上午九点
审问他需要有力的证据
We need fresh meat for the interview.
他那辆丰田车呢 有血迹吗 DNA呢
What about his Previa? Blood? DNA?
我们是否能证明
Is there any way we can prove
就是那辆车碾过了萨拉·奈特
that was the vehicle that ran Sarah Knight over?
没有 刚跟鉴证科确认了 没结果
No. Just spoke to forensics, no joy.
他的其他的车呢 其他客车呢
What about his other cars? Any other people carriers?
-我们正在整理名单 -很好 你继续查车辆
- We're drawing up a list. - Good. You keep on the vehicles.
-祝你好运 -别忘了那个跟他一起锁轮胎的
- Good luck. - And don't forget his wheel clamping mates either.
好了 我们可以关押他72小时
OK. We've got him for 72 hours.
给他最少的药物 食物 信息
Minus medicals, meals, disclosures,
最少的法律咨♥询♥和睡眠时间
legal consultations and beauty sleep.
你们两个进去审他
I need you two to go in there
要相信自己一定能问出我们需要的东西
believing that you can come out with something we can use, OK?
艾米丽案他肯定有不在场证明
He'll have an alibi for Amelie
所以不必浪费时间与他纠缠
so don't waste time challenging that.
但如果能让他承认 他拥有或曾经拥有
But if you can get him to acknowledge that he owns or owned
一辆白色福特货车 我们就成功一半了
a white Ford Courier van, we're half-way there.
小心行事 好吗
Tread softly, OK?
我们只是确认一些细节
We're just confirming details.
我是大卫·史密斯 代理贝尔菲尔德先生
David Smith. I'm representing Mr Bellfield.
我是高级督察科林·萨顿 幸会
DCI Colin Sutton. Nice to meet you.
你是马刺队的粉丝吗 利维
Are you a Spurs fan, Levi?
是的
Yeah.
-我也是 -我们三个人都是
- Me too. - That makes three of us.
不过你可别指望因此得到特殊优待
Don't expect any special treatment, though.
请坐这里 贝尔菲尔德先生
Over here, please, Mr Bellfield.
我需要你签几个字
Just need a few signatures from you.
那辆沃尔沃现在是什么状态
What's the status of the Volvo now?
停在我家门外
It's parked outside my house.
你想要的话 车钥匙可以给你
You can have the keys, if you like.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的白色福特货车呢
And what about your white Ford Courier van?
什么
What?
我没有货车
I don't own a Courier.
-你确定吗 -确定
- You sure about that? - 'Yeah.'
你的朋友罗杰·弗恩说你有
Your mate Roger Fearn says you do.
他是说一辆标致车
He means a Peugeot.
我有一辆白色标致车
I've got a white Peugeot van, yeah.
跟货车有点像
Similar to a Courier. Yeah.
罗杰的脑子有点不太灵光
Roger ain't the sharpest tool in the shed.
也就是说开那辆车的不是你吗
That's not you driving that van, then?
我没有货车 兄弟
I don't have a Courier, mate.
这件事已经说过了 不是吗
Just cleared that one up, haven't we?
-这是在特威肯汉姆绿地附近 -斯坦斯路
- This is near Twickenham Green. - Staines Road.
不 不是斯坦斯路 是汉普顿路
No, it's not Staines Road. It's Hampton Road.
你说得对
I stand corrected.
这些照片让他开了口
Those photos got him talking.
可以说是滔滔不绝
Most loquacious.
照片和地图能让他松口吗
你很熟悉这附近吗 利维
Know the area pretty well, Levi?'
对 我...
Yep. I er...
我以前住在图灵街
I used to live in Turing Street.
经常在惠特比附近玩台球
I used to play pool at the Whitby Arms.
我现在偶尔也会打
I still do on occasion.
照片和地图能让他松口吗
认识这个地方吗 利维
Know this area, Levi?
那是斯普林格罗夫路 对吗
That's Spring Grove Road, innit?
在艾尔沃斯
In Isleworth.
你知道艾尔沃斯
You know Isleworth?
当然 我经常去那里
Of course. Yeah, I'm up there all the time.
去工作还是见朋友 去那里做什么呢
Work? Friends? What's the attraction?
-二者都有吧 -和车有关吗 车行呢
- A bit of both. - What about cars? Garages?
这是干什么 设下陷阱让我跳吗
What is this? Fucking trick question or some?
非常直截了当的问题
Very straight-forward question.
艾尔沃斯那家爱普斯顿车行的比尔·伍德说
Bill Wood of Epstone Motors in Isleworth
他卖♥♥给你一辆白色货车
said he sold you a white Courier van.
车行就在斯普林格罗夫路上
They're just off Spring Grove Road.
他是在说谎吗 利维
Is he lying, Levi?
是啊 或者他搞错了
Well, yeah. Or it's a mistake.
为什么他会搞错
Why would he be mistaken?
我不知道 也许他脸盲
I don't know, maybe he ain't got a head for faces.
得了吧 利维 你的脸相当有辨识度
Come on, Levi. You've got a very distinctive face.
没人会忘记你的面孔
No-one would forget your mug.
保持冷静 利维
Let's keep it nice and civil, Levi.
你们的这辆车
So this... this van of yours.
你们已经找到了吗 拿到了吗
Have you got it? Seize it?
很有意思的问题
Very funny question.
我说了 罗杰搞错了货车的事
Like I said, Roger is a bit confused about the Courier.
但是
But...
即使我有一辆 实际上我没有
If I did own one, which I don't.
即使我有的话
If I did...
你们也无法证明在车里的是我 对吗
you couldn't prove it was me in there, could you?
无法证明是任何人
Couldn't prove it was anyone.
这太他妈暗了对吗
It's too fucking dark, innit?
我们还有其它的照片 利维
Well, we've got other pictures, Levi.
-许多照片 -是吗
- Lots of them. - Oh, yeah?
那拿来看看吧
Let's see 'em, then.
糟糕
Bollocks.
你被捕了
我们有一天半的时间去找能继续羁押他的凭证
We have a day and a half to find something we can hold him on.
巴恩斯警局
2004年11月23日 上午8点
有什么主意吗
Any suggestions?
我在深入研究玛莎案的档案
I'm deep in the Marsha file
但目前没有发现和贝尔菲尔德
but so far no link to Bellfield
或是和他保镖和锁轮员工作之间的联♥系♥
or his work as a bouncer and clamper.
克莱夫 克里斯
Clive, Chris.
我还在查萨拉·奈特案 老大 材料太多
I'm still on Sarah Knight, gov. It's a lot of material.
但我们其实只有
Yeah, but all we've really got
普瑞维亚和碎掉的后视镜这两个重合点
is the coincidence with the Previa and a broken mirror.
他在艾米丽案的不在场证明呢 说他在锁车
What about his alibi for Amelie? Says he was car clamping.
和他的朋友也是员工聊过了
Talking to his mates slash employees.
他们肯定还有什么没透露 但他们很害怕
No doubt they know more than they're saying but they're scared.
我们不能恐吓他们吗 汽车税 执照违规
Can't we scare them? Vehicle tax? Licence infringement?
目前为止都没用
No luck so far.
我们确定他没有把货车藏起来吗
Are we sure he hasn't got the Courier van stashed away?
没有 那辆车应该在某个废品场
No, that van's in a scrapyard somewhere.
不然的话 我们现在已经找到了
If it wasn't, we would've found it by now.
在劳拉供出利维在哪之前
Before Laura gave up Levi,
你哄劝了她一番是吗
you had to coax her a bit, didn't you?
是的 一点点 老大
Yeah. A bit, gov, yeah.
她说了什么
What did she say?
他有一天发脾气
He lost his rag the other day.
在孩子面前砸烂了音响
Smashed up a stereo in front of the kids.
我们不能因为这个控告他
That doesn't sound like anything we could charge.
是的 但除非这只是冰山一角
No. Unless it's just the tip of the iceberg.
我妈 我朋友 他们都不明白
My mum, my mates, they never got it.
我在他身上看到的
What I saw in him.
我们在一起的时候 他让我觉得自己很特别
When we got together, he made me feel so special.
听起来很扯 但他让我有安全感
It sounds mental but he made me feel safe.
但一切总是从小事开始
It was little things to start with.
"为什么你和你妈总聊天"
"Why do you talk to your mum so much?"
"你为什么要去见朋友 我不够好吗"
"What do you wanna see your mates for? Aren't I good enough?"
"你为什么需要银行卡 你要钱干什么
"Why do you need a bank card? What do you need money for?
你只会浪费钱买♥♥一些垃圾"
You just waste it on rubbish."
最近怎么样呢
And what about more recently?
目前情况是这样的 劳拉
Here's the situation, Laura.
我们认为利维犯下了非常严重的罪行
We think Levi has committed some very serious crimes,
包括谋杀
including murder.
但现在我们没有证据证明
But right now we don't have the evidence to prove it,
所以我们不能一直羁押他
so we can't keep him in custody.
他 他要出来了吗
He... He's getting out?