剧集 | 我要做超模(美版)(2008) | 导航列表
I know you all remember the one
以及曾帮你们
who helped you with your makeovers.
做形象设计的
From tabatha's salon takeover, it's tabatha.
塔巴莎美容沙龙主管 塔巴莎
She'll be taking
今晚由她代替
catherine maladrino's position tonight.
瑟琳·玛兰蒂诺
They've each given you scores
他们会根据硬照和走秀的表现
based on your photos and your walk.
来逐个打分
Jonathan...
乔纳森
Amanda...
阿曼达
Gabriel...
加布里埃尔
Sandhurst...
桑德赫斯特
Salome...
萨洛米
Karen...
凯伦
Kerryn...
凯恩
Everyone else, you're safe.
除此之外的人 你们安全了
Please leave the catwalk.
请离开天桥
The seven of you represent
在你们七位当中
the most impressive and least promising models.
有人的表现不同反响 有人则碌碌无为
Our judges have some comments
评委们会进行点评
and some questions for you.
并向你们提问
Hi, salome.
你好 萨洛米
I felt this week was your poorest effort.
我觉得这是你表现最差的一周
When you came down the runway
你在天桥上的表现
you were very, very weak.
虚弱无力
I had a hard time imagining sporty poses,
我想不出来运动造型
Because I didn't grow up with sports at all.
因为我从小就不怎么运动
Your background's irrelevant.
这与你的背景无关
It's from now on that's important,
现在才是重点
and that was really disappointing.
真让人失望
Jonathan, when you come out the codpiece,
乔纳森 当你穿着护裆裤走出来
A lot of times people overcompensate,
人们经常会畏手畏脚
and you weren't insecure about it,
而你没有一丝不安的情绪
And that's tough to wear for a man or a woman.
无论男女 穿上这个令人难以忍♥受
It was actually the codpiece
正是这护裆
made me think of the cricket idea.
让我想到了板球运动
The endgame,
在最后阶段
the cricket pose was so perfectly delivered,
你完美地诠释了板球的动作
You gave us something
除了护裆
to look at other than your codpiece.
你呈现给我们更多的东西
Marlon, talk to me about amanda this week.
马龙 请你讲讲阿曼达这周的表现
You did really well in the photograph.
你硬照拍得很好
The body language is great.
肢体语言很棒
It looks like you mastered that very quickly.
看来你很快就掌握到诀窍了
Your runway wasn't bad.
你的走秀还不错
I've seen you better.
你还能做到更好
Your pose wasn't convincing
你最后摆的姿势
at the end of the runway.
也就一般般
You looked like
感觉你自己
you weren't quite sure what you're doing.
都不太确定要做什么
I know this is your first time in the top three
我知道这是你首次位列三甲
or the bottom three,
也可能是倒数三名
But I think that's because
但我觉得原因在于
you're middle of the road.
你太平庸
How did sandhurst do?
桑德赫斯特表现如何
Yes, you have a great body, yes, I can see that,
是的 你身材很棒 我可以看出来
But the way you walked down the runway kind of just
但你的走秀却有一种
Had an elegance and an air to me
高雅的气质
that I thought was great.
我认为这很不错
Thank you.
谢谢
The pose that you pulled in the air,
你在半空的姿势
it's a very nice balletic pose.
是非常优美的芭蕾动作
Having said that,
说到这
I was a little bit confused
我有点困惑
just how sporty that was.
这是不是太花哨了
Hi, karen. first time we've seen you up here.
你好 凯伦 第一次看到你站在这里
Unfortunately today you didn't do well at all.
很遗憾 你今天表现的不是那么好
For me,
对于我来说
Your entire walk is overshadowed by
你最后看我们的那几秒
the few seconds at the end where you
毁了整个的走秀
Look at us, and you look like somebody
你看起来就像
has given you the fright of your life.
受到了极大惊吓
It's like the scary bit of a horror film.
就像恐怖电影的骇人的表情
I didn't realize I was doin' that, no, but...
我没意识到我做了这种表情 不 但是
You know, with your photograph, when I look at it,
我从你的照片中看出
It actually looks to me like you're on wires.
你极度紧张
It looks very stiff and uncomfortable and forced.
感觉很僵硬 不自然 不情愿
You're very forgettable to me.
我觉得你没什么亮点
Kerryn, this was your best effort to date.
凯恩 这是你目前表现最佳的一次
I liked your walk. I liked your pose.
我喜欢你的走秀 也喜欢你的姿势
It was a really good effort. thank you.
成效确实不错 谢谢
What I liked especially was
我特别欣赏的部分是
that you interacted with us.
你跟我们互动
You gave us kind of
你向我们展现了
a little playful side of yourself, you know,
活泼有趣的一面
And that was nice.
这很好
I thought you ruled the catwalk.
我相信你已经掌握了主动
It was really, really good.
这真的很棒
I'm very impressed.
我很满意你的表现
I been workin' on my confidence.
我一直努力加强我的自信心
It shows. it worked, yeah.
看得出来 有效果
Gabriel, um, a good body is not enough.
加布里埃尔 好身材还不够
I mean, you're one of the better looking people
我是说 和这里其他人相比
that we have here,
你的面容姣好
But you're just not getting there.
但你的表现力还不够
As for the picture,
关于照片
You look a bit awkward in the pose
你的姿势看上去
that you're trying to do.
有点笨拙
Is there anything you'd like to say?
你有什么要说的吗
Yeah, I hate the picture.
有 我讨厌那张照片
To be honest with you, CJ was also in our group,
说实话 CJ在我们组
I felt like she gave a very poor effort and I
我感觉她根本没努力 表现很差
Feel like I was bustin' my ass the whole time.
我觉得我一直都在拼命努力
I think it's a shame that you threw
我认为你牺牲别人抬高自己
someone else under the bus about the photograph,
这很不道德
The photograph, because you're standing out to me,
因为对我来说 你的表现很出众
but not in a good way.
但表现方式并不恰当
You have a great body,
你个人条件很好
and I wouldn't have ever known it,
我却没见识到
Because what happens is that we see your attitude,
因为我们只看到你的态度
And automatically that turns you off, you know?
你的态度掩盖了你的表现
Nicole, what have you got to say?
妮可 你有什么要说的吗
Is there anyone you want to save?
你要帮谁说说好话吗
Salome I felt had a hard time, so, you know,
萨洛米一直很努力 所以
I think you got some good criticism.
我希望你能得到好的评价
So, tyson,
泰森
what do you think about the guys up there?
你觉得男生们怎么样
I don't believe gabriel did that bad.
我认为加布表现没这么差
and I'll just leave it at that.
把这个难题留给评委吧
Okay.
好吧
All right, models.
模特们
You've heard what we have to say,
我们和评委们
and we've heard what you have to say.
交换过意见了
It's your turn, judges.
评委 轮到你们了
Go ahead and deliberate.
请讨论吧
So, who do you wanna send home, guys?
谁会被淘汰呢
Gabriel. straightaway.
绝对是加布里埃尔
He just did exactly the same again,
他又犯了同样的错误
And this is the third week in a row
连续三周了
he's just been miserable.
真是不幸
I've worked with people like gabriel before,
我和加布这类人一起工作过
剧集 | 我要做超模(美版)(2008) | 导航列表