剧集 | 我要做超模(美版)(2008) | 导航列表
And we would like to be-- to have you involved.
我们希望...你们也能前来
But in dresses.
穿裙而来
I think that you will be more comfortable...
你们应该会更自如的
Absolutely, yeah. Thank you.
当然 谢谢
I--i'm so happy.
我太高兴了
I've done so much here i never thought i could do.
我在这儿一次次的超越了自我
Oh, my god! we both did!
偶滴神那 我们都成功了诶
I've never been underwater,
我从没潜过水
And i did an underwater shoot.
我却拍了潜水照
I didn't know what the 60's were,
我不知道60年代是什么样的
I did a 60's shoot.
我却拍了60年代的照片
I feel like this regular society person,
我第一次感觉到 我是个普通人
Not as a mennonite, for the first time.
而非门诺派教♥徒♥
Hey guys, welcome to blu dot. i'm maurice.
先生们 欢迎到Blu Dot 我是莫里斯
Nice to meet you. John.
很高兴见到你 我是约翰
Well, we are designers and makers of modern furniture.
我们是现代家具的设计师兼制♥作♥者
And we want you guys to help us promote the store
希望你们可以帮我们推销这家店铺
And get a buzz going in the neighborhood.
能吸引周围人群的注意
We do want you guys to go out
我们希望你们可以走出去
And sort of model on the furniture.
做一个家具展示模特
Interact with it
与之相呼应
And basically welcome people into the furniture.
招揽人们关注这些家具
Are you ready to go? Yeah.
准备好出发了么 好了
Hello.
你好
As a model, you know,
作为一个模特
There shouldn't be a market that you can't touch.
你应该万事皆通
For any brand, there's always a model that's gonna display
模特应该对于任何品牌都能应付自如
Whatever the product is.
不管该产品是什么
It's just basic marketing.
这是基本市场学
Guys, you look tired.
伙计 你看上去挺累啊
Do you wanna come and grab a seat?
想过来坐会儿不
Do you know if there are any trees around here?
你知道这儿附近哪儿有树不
Any trees?
有树吗
If you get a chance, if you've got time,
要是有机会有时间的话
Have a look around the store.
就进店里来看看吧
They look very industrial.
他们看上去很工业化
But they're incredibly comfortable.
其实坐起来很舒服
Jonathan did a great job of engaging the passersby.
乔纳森很会吸引路人
I mean, he was changing things up constantly.
他不停的在变幻着方法
I thought i was gonna be passing out flyers.
我以为我是过来发小广♥告♥的
But this is better.
但这更棒
Get some action.
表现一下
How you ladies doing?
女士们怎么样啊
You guys like furniture? okay.
你们喜欢家具不 好吧
Blu dot furniture is awesome
Blu Dot的家具真棒
It's almost as pretty as you.
跟你一样美
Do you like blu dot? No?
你喜欢Blu Dot么 不喜欢啊
Branden was so comfortable,
布兰登太安逸了
It's almost like nothing was out of the ordinary there.
就呆在了原地几乎没动过
Very nice meeting you. Can i have a hug?
很高兴认识你 我能抱抱你吗
Nice meeting you.
很高兴认识你
Is that work?
这也行得通啊
Um, excuse me.
很抱歉
Excuse me, sir.
打搅下 先生
Do you know how to use a typewriter?
你知道怎么用打字机不
Do you know what blu dot is?
你知道Blu Dot吗
Sandhurst, i think he was having a hard time
桑德赫斯特 他很艰难
Getting people engaged.
不能与人沟通
Furniture, buying furnitures. I guess.
家具 买♥♥家具的吧 差不多
Hold onto that. hold onto that.
继续看 继续看嘛
People don't like to take flyers.
人们不喜欢拿小广♥告♥
I broke the desk.
桌子都被我坐塌了
Oh, god, i can hear my cousins now.
天哪 我都能听见我表弟们的声音了
They have a nickname for me.
他们给我起了个绰号♥
And they are going to be screaming,
他们会大叫
"Clums, clums strikes again!"
猪头 猪头又被打击到了
Oh, lord!
偶滴神呐
I'm just praying that the week ends on a good note.
我只能祈祷这周有好的结尾
Hide that. hide it!
藏起来 别拍了
Thanks for coming in.
感谢你们的前来
Thanks for your hard work. Thank you very much.
感谢你们的辛勤工作 非常感谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Hi, guys!
伙计们
I missed you guys!
想死你们了
I'm actually very happy to see the guys,
见到小伙子们我真的太高兴了
Because i'm just tired of salome.
我实在受不了萨洛米了
"Oh, i used to be a mennonite,
我曾是门诺派教♥徒♥
So i never had television, never knew this."
所以从没见过电视 从不知道这玩意
And it's just like-- gets up on you like...
就好像... 突然你就想
Shut the up.
给我闭嘴
So how was everything? Tell us.
怎么样呀 跟我们说说呢
They're gonna have a trunk show,
他们要搞一个非公开的新装展示会
And he said he would like us to walk in the trunk show.
他希望我们能去走这场秀
Congratulations.
恭喜啊
That is awesome.
太棒了
I'll get it! Coming.
我来开 来了
Hey, Marlon!
马龙
Marlon!
马龙
How are you doing? Come to talk to you.
你还好吧 过来找你们聊聊
Why is everybody yelling?
为啥大伙都在吼呢
Marlon!
马龙
What is up?! what is up?!
怎么回事 什么状况
Oh, what?
什么情况
I'm moving in!
我搬进来啦
Um, no, why i'm here is...
不是啦 我来这儿是因为...
The last shoot you did-- the swimsuit shoot--
你们之前拍的照 泳衣系列
I'm gonna go over all the film of each person individually.
我会单独给你们每个人看每张照片
And critique it.
并给你们挑刺
And then i'm going to give you tips and pointers
然后会给一些建议和指导
So you'd better listen. That's great.
你们最好要用心听哦 太棒了
That's awesome. Yeah!
太好了
Better than getting measured, whoo!
这可比量身材好多了
This is the one you picked. Okay.
这是你挑的 好的
And it's a lot of butt.
这张屁屁也太显眼了
And i was terrified of what y'all would say.
我都害怕你会说什么
No, that's good.
不 这张很好啊
You look good in this picture here.
这张照片把你拍得很好啊
I mean, i wonder if he's done anything to the picture.
我倒在想 他是不是处理过这张照片
Okay, so let's go through the film.
让我们来看看底片
You still have the body issue, which you need to--
你还是身材的问题 你得...
I need to work on from here down.
我得从这儿到这儿下功夫
But the thing is...
但关键是
You can look in the mirror and then you can decide
你可以自己照镜子看看
For yourself which are your best angles.
自己哪个角度最好
See the legs?
看见腿了吗
From there, to there. Body goes up.
从这样 到这样 身体就直了吧
Yeah.
是啊
Very cool. What do you think?
很酷啊 你觉得怎么样
I love it. And i love your hair.
我挺喜欢的 我喜欢你的头发
But a lot of your pictures here,
但你有很多照片
You are standing straight onto the camera.
就这么直直的站在镜头前
I mean, you've got a really good body,
我的意思是 你身材很好
But it's not looking like it in here.
但这里面却都没表现起来
It does look kind of weird, doesn't it?
看起来挺怪的 对吧
You look a little bit confused
你看起来很困惑
In some of these pictures.
尤其在一些照片里面
Yeah, i think that it just was a little cold.
是的 当时我确实挺冷的
It's a bit of a, um, an animated one they went for.
这张有点... 他们选的这张很动感
You know, that is one of your advantages of a model,
这就是你作为模特的优势
Is that you can jump, and you can give an animated picture.
就是能跳 你能拍出动感的效果
剧集 | 我要做超模(美版)(2008) | 导航列表