还有呢
And?
米利·道勒于2002年3月失踪
Milly Dowler went missing in March 2002.
但是米利的案子不是你管的
But you didn't work on Milly.
不 我在萨里的另一个案子花了些功夫
No, I did a stint at Surrey on another case.
这是难免的
You couldn't really avoid it.
科林伍德住所
Collingwood Place...
天哪
Oh, Jesus...
怎么了
What?
米利在车站大道失踪了
Milly went missing on Station Avenue.
只有一街之隔
That's literally one street away.
泰晤士河畔沃尔顿 科林伍德住所
贝尔菲尔德在2002年3月居住于此
Bellfield lived here in March 2002.
没错 所以说
Right. So...?
我只想亲眼见见
I just wanted to see it with my own eyes.
我想知道那条路通向哪里
I wonder where that goes?
-你有秒表吗 -有
- Have you got a stopwatch? - Yeah.
能开始计时吗
Do you want to start it?
科林伍德住所
目击者称他们看到米利离开沃尔顿车站
A number of witnesses said they saw Milly leaving Walton Station.
最后一次确认的目击地点
And the last confirmed sighting...
是在公交车站
..Was at that bus stop.
-我们走了多久了 -55秒
- How are we doing? - 55 seconds.
凯特
你好 布莱恩
Hello, Brian.
我听说萨里要造更多新大楼了
I hear Surrey's getting more new buildings.
一位出色的意大利建筑师
A fancy Italian architect.
会让伦敦警♥察♥厅
It'll make New Scotland yard
-看起来像布特林度假村 -这不难
- look like Butlins. - That wouldn't be hard.
反正伦敦警队反正不必证明什么 对吧
Well, the Met's got nothing to prove, does it?
那可不一定
Well, that's debatable.
-想进来吗 -好的 谢谢
- Do you want to come in? - Yeah. Thank you.
你对利维·贝尔菲尔德这个名字有印象吗
Does the name Levi Bellfield mean anything to you?
我该有印象吗
Should it?
我们正在为艾米丽的案子调查他
We're looking at him for Amelie.
谢谢
Thank you.
他有重伤他人的前科
He's got form for GBH
我们掌握了他对未成年女孩有兴趣的证据
and we've seen evidence he has an interest in underage girls.
2002年3月 他住在泰晤士河畔的沃尔顿
In March 2002, he was living here in Walton-on-Thames.
距离米利最后出现的公交车站
Just one minute's walk
只有一分钟的路程
from the bus stop where Milly was last seen.
干杯
Cheers.
我调查完他之后 他就是你的了
When I've finished with him, he's all yours.
好的
All right.
多谢
Thanks.
怎么了
What?
过去几个月 我在米利的案子上都没进展
The last few months, I've been on the peripheral with Milly.
我不确定我是你最好的帮手
I'm not sure I'm your best advocate.
我只需要你把贝尔菲尔德的名字告诉队里
I just need you to share Bellfield's name with the team.
警告一下
Fair warning.
两年来 调查米利案件的一些人
Two years now, some people on Milly, well...
他们已经在牛角尖里越钻越远了
they've been a long way down the rabbit hole.
怎么说 他们不找新的嫌疑人了
What, they won't look at any new suspects?
他们已经被现有的嫌疑犯压得喘不过气了 科林
They're drowning in suspects, Colin.
不想把他加入嫌疑犯名单吗
Not keen to add to the list?
等他们先解决完积压的工作
Not until they've cleared the backlog.
而且还是伦敦提出的嫌疑人
Especially not with someone being pushed by the Met.
这话不在理
Not fair.
也不对
Or true.
抱歉 今天太累了
Sorry. Long day.
1分钟的路程
A minute's walk?
55秒
55 seconds.
你怎么想
What do you think?
我想我脖子上的毛都竖起来了
I think the hairs on my fucking neck are standing up.
该死
Oh, shit...!
凯特
Kat?
我早上给你发短♥信♥ 你说你会回家
I texted you this morning. You said you'd be home.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
-你忘了 -亲爱的
- You forgot. - Love...
-对不起 -生日快乐
- Oh, I'm sorry. - Happy birthday.
至少留下来喝杯咖啡吧
Oh, well, at least stay for a cuppa.
我答应妈妈10点前回去
I promised mum I'd be back by 10.
-我明天有模拟考试 -好吧 我送你回家
- I've got a mock tomorrow. - All right, I'll drop you home.
-我试着打过电♥话♥了 -好吧
- I did try calling. - Yes.
凯特
Kat!
别骑车了
You are not cycling.
-拜托 -好吧
- Come on. - Fine.
我最不想做的就是从你这打听
The last thing I want to do is compromise you in any way,
但有些事我必须要知道
but there's a few things I really need to know.
比如 贝尔菲尔德的名字
Like... did Bellfield's name
是否与米利的案子有任何联♥系♥
ever come up in connection with Milly?
-据我所知没有 -你确定吗
- No. Not to my knowledge. - Are you sure?
对了 谢谢你"告诉我"你去见布莱恩了
Thanks for telling me you were going to see Brian, by the way.
抱歉 这个
Oh, I'm sorry. This...
我们此前没想到这案子与米利的联♥系♥
This link to Milly's blindsided us.
我没法帮你
I can't help you.
为什么
Why not?
你送小凯回家时有人给我打电♥话♥了
I had a call when you were dropping Cat home.
什么
What?
他们告诉我 无论如何都不能跟你谈米利的案子
I was told, in no uncertain terms, not to talk to about Milly.
你在开玩笑
You're joking?
典型的乡巴佬
Typical fucking carrots!
除非他们在我们房♥子里装了窃听器
Well, unless they've bugged our house,
否则他们不会知道 对吧
they're not going to know, are they?
科林 我不会违抗命令
Colin, I'm not disobeying an order
我简直不敢相信你让我这么做
and I can't believe you'd ask me to.
怎么 你打算听那些人而不是我吗
What, you're going to listen to that lot over me?
他们是我的上司
They're my superiors.
-我必须服从他们 -我还是你丈夫呢
- I have to listen to them. - And I'm your husband.
成熟点吧 这不公平
Oh, grow up! That's not fair.
听着 如果与米利案子有关 我得知道
Look, if there's a link to Milly, I need to know.
抱歉 爱莫能助 我保证过不说
Sorry, no. I gave my word.
再说了你为什么想要我的帮助
Anyway, why would you want my help?
我从没为伦敦警♥察♥厅工作过
I've never worked for the Met.
我就是你所说的乡巴佬
I'm the definition of a carrot.
那不过是表达亲昵的方式
That's just a term of affection.
胡说 你就像伦敦警♥察♥厅的那些人
Bullshit. you're like all the Met,
看不起我们这些地方的人
looking down your nose at us provincials.
-不是这样 -"二流货 次等警♥察♥"
- Not true. - "Second-rate, second best."
-你就是这么想 -你怎么会这么想 路易丝
- That's what you think. - Where's all this coming from, Louise?
你都不知道自己在趾高气昂 那天你说
You don't even know you're doing it. The other day you said,
"我不想搞砸艾米丽的案子
"I don't want to mess up Amelie
像萨里搞砸了米利案一样"
the way Surrey did Milly."
好吧 他们确实弄砸了米利的案子
Well, they have messed Milly up.
你觉得我在哪工作啊 科林
Where do you think I work, Colin?
但你是常规中的意外
But you're the exception that proves the rule.
他们是我的同事
They are my colleagues!
如果你的嫌犯嫌疑这么大 为什么他还逍遥法外
And if your suspect's so strong, why is he still walking around?
你都没有因为艾米丽的案子抓他
You haven't even nicked him for Amelie
但却想找到他和米利案子的联♥系♥
and you're trying to tie him to Milly.
我去睡觉了
Oh, I'm going to bed.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
发现目标
Eyeball on target.
目标正在移♥动♥
He is on the move.
转到右边 我们在环岛尽头和你会合
Swing to the right. We'll meet you at the end of the roundabout.
拐到柯森路
Turning into Curson Road.
收到 丹尼
Copy that, Danny.
目标正向西前往环岛
He's now heading west towards the roundabout.
我们跟着 埃迪 到我们前面去
We're following. Eddie, get ahead of us.
收到142
Received, 142.
目标停下 目标停下 丹尼 停车
He's stopped. The target has stopped. Danny, pull in.
我正盯着目标
I've got eyeballs on the target.
目标正与两个女孩交谈