剧集 | 我要做超模(美版)(2008) | 导航列表
萨洛米
Salome.
恭喜
Congratulations.
你在昨天硬照中表现最好
You won yesterday's photo shoot.
成功了
I did it!
难以置信
Oh, i can't believe it.
肥妞赢了
The fat girl won.
谢谢
Thank you.
你会在肉库区(流行店铺集中地)
You'll be doing a go-see with Catherine Malandrino
参与凯瑟琳·玛兰蒂诺服装品牌的试镜
In the meat-packing district.
给我一支笔
I need a pen.
-今天下午2:30? -是的
- 2:30 today? - Yes.
非常感谢
Thanks you so much
保重
Take care.
我很吃惊居然赢了拍照环节
I'm shocked that i even won the photo shoot.
天呐
Oh, my god!
我太激动了
I'm so excited.
我从没参加过面试
I have never been on a go-see before,
所以完全不知所措了
So i'm totally freaking out.
告诉我怎么做
Tell me what to do.
你可以挑选一个美女
You can choose one girl.
选一个人和我一起?
I take somebody with me?
重要的决定
Big decision here.
不会对我造成威胁的人
Somebody that won't beat me.
你决定
It's up to you.
对吗
right
别问我
Don't ask me.
你说了算
It's all up to you.
那好吧
Okay then.
CJ
Cj.
我认为你拥有魔鬼般的身材
'cause i think you have the most amazing body in the world.
不过我觉得... 我可以打败你
But i think-- i think i can beat you.
萨洛米的一番话让我们所有的人
I think every single one of us wanna see Cj
都希望看到CJ赢得面试
Beat Salome out because of that comment.
那些话不需要说出来
It was just uncalled for.
回来报告情况
Tell us all about it.
好的
We will.
我有点受宠若惊
I know i'm, like, extremely blessed.
每个人都想得到这个机会
Everybody wants this opportunity.
很高兴这个人是我
And i got it. i'm so happy.
我很担心
I feel a little intimidated,
因为萨洛米有182cm 我只有174cm
because salome is, like,6', 6'1" and i'm 5'8".
而我们是要去走秀
And this is about runway.
所以我要穿跟最高的高跟鞋
So i'm gonna wear my highest heels
希望有好的结果
and hope for the best.
我的天呐
Oh, my god.
不会吧
No way.
我是Salome
Salome.
萨洛米 你好 我是乔恩
Salome, nice to meet you. jon.
-乔恩 -很高兴见到你
- Jon. - Nice to meet you.
我是CJ 很高兴见到你
I'm cj. nice to meet you.
说下我的工作 我负责挑选模特
Let me explain what i do.i'm a casting director.
我负责所有的时尚走秀
I cast all the runway shows.
你认为好的台步需要些什么
What makes a good walk to you?
自信
Confidence.
尤其是在为凯瑟琳走秀
Especially for catherine.
她的秀需要自信
She looks for confidence in her walk.
所以现在最好由你们穿上
So i think a good idea now would be to put some
凯瑟琳设计的服装 走个台步给我看
Of catherine's clothes on and you can walk for me.
天呐
oh, my god.
然后看看情况怎么样 好吗?
And we'll see how that goes, okay?
好吧
Okay.
当然好
Sure is.
我看看
Let me see.
看起来好极了
It looks amazing.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们试穿了最漂亮的衣服
He had us try on the most amazing clothes.
都是那么精致漂亮
They were so detailed and beautiful.
看看你的表现 去吧
Let's see what you do. go ahead.
她的特点和我完全相反
She's the exact opposite of me.
如果他们需要一个前卫高挑的T台模特
If they're looking for edgy or tall or runway,
那一定就是她了
She's definitely the girl.
行了
Okay.
CJ 到你了
Cj, go ahead.
如果需要长得矮 胸部大的邻家女孩
If they're looking for shorter, bigger boobs,
那就是我了
Girl-next-door, that's me.
行了
Okay.
我现在告诉你们结果
So i can tell you right now,
CJ 你更适合做平面模特
Cj, i see you more as a print model,
因为T台模特对身高有要求
Because there's a height sort of requirement for runway.
萨洛米 你走起来看着不自然
Salome, it looked a little bit contrived amost When you were walking.
你的身高绝不是问题
You definitely have the height.
你还要在姿态上下功夫
You have to have a little more attitude
我相信你解决这个问题之后
And i think catherine would enjoy
凯瑟琳一定会喜欢上你的走秀
Watching you walk eventually, when you get it down.
-一定会的 -好吗
- eventually. - Okay?
好的
Yeah.
我当然很失望
Of course i'm disappointed.
抱着努力了总能回报的信念很好
It's always nice to try hard and get a good thing.
但是我知道成为超模并非易事
But i'm learning it's hard to be a supermodel.
不觉得失望
It wasn't disappointing.
只是有点...
It was just sort of, like--
我觉得这是在浪费时间
I felt like it was kind of a waste of time.
你应该充满自信
You shoulda gone in, like, with confidence.
是的 我有
Well, i did but--
怎么了?
Well?
我的台步很烂
My walk sucked.
不
No.
萨洛米没有通过面试
Salome doesn't book the job.
真可怜
Too bad, so sad.
你很高兴自己赢了吗?
Well, are you glad you won?
喜欢你的奖励吗?
Are you glad you won the prize?
我很高兴我赢了
I was so glad i won.
你来了啊
Hi there.
-你好 -你好
- How you doing? -How you doing?
不错 不错
Not bad. not bad.
各位
guys
科里进来了
Cory walks in.
他是纽约模特经纪公♥司♥的头头
He's the head of New York Model Management.
我来给你们做测量
I'm here to measure you.
无论你们愿意与否
So whether you feel comfortable
穿上内衣或泳衣
In your underwear or in your swimwear,
我都要你们穿上
i need you to go ahead and put those on.
我们都想从他那里争取到一个合同
We are potentially winning a contract with him.
所以最重要的是给他一个好的印象
So it is crucial that he has a good impression of us.
都到了吧?
Are we all here?
掌握你们的身材状况
It's important for me to keep track of
对我来说是很重要的
how your bodies are doing.
有需要改进 有的需要保持
Some of you need improvements. some of you don't.
乔纳森 加布 桑德赫斯特
Jonathan, Gabe and Sandhurst
是所有人里面身材最好的
Have the best bodies in the house.
让我有现在就去健身的冲动
It makes me wanna go work out right now.
阿曼达
Amanda.
你的身材很好
You have a pretty decent body.
更令人吃惊的是
Especially having had, you know, a kid,
你已经是一个孩子的妈妈了
Which still surprises me.
我有一个刚刚满十个月的儿子
I have a son. he just turned ten months old.
刚生完儿子的第一个月
I lost all my weight after the very first month
我就减掉了许多
After having my son.
我很幸运
I guess i'm just lucky.
你的胸部是真的吗?
Are these boobs natural?
剧集 | 我要做超模(美版)(2008) | 导航列表