剧集 | 我要做超模(美版)(2008) | 导航列表
The eye contact, be stronger.
眼神交流要加强
I think he knew he looked ridiculous.
我觉得他知道自己很搞笑
Tight.
很紧
Because he's a big guy. Yes.
因为他很大只 对
But he definitely didn't do what a model--
但他完全没达到模特
And certainly a supermodel should do--
或者超模的标准
Grinning, bearing, and making it work.
欣然接受 反复思考 一步到位
So i--you know, i mean, that's counting against him.
所以这点对他不利
And he's had a few bad pictures.
他也拍了些差的照片
Salome.
萨洛米
It's really there on the runway
就败在T台上
Where she really, really fails.
真的很失败
She's a beautiful girl.
她美丽动人
I just still have a problem with her body,
她的体形还是个大问题
And it's just the sad reality of this business.
这是从事这行业的致命伤
We see her face and she's extremely photogenic.
她的脸蛋真的很上镜
However, the clothes don't fit her.
然而 衣服不适合她
Which limits her.
阻碍她的发挥
If you had her in your agency, you couldn't just
如果你签她进公♥司♥ 你不会
Send her out to everything.
安排她所有工作
That's the problem.
这就是问题
What do we think about mountaha?
你们觉得蔓塔哈怎样
That's my favorite shot. Yeah.
我最爱的照片 对
She did a good job on the catwalk tonight.
她今晚台步也很出色
She--she managed to have a great walk.
她努力地走出精彩的台步
But the way she walked with the clothes
但我不喜欢
Was not my favorite thing.
她的台步风格
Yeah, i...
对 我...
I kind of disagree.
我有点不同意
I thought her walk was great.
我觉得她的台步很好
Let's move on to jonathan.
我们说下乔纳森
I think jonathan did the shoot well
我觉得乔纳森的照片很好
And he gave the photographer a lot of range.
他给了摄影师很大的发挥空间
For me, jonathan has to remove his mask now.
我觉得乔纳森必须解开他的束缚
Like, i almost feel like he's playing it safe
我觉得他有点保守
Because he's so afraid to lose.
因为他太害怕输了
Because the family, the kid.
由于家庭和孩子
I mean, jonathan, he's got it.
我想乔纳森做到位了
Branden.
布兰登
On the runway, i felt that he gave the best performance.
T台上 他的表现是最好的一次
And tonight, i find him not anymore.
今晚的他脱胎换骨
Amazing over just one week, he's gone from a boy to a man.
一周内惊人蜕变 从男生变为男人
Have we all come to a decision, guys?
我们达成共识了吗 各位
Okay, models, the judges have made their decision
好了 模特们 评审们已经作出决定
On who we cannot make into a supermodel.
谁不能被打造成超模
Mountaha...
蔓塔哈
Being a supermodel is about learning how to evolve.
做超模是一个学会如何蜕变的过程
And you've done that week after week.
你每周都在成长
Now you have to take it to the next level.
现在你必须运用它到下一个层面
You have immunity, so you may leave the catwalk.
你有豁免权 所以你可以离开T台了
Thank you. thank you.
谢谢
Jonathan...
乔纳森
After 11 weeks, we feel like we know what you can do.
经过11个星期后 我们都知道你的能力
It's time to surprise us.
是时候震惊世人
Branden...
布兰登
You rocked the catwalk.
你在T台上大放异彩
But you have to work on being consistent.
但你得继续保持
Branden...
布兰登
You are safe and may leave the catwalk.
你安全了 你可以离开T台了
That means, jonathan...
那就是说 乔纳森
You are this week's winner.
你是这周的赢家
You don't have immunity, but congratulations.
你没有豁免权 但还是恭喜你
You may leave the catwalk.
你可以离开T台了
Thank you, guys. thank you.
谢谢各位
I've won three weeks. big deal.
我已经赢了三次 太爽了
There's only one spot i want.
只差最后一步了
Number one.
冠军
There are two of you left
剩下你俩
And both of you are facing elimination.
你们都面临着淘汰
Sandhurst...
桑德赫斯特
In your photos, you have the body of a supermodel
你的照片中 你有超模的体格
But the face of an accountant.
但呆板的表情
Salome...
萨洛米
You've won more photo shoots than anyone in the house.
你是赢得最多硬照冠军的人
But week after week,
但日复一日
The judges are disappointed in your catwalk.
评审们对你的台步很失望
A supermodel has to do it all.
超模必须全能
Sandhurst...
桑德赫斯特
You are safe and may leave the catwalk.
你安全了 你可以离开T台了
I have the face of an accountant.
我的表情呆板
Salome...
萨洛米
I'm sorry, we cannot make you a supermodel.
很遗憾 我们不能把你打造成超模
I am annoyed that i didn't think
在我参赛前
To get my body perfect before i got here,
我没想过要塑造完美形态 我很郁闷
So i could just focus on other stuff--
所以我都关注在其他方面
Like practicing my walk, like, 24 hours a day.
24小时练习我的台步
You take an amazing photograph.
你的照片很出色
Now go buy the highest pair of heels you can
现在就去买♥♥一双最高的高跟鞋
And don't take them off
不要脱下
Until you can walk like a supermodel.
直到你走出超模样
Thank you, guys.
谢谢各位
I've won five out of 11 photo shoots.
我已经赢得了5次硬照冠军
That means i have something.
这意味着我有实力
I can still be a supermodel.
我仍然能成为超模
Just not this second.
只是不是现在
Next time, on make me supermodel...
《超模就是我》下集预告
I'm scared.
我很害怕
It's just like this weird vibe that something
似乎有什么异样
big is gonna happen.
有大事发生
I probably looked like a little girl.
我就像个小女孩那样
This is new york model management.
这里是纽约模特经纪公♥司♥
I can't believe we're here.
我难以置信我们在这
We're So close.
我们一步之差了
Three of you are headed to the finals.
你们中的三个能进入决赛
剧集 | 我要做超模(美版)(2008) | 导航列表