剧集 | 我要做超模(美版)(2008) | 导航列表
bring that emotion to your eyes.
让这些感情从你眼睛流露出来
this is supposed to be you right there.
镜子里面本来应该是你
that's you, okay?
这是你 对吗
let's--try something where it's not--not you.
现在想象一下那不是你
maybe it's your friend. that's him right there.
那个人可能是你的朋友
tell him--tell him how much you miss him, you know?
告诉他你有多么想念他
you're doing great, buddy. thank you.
你做的很好 谢谢
i discovered i still got stuff that's bottled up,
感觉我还是有些压抑自己的感情
and that's something i'm gonna take away
应该更放开一些
and see where i can find avenues to
看看怎么样可以
understand those emotions a little bit better.
更能理解那些感情
he was able to bring out
他表现出了
a very protective side of himself.
自己不为人知的一面
That was really beautiful to see.
看起来真的很出色
This is going to be your padded cell.
这就是你的拍摄场地
I need a lot of expression.
我需要你融入感情
It's awkward connecting with myself.
对着自己表演让我觉得很奇怪
Mainly because I have some hang-ups
主要是因为我对看到自己的映像
about my reflection.
有障碍吧
When I was younger, I had some acne,
我小的时候长过粉刺
And then, when I was 18, I came to new york
18岁时 我来到了纽约
To try and become a model.
为了争取成为模特
And these keloid scars came up,
这些疤痕出现了
And I was like, well,
我以为
I guess you can't model anymore.
不能再当模特了
And I know I've gotten the courage to come,
我是鼓起勇气来参加比赛
And I've made it so far.
并且已经走得这么远了
It's like I'm almost waiting
我几乎就等着
For someone to say, "oh, you can't do it."
别人对我说"你做不了这个"
But you have beautiful skin.
但你的皮肤很漂亮
I think he has great skin too.
我也觉得你的皮肤很不错
I think you have fantastic skin.
我觉得你的皮肤极好
Got a great look, bud.
伙计 你长得很不错
I want you to look square into the mirror
我希望你正对着镜子
And just really confront yourself, really strong.
完全面对自己 表现出强烈的表情
I don't know if we're getting much.
我不知道我们是否拍出了好照片
I know I dropped the ball.
我知道我拍得不好
You know, I held back. I held back.
我不好 我发挥失常了
I feel like you feel
我感觉到
Like you're more of a james dean than yourself.
你更像是在模仿詹姆斯·迪恩
I wanna see who you are.
我想看到的是你
I'm relatively guarded.
我是有所保留的
I'm not gonna open up and show,
我不会把真正的我
You know, my true colors to everyone.
展现出来给每个人
I want to see emotions.
我希望看到更多的表情
You know what, take a deep breath.
深呼吸一下
Go...
像这样
Come on. let it go.
来吧 释放出来
Go aagh! aagh!
喊出来
I had an amazing childhood.
我的童年非常愉快
My father was always there.
老爸总是在我左右
And the next thing I kinda know is
但是接下来的发生的事是
He has a brain tumor.
他得了脑癌
I never really dealt with it properly.
我从未真正面对过这件事
I just kinda act like it didn't happen.
我总是装作一无所知的样子
I didn't even cry when he died.
他去世时 我甚至没有流泪
And I basically had to grow up fast.
于是我迅速地成长起来
Just say your name to yourself in the mirror.
对着镜子里的你喊出你的名字
Gabriel.
加布里埃尔
Say it again. gabriel.
再来一次 加布里埃尔
Let it go, baby.
释放出来吧 孩子
I felt entirely uncomfortable.
我感到浑身上下不自在
You know, there's nothing I can do about it.
我做不出那些感觉来
Just shout at yourself once more
再对着自己喊一次
In the mirror your name. gabriel.
自己的名字 加布里埃尔
Just look at the mirror
对着镜子
and play with the mirror.
与影共舞
Play with the mirror?
与影共舞
Yeah, just have fun with it.
是的 自己找点乐子
This is your moment. yeah, that's beautiful.
这一刻你就是焦点 是的 很漂亮
Wow. babe, fabulous gorgeous.
宝贝 你太漂亮了
This is so crazy.
这真的好疯狂
You really, really opened up.
你完全放开了
you did a great job.
干得不错
There's definitely some nice shots.
肯定有好多张不错的照片
Montreal, where is montreal?
蒙特利尔 在哪儿?
Canada?
加拿大
Yes. whoa!
是啊
Whoa. you're gonna get front views of me and stuff?
你要这样面对着我拍照呢
When you were young, what did you want to be?
你小时候梦想成为什么
I wanted to be a firefighter.
我想做一名消防员
Fireman!
消防员
Okay.
好的
It's so hard not to have a dad
没有父亲真的很艰难
Because you need
因为你需要
That manly side to you,
有男子汉做你的榜样
so since I was a child,
所以从我小时候开始
I wanted to be a firefighter.
我就要做一个消防队员
Because you have to be a man to do it.
因为你得成为男子汉才能做这行
Why don't you run through the space?
你为什么不跑着穿过这里呢
Give me that look of hope in your eyes.
让我看寻找希望的眼神
Okay, go.
好的 开始
Keep doing that.
再来一次
Just--i want you to work with that whole idea.
我希望你实施这个想法
You're actually a fireman.
你就是一个消防队员
Branden was good.
布兰登很不错
Definitely was able to bring out the emotion and the energy
当他跑着穿过走道的时候
As he ran through the hallway.
他表现出了足够的情感和能量
Keep going a little bit down.
再来低点
That's it right there. hold that.
就是这样 保持住
Laury, I want to see more expressions.
萝莉 我希望看到更多的情感
More emotion, yeah. give me lots of expression.
更多的感情 是的 融入更多感情
A little bit taller.
稍微高点
Good job. I like your body language
干得好 我喜欢你的肢体语言
Right there. great. hold that right there.
就是那样 很好 就这样
You really ready to bring out so much emotions
仅仅是这些细微的姿态
Just with these subtles of your figure.
你已经表现出来了足够的感情
I was so scared of being in the bottom.
我很害怕自己垫底
You're not. oh, my god. no.
你不会的 天呀 不会的
I want to see emotions.
我想要你融入更多感情
As many emotions as possible.
情感越丰富越好
I was raised mennonite, and when I left home,
我在门诺派教♥徒♥家庭长大 当我离家时
My family felt like I was going to hell.
我家人都觉得我完蛋了
So I feel like I created
所以我觉得我造成了
A lot of hurt.
很多的伤痛
She wanted emotion. she got emotion.
她想要感情 我就表现出来
I just want to feel
我想要表现得
Like confident and intense and sexy.
有自信 专注 性感
I think maybe we should make it emotional.
我认为表现感情才是主题
You want it to be emotional?
你想要表现得有感情
You need to break some boundaries.
你需要做出些改变
Oh, crap.
该死的
I want to see emotion. let's make this happen.
我想要看到感情在里面 表现出来
Move with it.
带着情感舞动
Really get in the happy, sad, angry.
要表现出开心 悲伤还有生气
I'm not seeing it, Jordan.
荞丹 我没看出来这些
You need to break down this facade.
你需要突破你的外表
You're not letting go.
你没有释放出来
It was hard
要做到很困难
To kind of just like let go and just be emotional.
释放情绪 表现情感
剧集 | 我要做超模(美版)(2008) | 导航列表