科林·萨顿
Colin Sutton.
萨顿先生 我是安德鲁·哈迪克
Mr Sutton, it's Andrew Hadik.
我要就谋杀艾米丽·德拉格兰治一案
Regarding the murder of Amelie Delagrange
和谋杀萨拉·奈特未遂一案
and the attempted murder of Sarah Knight,
给你传真一些起诉建议
I'm faxing charging advice over now.
拜托 安德鲁 透露一点吧
Come on, Andrew, give us a clue.
好 传真机马上过去
Sure. It'll come out of the fax machine.
玛莎呢
What about Marsha?
会处理玛莎一案的 放心
We'll get to Marsha, rest assured.
-如果能证实是他的朋多就好了 -好
- Proving it was his Punto will help. - OK.
起诉建议传过来了
Charging advice coming through.
-太好了 -太好了
- Yes! - Yes!
干得好 干得好
Nice work. Well done.
米尔顿凯恩斯警局
2006年3月2日
警员 我能签署起诉表了吗
Sarge? Can I sign the charge sheet on this one?
你们伦敦警局还是用手写的吗
Are you still hand-writing in the Met?
我们都电脑化了
We're all computerised.
那没事
Don't worry, then.
也许你可以去按下"回车"
Maybe you can press enter.
你没明白 长官
You don't understand, sir.
我还是需要你来诵读起诉
I still need you to read the charges.
这里关押着全国各地的犯人
We get prisoners from all over the country.
要是都由我来起诉 那我一年到头
If I charged them, I'd be stuck in court
都得住在法庭里了
from John o' Groats to Land's End.
拉维·贝尔菲尔德
Levi Bellfield,
你被控在2004年8月19日晚
you are charged that on 19th August, 2004
在特威肯汉姆绿地杀害了艾米丽·德拉格兰治
at Twickenham Green you did murder Amelie Delagrange,
违反了法律
contrary to common law.
在2004年5月28日 你在艾尔沃斯沃顿路
That on 28th May, 2004 at Worton Road, Isleworth
试图谋杀萨拉·奈特
you did attempt to murder Sarah Knight,
违反了法律
contrary to common law.
你可以保持缄默 但若有所隐瞒
You do not have to say anything but it may harm your defence
2008年2月 拉维·贝尔菲尔德被判
杀害艾米丽·德拉格兰治和玛莎·麦克唐纳
并意图谋杀萨拉·奈特
他被判余生都将在监狱中度过
可能在庭上辩护时对你不利
if you do not mention now something which you later rely on in court.
你所说的一切都将成为证据
Anything you do say may be given in evidence.
萨里警方继续对拉维·贝尔菲尔德进行调查
在2011年6月 贝尔菲尔德被判
绑♥架♥杀害阿曼达·道勒[又名米利]
增加其终生监禁的刑期
艾米丽·德拉格兰治
1982年2月2日-2004年8月20日
玛莎·麦克唐纳
1983年10月14日-2003年2月5日
阿曼达·道勒[又名米利]
1988年6月25日-2002年3月21日