剧集 | 我要做超模(美版)(2008) | 导航列表
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
A little.
有点
I feel like I put in so much effort
我觉得我非常努力
to make this photo shoot good.
试图拍好
And I don't feel like...
但我不觉得
dude.
老兄啊
Well, I mean, he just kept pulling me out
他就一直推开我
and pulling me out and pulling me out.
推开我 推开我
It's gotten so down to good-- good people being here
这让人感觉太不好了
that I don't feel like I--
我觉得
I can compare to anybody.
我不能和别人抗衡了
I'm gonna try my hardest again on the catwalk.
在台步上我要尽全力拼了
And I really deserve to be here.
我真的是属于这里的
And I want people to see that.
也想让人们了解这点
It was kind of annoying,
真讨厌
'Cause I had to shoot with Salome too,
我不得不和萨洛米一起拍照
And she was How was it?
她就... 拍照怎样
She wasn't really aware of anything.
她什么都没意识到
Being in this house is like, literally,
在这豪♥宅♥里 说真的
being in high school all over again.
像回到了高中时代
I am intertwined with the drama.
我被错综复杂的情感纠结
I start the drama. I find humor in the drama.
这戏由我而起 我又在戏中找乐
If someone opens their book and there's no picture there,
如果有人打开相册 没有照片
they're pretty much guaranteed to go home.
他们肯定要回家了
Come on, Jordan.
走吧 荞丹
How you guys doing? Good.
你们过得好吗 很好
I've only got one book today.
我今天只有一本相册
I can't wait to see my picture.
等不及要看我的照片了
I'm really excited, and I pray they're good pictures.
我很兴奋 希望是很棒的照片
I think it's just 'cause you walked in.
可能是你进来了的缘故
Wow. You're smooth.
你最真甜
You've got game.
是你主场啊
So how did it go yesterday?
昨天怎么样啊
For me it was definitely
对我来说 那绝对是
one of the most fun shoots I've had.
我最开心的一次拍照
It was fun,
很好玩
But it was different than we thought it would be.
但我们设想的不同
Why is that?
为什么这么说
Because whoever got their makeup and hair done first
因为谁先化好妆 做好发型
was whoever got more shots.
就能多拍照
I was a little bothered that I couldn't go up and shoot
我不能像有些人一样 早点上去拍照
as quickly as some of the other people.
有点恼火
I was one of the last people to get ready in hair and makeup.
我是倒数几个做完造型的
I'm sorry, but you all sound like little kids right now.
抱歉 你们现在都听起来像小孩子
I know. I know--
我知道
Like, "It's not fair. I wanted more time."
不公平 我要更多的时间
Like, are you kidding?
你在说笑吗
You could have all these other people shooting,
你可以让其他人一直拍
Like, all day,
拍一整天
And you could come in and shoot one picture.
而你进来 就拍一张
They could scrap everybody else's picture
这张就可能打败所有人的照片
And use your picture for the campaign.
成为这次活动的照片
You can't control anything.
你不能控制所有事
It's gonna happen the way it's gonna happen.
它会按既定方式发生
Okay? Are you guys ready to see this?
好吗 准备好看这个了吗
Gather 'round, everybody.
大家靠拢吧
This is Dallas Austin's rowdy campaign.
这是达拉斯·奥斯汀的野性广♥告♥
Go for it. Oh, my god.
加油 天哪
Oh, my go--
天哪
Wow, that's hot.
真性感
Oh, my god! That's so awesome.
天 太酷了
Bombshell.
重磅炸♥弹♥
Oh... That's cool, that's awesome.
真帅啊
I'm in two of the shots.
我入选2张
And in one of 'em, I'm alone. Yeah!
其中一张是个人的
I'm, like, wow, you know.
我感觉就是
I made it into the campaign.
成功打入广♥告♥
I'm nervous. This is the last one.
我很紧张 最后一张了
We look hot.
我们好性感啊
What do you think?
你觉得怎样
Oh, my god, it looks so awesome.
天哪 这太漂亮了
I made one, group shot, with my eyes closed.
我入选一张集体照 眼睛还是闭着的
I've had better days.
今天太不幸了
You guys, look at all the photos you're in.
看看你们入选的照片
What are you talking about?
有什么感想
It's getting to the end, and we're getting scared.
快要结束了 我们开始害怕了
The boys-- what do you think?
男人们呢 怎么想的
I guess I didn't do enough
我猜我做得还不够
to get into the limelight with him.
没能引起他的注意
You have one shot.
你入选了一张
I thought he was gonna be in every single picture.
我以为他会在每张照片里
Really?
是吗
His pictures, I saw most of them,
他的照片 大部分我都看了
and they were freaking amazing.
都非常棒
Well, that just means you need to step it up
这意味着明天你必须
for tomorrow.
超常发挥
So as you guys know,
你们知道
every week, Cory from New York Model Management
每周 纽约模特经纪公♥司♥的科里
will make a phone call here,
会往这打个电♥话♥
And he will let you know which one of you won.
他会告诉你们 谁赢了
Let's find out.
来看看吧
Good morning, Cory.
早上好 Cory
Hi, models. Hi, cory.
模特们好啊 你好 Cory
May I please speak to...
我能和...
Why isn't it going anywhere?
为什么它就是不走呢
If I don't change, I'll go home.
如果我不能瘦下来 就只能回家了
You're on. Hi, models.
你可以说了 模特们好
Hi, Cory.
科里
May I please speak to...
我能和
Salome.
萨洛米说话吗
Hi, Cory.
科里 你好
Wow, you're kicking butt when it comes to
到拍照时 你的小宇宙
The photo shoots, huh? Girl power.
就爆发了啊 女人的力量吧
I think this is an extremely cool thing for me
我觉得作为一个新模特 这对我来说
as a new model.
实在太棒了
I am representing somebody's brand.
我代表了别人的品牌
This is what he thinks will sell his clothes...is me.
他认为能推销他的衣服的 是我
All right, Salome, as the winner,
好了 萨洛米 作为胜者
You get to meet with Stacey Bendet,
你要去见斯黛西·班戴
The founder of alice + olivia.
爱丽丝·奥利维亚的创始人
Hopefully you'll make an impressionable go-see,
希望你这次面试成功
And then they'll use you.
让他们雇用你
Hopefully. I'm tired of going on go-sees
希望吧 我厌倦了去面试
And not getting anything.
却什么都得不到
Well, you know, you can't let that get you down either.
你也不能因此灰心
I'm not. So good luck.
我没有 那祝你好运
Thank you.
谢谢
My plan for this go-see is to really prove
我想用这次面试来证明
I have this edgy look, but I can be a chameleon.
我有前卫的脸 但也能多变
So yes, I'm excited.
没错 我很兴奋
It's all about meeting clients.
就是和客户们见面
It's about-- getting your face out there.
就是展示你的脸
And who knows, when they're looking for a campaign,
谁知道呢 当他们要推出广♥告♥时
they might call you-- you never know.
可能找到你 你不会知道的
I hope so. All right, models...
希望如此 好了 模特们
So the judges keep saying
评委们总是说
you guys need to take it to the next level.
你们要更上一层楼了
So we've decided it's time...
所以我们决定
for some makeovers.
该给你们换发型了
Yes. Yes!
太棒了
剧集 | 我要做超模(美版)(2008) | 导航列表