剧集 | 我要做超模(美版)(2008) | 导航列表
Great picture, and i think
很棒的照片
He did a really good runway.
并且他走秀表现很好
He had a solid performance, and he keeps growing.
他发挥稳定 而且他还在不断进步
Branden isn't quite as thoughtful
布兰登对自己要做什么
about what he's doing. yeah, he's a kid.
没有太多想法 对 他还是个孩子
He's 18 years old. he's doing fantastic.
他才18岁 他做得不错
absolutely fantastic.
确实不错
That's my favorite picture.
这张硬照我最喜欢了
Laury did wonderful.
萝莉做得不错
and then some people, like Amanda,
其他人 比如阿曼达
who did so spectacularly wrong.
她做得就太差了
Yes, yeah.
是的
You could see in her eyes-- I saw it shift.
看她的眼睛 我看到的是眼神的飘忽
She was like, "I'm confused and crazy."
好像在说 "我很迷惑 我很疯狂"
It's good that she's in touch with her emotions.
她的表现触动了真情 这点很好
It's bad if she lets them come out
如果让情感外露 就不太好了
in a professional context.
这就太不专业了
Shawn's runway performance was...
肖恩的走秀表现真是
Even if you were alone in your own house,
就算一个人在屋子里走
I would never do what he did.
我也不会做他做的动作
In a fantasy.
好怪的念头
I agree about shawn. He hasn't done well this week.
我也同意 肖恩这周做得不怎么好
um, but on the other hand,
但是另一方面来说
I mean, colin, he's just-- he's hiding in this picture.
科林的照片看不到他自己
He's not thinking about where the camera is
他没有考虑到照相机在哪
or the angle on his face.
也不清楚自己的面部角度如何
But that's something that you could learn.
但有你可以学到一些东西
He's at the bottom.
他的表现是倒数的
So we know where we're at.
决定了谁被淘汰
Should we go and deliver the bad news?
我们出去告诉他们谁去谁留吧
Yeah.
是
The judges have met,
评委们讨论过了
and they have made their decision.
并已得出结论
Laury, Sandhurst,
萝莉 桑德赫斯特
You are both safe and may leave the catwalk.
你们俩安全了 请离开T台
Thank you. Thank you, guys.
谢谢 谢谢
Branden, you have once again impressed the judges
布兰登 评判们再次对你的才华
with your talent.
印象深刻
Your photo could be an ad campaign.
你的照片能作为广♥告♥照
Jonathan,
乔纳森
A good model can rely on his good looks,
外表对一个好的模特来说是很重要的
but a supermodel needs to bring more to the table.
但是一个超级模特需要表现更多的内涵
This week, you showed us you could do that.
你本周的表现告诉我们 你能做到
Congratulations, Jonathan.
恭喜 乔纳森
You have won immunity
你获得豁免权
and cannot be eliminated next week.
下周你不会被淘汰
Please leave the runway.
请离开T台吧
Finally, finally, finally.
终于 终于 终于啊
I took it to the next level and got immunity.
我晋级并获得了豁免权
yeah, I got immunity.
是啊 我获得了豁免权
I would hug you but I can't.
我想跟你拥抱 但是我抱不了你
Branden, you are also safe.
布兰登 你也安全了
Keep up the good work.
继续好的表现
You may leave the catwalk.
你可以离开T台了
Amanda,
阿曼达
as a model, emoting is a wonderful quality.
作为一个模特 情感丰富是非常好的特质
but you have to know when to let go
但是你必须知道什么时候释放它
and when to hold it in.
什么时候不表露出来
You are safe.
你安全了
You may leave the catwalk. Thank you guys so much.
你可以离开天桥 谢谢你们了
Colin, each week you blame your performance
科林 每周你都将自己的表现
on being a new model.
归罪于你是个新模特
But with four professional shoots
但是经历了四次专业的硬照拍摄后
under your belt, that excuse doesn't work.
这个理由显然是不成立的
Shawn,
肖恩
You have an intense passion for modeling.
你对做模特有着强烈的热爱
Unfortunately, it's way over the top.
不幸的是 你的这次表现过头了
Colin...
科林
become a model, or go home.
成为模特 不然就只能回家
You are safe. You may leave the catwalk.
你安全了 你可以离开T台了
Thank you.
谢谢
Guess it's not always meant to be.
世上事不如意十有八♥九♥啊
oh, my god.
天哪
That was the scariest thing in the world.
这是世界上最恐怖的时刻
Shawn, I'm sorry.
肖恩 很抱歉
We cannot make you a supermodel.
我们不能把你打造成超模
Tell tyson I said good-bye. Thanks, guys.
帮我跟泰森说再见 谢谢了
You gotta hang your hat sometimes.
有时候 结果总是出乎意料
You can't, like, keep wishing and hoping.
你不能总是期待好结局
I tried
我努力过了
and gave it my all.
我尽了全力
and it just wasn't meant to be.
只是结果不如人意
Next time on make me a supermodel...
下周的超模就是我
We're gonna do a little bit of menage a trois.
我们将要做表现的是3P游戏
Forgive me, father, for i have sinned.
原谅我 爸爸 我有罪
Twosome would have been an ideal starting point
对一些人而言就拿我来说
for someone like me.
两人一组是理想的开始
You don't have the confidence.
你没有自信
It feels like jodie foster in the accused.
感觉像是朱迪·福斯特被控告
剧集 | 我要做超模(美版)(2008) | 导航列表