给福特公♥司♥的人看过了
I just showed the stills to Ford
他们说这是一辆产于1996至2000年间的小货车
and they say it's a Courier made between '96 and 2000.
-市面上有多少辆 -两万五千辆
- How many in circulation? - 25,000.
老天爷...
Oh, Christ...
我们真的没办法读取车牌号♥码吗
Are we sure we can't make out that reg number?
车牌号♥码不是辨别那辆车的
The reg number is not the only way
唯一办法 克里斯
of identifying that van, Chris.
左前车轮没有车轮罩
The front left wheel trim is missing.
车顶有个黑盘
There's a black disc on the roof
货门没有玻璃
and the cargo doors have no glass in them.
问题是 这些特征车管所都不登记
The problem is, none of that will show up on DVLA records.
那就先查在特威克纳姆和沃尔顿登记的送货员
Then, we prioritise Couriers registered in Twickenham and Walton
-把整个名单过一遍 -名单很长
- and we crack through the list. - A long list.
是的 会很长
Yes, it is a long list.
也许
Maybe...
许我们应该把画面放大点
Maybe we need to think big picture.
伦敦 秣市 帝国电影院
-我是莫妮卡 放映员 -乔·布伦特警长
- I'm Monica. I'm the projectionist. - DS Jo Brunt.
-高级督察科林·萨顿 -高级督察尼尔·琼斯
- DCI Colin Sutton. - DC Neil Jones.
非常感谢您为我们腾出时间 莫妮卡
Thanks very much for making time for us, Monica.
我♥干♥这行很久了 这种合作还是头一次
Well, I've been doing this a wee while, but this is a first.
我们也是
Yeah, us too.
-请坐 -谢谢
- Take a seat. - Thank you.
专家说 如果这三段都看不清就没办法了
The experts say, if we can't see it on these three, we're stuffed.
莫妮卡 能拉近点再看一下第二段吗
Monica, can we go back to the second one and go closer on that?
好的
Yes, we can.
尼尔
Neil?
琼斯
Jonesy?
抱歉 老大
Sorry, guv.
是大了些 但没有更清楚
It's bigger, but it's not clearer.
其实是更不清楚了
A bit less so, actually.
那个6看起来还是像G
That 6 could still be a G.
不 也许专家们还是有点水平的
No, maybe the experts do know a thing or two.
天哪 他是有多走运
God, does he have the luck of the devil or what?
-电影好看吗 -你说什么
- How was the movie? - What did you say?
抱歉 一时没忍♥住
Oh, sorry. I couldn't resist.
怎么样
Well?
没什么收获 长官
Oh, er, no joy, sir.
我建议 别把注都下在这辆货车上
My advice, don't pin everything on this van.
那辆货车是我们最好的线索 长官
That van's our best lead, sir.
听说你要去西班牙 参加婚礼还是什么
I hear you're off to Spain. A wedding or something.
-没有 我不去 -我觉得你应该去
- Er, no, I'm not going to Spain. - I think you should.
回来也能更精神些 更有干劲
Come back refreshed, recharged.
理查德替你顶一阵
Richard will hold the fort.
等你回来再看进展
When you get back, we'll see where we are.
什么意思
What does that mean?
意思就是等你回来看进展
It means, we'll see where we are.
能跟你单独谈谈吗 长官
Can I have a word, sir?
货车是重中之重