剧集 | 我要做超模(美版)(2008) | 导航列表
我们到家了
we're home.
到家了 很心急想看看新家
We're home." and we could not wait to see it.
快开门 萝莉
Come on, laury.
天啊
Oh, my god.
我一走进大门
I'm walking into the door of the house.
这里的整体格局很好
This place is so good put together.
我喜欢
I love it.
模特们 欢迎来到新家
"models, welcome to your new home.
Tyson字
Tyson."
Tyson这个...
Tyson's the .
谁要来干一杯 大家来吧
Who's ready for a toast, y'all?
好啊 大家干杯
Yeah, let's toast.
我今晚准备大喝一场了
You can fill mines up to the top.
这里有人喝酒
There's some that are alcoholic
有人不喜欢喝
And some that are not.
好啊 大家 干杯
All right, everybody, a toast!
祝贺大家
Yay! congrats, everyone.
现在 我们来做个
Let's just, like, fast-forward
简单的"我要了解你"游戏吧
The "get to know you" process.
好啊 大家自我介绍吧
Yeah, let's do an introduction game.
我叫桑德赫斯特
I am sandhurst.
我土生土长在
I am originally born and raised on
加勒比海的多巴哥岛
the island of tobago in the caribbean.
同时 我是一名训练有素的芭蕾舞者
I'm also a classically trained ballet dancer.
我觉得
I do believe that
对模特这一行来说 我是有优势的
I have some advantage when it comes to modeling,
因为在天桥上会更自然地展现出
Because the fluidity and grace comes more natural
流畅而优雅的一面
To me on the runway.
我叫肖恩
I'm shawn.
我和一个同性结婚 有7年了
I have been married to a man for seven years.
我从没试过一次和那么多直男直女
And i've never hung out with so many straight people
一起相处 所以...
In my life at one time, so...
各位大哥大姐 要对我好点啊
Straighties, be nice to the gay guy.
我叫萨洛米
I'm salome.
我在门诺教派的环境下长大
I was raised mennonite,
基本上算是个教♥徒♥
Which is almost amish.
门诺派教♥徒♥
Oh, kinda amish?
不错嘛
Nice.
真的吗
Really?
我看待世界的眼光
I look at the world
和别人的不同 这和我成长的环境有关
In such a different angle because of my raising.
但我也很有竞争力
But i'm extremely competitive.
我要做赢家
I'm here to win.
大约一个月前
I told my parents i was leaving,
我告诉父母 我要走了
Like, a month before i did.
他们同意吗
And they were fine?
他们觉得我要下地狱了
They feel like i'm going to hell,
因为 我不应该曝露体肤
Because i shouldn't show my body,
不应该剪短头发 不应该化妆
Shouldn't cut my hair, shouldn't wear make-up.
诸如此类
There's, like, a million things.
就这样
So.
每人讲一个色情故事
Everybody needs to tell a sex story.
不想说的 可以先睡觉
If you don't wanna play, go to sleep.
谁呢
Who is it?
你好
Ah, hello.
能帮我拿一下吗
Can you grab these for me?
妮可一大早就过来
Nicole was at the door this morning.
超模光临寒舍
Supermodel just walked into my house.
她拿着很多本子
She had all of her books.
大家都心急如焚
Everyone was excited to see
想知道昨天
What our pictures from the shoot yesterday
拍照的结果
would look like.
昨天大家都很用功
You all worked really hard yesterday.
现在就是结果的揭晓时刻
But now is the moment of truth.
荞丹和CJ
So Jordan, CJ.
那照片拍得真好
The picture actually turned out really well.
我就是那种全力以赴的人
Whenever i do something, i wanna be the best at it.
桑德赫斯特
Sandhurst.
太疯狂了
This is crazy.
蔓塔哈
Mountaha.
我喜欢
I like it.
蔓塔哈 我喜欢
I love it. mountaha.
我对这张照片很满意
I'm actually happy with my picture.
桑德赫斯特绝对是
I think sandhurst is gonna go
夺冠人物
All the way to the end.
所以他是一个不容忽视的竞争对手
So he's definitely one that i have to watch out for.
乔纳森
Jonathan.
萝莉
Laury.
我喜欢
I like it.
我很满意
Yeah, i'm happy.
克里斯
Chris?
布兰登
Branden.
我觉得 我比克里斯照得好
I think i outshined chris
因为我展现了自己
because i showed my bod.
肖恩
Shawn.
我喜欢我手臂 胸膛和她腿的部分
I do like my arm and my chest and her legs.
凯伦
Karen.
加布里埃尔
Gabriel.
萨洛米
Salome.
啊 太美了
Oh, that's gorgeous.
美妙绝伦
It's awesome.
凯恩
Kerryn.
阿曼达
Amanda.
我不是很满意照片拍出来的结果
I am not really fond of the picture that was taken.
肯恩和科林
Ken, colin.
我不是很喜欢那照片
I didn't really like my photo.
我想是最糟的一张了
I'm expecting the worst.
有一件关于硬照的事
Now there's one thing you need to know
要告诉你们
About your photo shoots.
每一周
Each week,
摄影师都会选出一个赢家
the photographer's gonna choose one winner.
作为奖励
That person will win
那人会获得一次时尚界俗称
what is known in the fashion industry
"走访"机会
As a go-see.
你们将可以拜访到
And you are gonna go before
行业巨头客户
Some really impressive clients.
每一周
So every week,
纽约模特经纪公♥司♥的柯里
Cory from new york model management
会致电 告诉你们当中一人
Will make a phone call here and he'll let
谁是那次的赢家
One of you know which one of you won.
电♥话♥
The phone!
快接
Answer it.
你好
Hello?
你好 柯里
Hello, cory.
你好
Hi, there.
看看 穿着内衣或泳装见人
Whether you feel comfortable in your underwear
是否会觉得尴尬
Or in your swimwear,
请你们进去换上这些衣服
I need you to go ahead and put those on.
每一周
Each week,
摄影师都会选出一个赢家
the photographer's gonna choose one winner.
作为奖励
That person will win
那人会获得一次时尚界俗称
what is known in the fashion industry
"走访"机会
As a go-see.
走访 至关重要
Go-sees are important.
其实就是一次面试
They're basically interviews.
让你有机会直接
They're your chance to meet with either
会见客户或者选角总监
The client directly or a casting director.
电♥话♥
The phone!
你好 柯里
Hello, cory.
我想找...
May i please speak to...
剧集 | 我要做超模(美版)(2008) | 导航列表