剧集 | 我要做超模(美版)(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on make me a supermodel...
《超模就是我》前情提要
Two models will win a chance
2位模特会获得在
To walk at montreal fashion week.
蒙特利尔时尚周走秀的机会
I really felt that amanda and branden
我觉得阿曼达和布兰登
Did a really good job.
做得很好
We're supermodels.
超模就是我
What up, bitches?
怎么样啊 小贱♥人♥们
Like, a chill ran down my spine.
一股寒气从后背升起
Today, you will be styled as freaks.
今天你们要扮成怪物
Who the thought this was a good idea?
谁会觉得这是个好主意
Congratulations, jonathan. you have won immunity.
恭喜你 乔纳森 你赢得了豁免权
Shawn, we cannot make you a supermodel.
肖恩 我们无法将你打造成超模
16 aspiring models have been narrowed down to 12,
16名雄心勃勃的模特现在只剩12名
All with the same dream.
怀着同一个梦想
Make me a supermodel.
超模就是我
At stake, $100,000
争夺10万美元奖金
Furnished by maybelline new york,
由美宝莲纽约提供
A one-year contract with new york model management,
与纽约模特经纪公♥司♥的一年合约
And a fashion pictorial in cosmopolitan magazine.
以及一♥期♥《时尚》杂♥志♥的封面拍摄
We've assembled an expert panel of judges
我们集♥合♥了专家评审团
Including international model scout and manager marlon...
包括国际模探及经纪人 马龙
Supermodel jenny shimizu...
超模 清水珍妮
Fashion photographer perou...
时尚摄影师 皮鲁
Filling in for catherine malandrino this week,
以及这周代替瑟琳·玛兰蒂诺的
Author and fashion industry veteran kelly klein.
作家及时尚业资深凯莉·克莱恩
It's the opportunity of a lifetime
机遇一生难求
And it begins now.
好戏即将上演
Are you up?!
起来了吗
Are you getting ready?!
准备好了吗
Oh, my god.
天呐
I wake up with a loud pan in my ear,
一阵敲锅的声音把我弄醒了
And i see army pants standing right next to my bed.
然后看到一个当兵的站在我旁边
What the hell?
这到底是怎么了
Good morning, boys and girls!
早上好 小子们
Are you up, son? let's go! okay!
快点起来 起来了
Good morning, boys and girls! let's go!
孩子们 该起床了
You have three minutes to get downstairs!
给你们3分钟收拾好下楼
Come on, you maggots! move it!
快点 你们这些懒虫
Oh, my god. I think that's our theme today.
天呐 我想这就是我们今天的主题吧
Oh, my god.
天呐
Hold on.
坐好
All of us are thinking, where could we be going?
我们都在想这是去哪啊
Is it a military base?
是军事基地吗
I don't like this .
我讨厌这样
I do feel like we're gonna go
总感觉我们
hoe sweet potato
是要去挖土豆
Because this is--we would ride a flatbed truck to the farm.
因为我们都是开着平板车去农场的
Oh, that is sick. that is pimp, dude.
太恶心 太屌♥了
Oh, my god.
天呐
We arrived here, to this huge battleship.
我们的目的地竟是一艘巨大的战舰
This thing's freaking humongous.
这东西太他妈大了
It's got the biggest guns i've ever seen in my life.
他上面的枪是我所见过最大的
Ten-hut. models, welcome to the u.s.s. new jersey.
立正 模特们欢迎来到新泽西号♥
Who's ready for today's photo shoot?
谁准备好今天的摄像啦
Me!
我
Me!
我
While the military is about following orders,
军人必须遵守纪律
Today's shoot is about breaking rules.
而今天的主题是违纪
Here to tell you more about that
现在来具体讲一下
Is renown fashion and beauty photographer joshua kogan.
他是著名的时尚摄影师约书亚·罗根
His spreads have been a highlight in gq,
作品曾是许多杂♥志♥的亮点 如《GQ》
Harper's bazaar, and marie claire.
《Harper's Bazaar》和 《Marie Claire》
Please welcome joshua kogan.
有请约书亚·罗根
How's everybody doing?
大家好吗
in today's fantasy,You'll all be playing military personnel
今天的奇妙之旅 你们要扮演军人
Sneaking off to engage in an illicit, erotic encounter.
偷偷溜出去鬼混
There's a lot of sexual tension in the house.
这是个极具性张力的环境
I don't know if the guys are in the bathroom jacking off,
我不知道男孩们会不会在浴室自♥慰♥
But the sexual frustration is definitely there.
但这个性♥饥♥渴♥一定有滴
Your goal today is to create an intimate photo shoot
今天的目标是 你们拍摄亲密照
Where both myself and the judges can really see
能让我和评委真正感到那种激♥情♥
Passion sells more ads than anything.
激♥情♥比任何广♥告♥都卖♥♥座
If you can't deliver the passion,
如果你们无法表现激♥情♥
You probably don't have a future in this industry.
你在模特界就不会有前途
But you want to make it tasteful at the same time,
但同时要表现出美感
So it's not gonna be like porn, tacky--none of that.
所以这不是色情低俗
So let's pick some pairs.
让我们分一下小组
Actually, i think we should shake it up a little bit.
我想我们要有趣些
Instead of sexy duos,
除了2P
We're gonna do a little bit of menage a trois.
我们还要加一些3P的组
Ah, what? like, i mean,
什么
A twosome would have been an ideal starting point
还是2P比较适合
For someone like me,
我这个初学者
but i guess A little menage a trois action,
但我想3P的动作
Normal run-of-the-mill model stuff.
对模特来说是家常便饭
Group one, mountaha, gabriel,
第一组 蔓塔哈 加布里埃尔
And the final person in that group is sandhurst.
最后一个是 桑德赫斯特
You guys are group one.
你们是第一组
That's a kinky group.
这个组太纠结了
I'm like, okay. it's two guys and a girl,
好吧 2男1女
But, i mean, you take what you can get, right?
不过 尽力而为吧
All right, group two. coming in at 5'10", jordan.
好吧 第2组 180cm高的荞丹
There's definitely some people here
我的确不想
That i do not want to work with.
和某些人搭档
You'll be posing with amanda.
你的搭档是阿曼达
It's gonna be hard.
会很难的
Yes, it is.
对
And let's see who's gonna round out your group here.
看看谁会来圆♥满♥这个组
Branden
布兰登
Women--they are my life. i really l--i love women.
女人是我的命 我爱♥女♥人♥
Start to get to know each other.
互相认识一下
I'll stick my tongue down their throat.
我会把舌头深入她们的喉咙
All right, here we go with the next group.
好的 看看下一组
Colin
科林
Salome
萨洛米
Laury laury laury laury
萝莉
Ah, i love my ladies. this is great.
女士们 我爱你 太棒了
Laury and i are both very sexual,
萝莉和我都很性感
And colin's a virgin.
科林是个大处♥男♥
He's gonna be torn up by the time he's done.
他会被我们弄崩溃的
I guess there's one group left.
还剩一组
All right, jonathan, kerryn, and cj.
好的 乔纳森 凯伦 CJ
I have a problem sharing an intimate moment
我对亲密有些抵触
With other people watching.
尤其当别人在看我们时
I'm just hoping that i'm able to let go.
希望我能放得下吧
Cj bats both sides of the team,
CJ是双性取向
But i don't think it's going to help.
但我觉得这没什么用
It's got nothing to do with your sexuality.
这跟你是否性感无关
It's just about how comfortable you are with yourself,
关键在于你是否表现得自然
And she seems a little uncomfortable in her skin.
但她有点不自在
All right, models, move out.
好 大伙出发吧
Sandhurst, i can see your ass.
桑德赫斯特我看见你的屁♥股♥了
Yeah.
是的
It was just like this --bluhh
就像这样
There's only five of you.
只有5个男生
And there's seven girls.
和7个女生
We're working your ass.
我们比你们强多了
It's like, bai-nai-nai-nai-nai-nai-nai.
就像...
When colin got in that uniform today, i don't know.
当科林穿上这套制♥服♥时 简直是
He's--he just--there's just-- i don't--i mean, hello.
真是... 真是...
剧集 | 我要做超模(美版)(2008) | 导航列表