剧集 | 我要做超模(美版)(2008) | 导航列表
No. yeah.
不 我很好
Okay, you just ready to rock out, huh?
很好 那你准备好表现出众了吗
Yeah, yeah.
是的
Lots of wind.
风大点儿
Chin up. this is your light source.
头抬高 这是你闪光的地方
Work it. relax your mouth.
来吧 嘴巴放松
Just relax your face. go, .
脸部放松 像这样
Look off that way. look there.
朝那边看 看那边
Look at me.
朝我看
You're a little deer-in-the-headlights
你的表情就像是
With your expression, man.
受惊吓的小鹿
I-i think this is not working for him, for this shot.
我觉得这样不行 拍不出效果
I need you--i need to create some more tone in your body.
我希望 你能增强一下身体的表现力
Okay, rotate your upper body to me.
好的 把你的上半身转过来
No, no, no. only your upper body.
不不不 只是上半身
Otherwise, we see your stuff.
否则你就要露点了
It's a little better, but have your feet parallel--
好一点了 但双脚要并排
Yeah, point the feet forward.
就是这样 双脚望前一些
Yeah, just turn around. look forward.
对 转身 向前看
Look forward, here.
往前看 这里
Like this, we're just gonna do this, buddy.
像这样 这样就可以了 兄弟
Just look forward.
向前看
And then you're just gonna turn, that's it.
然后转身 就这样
Okay.
好
Hold on. tyson, can i talk to you for a second?
等等 泰森 我有话要和你说
Relax for a minute.
你先放松一下
Don't move too far.
别动太厉害
I just wanna have a mini-meeting.
我只是想和你谈谈
If you spent, you know, $50,000
如果你话五万美金
To hire a crew to go into a studio to make this shot,
请一组人员到工作室拍照
And this what you're left with, you'd be calling a reshoot.
拍出这样的照片 你就要重拍
Yeah, exactly.
对 没错
No, no, no.
不 不 不
You're just looking over your shoulder.
看着肩膀那里
Yeah.
没错
Relax your face. you look angry.
脸部放松 你看上去很生气
Better. anything else? i think we got it.
好多了 还有别的姿势吗 我想拍好了
I think we got it.
拍到理想照片了
Okay, somebody get him a robe.
好 把浴袍给他
I'm really bummed out right now.
我现在真的很不开心
And, um, i don't know.
而且 我不知道
I don't know what to say.
我不知道能说什么
That's it. the show's over.
好了 完工
Basically, this whole competition,
基本上 整个比赛
I'm doing it for my mom.
我都是在为我妈而战
I've never had a dad.
我没有父亲
I was just raised up with my mom.
我妈一个人把我养大
And she did the best job that she could ever do.
她尽一切可能把我养大
I just had my head. It's just being away.
我满脑子都是她 别想了
Being away.
别想了
I've had my mom, like, my whole life, and...
我的妈妈 就是我生命的全部
Branden is really, really homesick right now.
布兰登现在很想家
He's 18, he's the baby of the house.
他才18岁 还是个小孩
I miss my mom
我想妈妈
For him to be crying and miss his mom
看着他因为想念母亲而哭
Is kind of cute to see,
挺感动的
But kind of sad at the same time.
但同时也很伤感
It's a competition,
这是一个比赛
But we all just need to really be there for each other.
我们都要离开家人来到这里
Today, oh, my gosh.
今天 天呐
Today was just, like, such an experience.
今天是 很好的一次经验
Like, i feel that i've--
我觉得我已经
I've, like, gone over another...limit
我已经超越了一个自己的极限
That i thought i had.
我以为跨越不了的极限
Like, my confidence only just expanded.
我的信心增强了
I'm so excited to have a picture like that in my book.
有一张那样的照片在相册里 我非常兴奋
Me too.
我也是
Come on, people!
各位 过来
Morning, branden.
早上好 布兰登
Every week, cory from new york model management
每周 纽约模特经纪公♥司♥的科里
Will make a phone call here,
都会致电到这里
And he'll let you know which one of you won.
他会宣布谁的照片胜出了
That person will a go-see.
那个人可以获得试镜的机会
Jonathan.
乔纳森
That's a pretty picture.
这张照片很漂亮
I was pleased with my pose
我对自己的姿势很满意
Because the shadowing on the side of my body
因为打在我身上的阴影
Was quite subtle.
很柔和
My ass was really the thing that popped out, i guess. So to speak.
可以这么说 我的屁♥股♥真的很翘
Show it again.
再展示出来
I'll get a copy for you, branden.
我可以冲洗一张给你 布兰登
No.
我不要
I'd like to move on to salome.
这是萨洛米的
Oh, that's pretty!
真漂亮
Oh, that's a great shot.
真是精彩的照片
Oh, i like it.
我喜欢
I mean, your body looks great.
你的身材很好
Wait, salome, you know, where's the rest of her?
等等 萨洛米 下半身哪里去了
A lot of salome is missing.
大部分身体没照到
Branden.
布兰登
What are your home boys gonna think about this?
你的同乡对这照片有什么想法
They're gonna think i'm a sexy man.
他们会认为我很性感
I didn't really like it.
我不是很喜欢它
I mean...it's nothin' special.
没什么特别的
I hope it's gonna be good enough to keep me here.
我只希望它能使我留下
Oh, my gosh.
我的天呐
that is frickin' awesome. Amazing.
太棒了 精彩
I really like my photo.
我很喜欢我的照片
I think it's very artistic.
我认为它很艺术
And i could totally see
这样的照片
A picture like that in a magazine.
很像杂♥志♥上的照片
All right, sandhurst.
好 桑德赫斯特
I do look good.
我真的很帅
The truth is the truth.
事实胜于雄辩
Maybe that sounded a bit too conceited.
或许有点自负
Come on, jordan.
这是你的 荞丹
Oh, my gosh, he picked it.
天呐 他挑了这张
The first shot.
第一张
I cannot believe he picked this one.
真不敢相信 他选了这张
That's so pretty.
太漂亮了
Gosh, i love it.
天呐 我很喜欢
Amanda, here we go.
阿曼达 这是你的
I don't really like it, to be honest.
老实说 我不是很喜欢
Um...i'm like so emotional. i don't know.
我觉得太情绪化了 我不知道
This was just like a really, really important Photo shoot for me.
这对我来说是很重要的拍摄
I need this call from cory so bad.
我非常需要科里的电♥话♥
Good morning, cory.
早上好 科里
Good morning, models.
早上好 模特们
Good morning, cory!
早上好 科里
May i please speak to...
我要找...
These are like, extreme circumstances
我现在处于
That--that i'm in right now.
一个很极端的环境
Good morning, models.
早上好 科里
Good morning, cory.
早上好 科里
Winning this photo shoot is really, really important to me.
赢得这次硬照对我来说很重要
I need this more than anything in the world.
世界上没有比这更重要
May i please speak to...
我要找...
Salome.
萨洛米
Yes!
太好了
Congratulations, salome.
恭喜你 萨洛米
剧集 | 我要做超模(美版)(2008) | 导航列表