剧集 | 我要做超模(美版)(2008) | 导航列表
A true supermodel lives in the foreground.
而真正的模特永远是焦点
Jordan...
荞丹
I'm sorry, we cannot make you a supermodel.
对不起我们不能把你打造成为超模
That means, salome and jonathan, you may leave the catwalk.
萨洛米和乔纳森可以离开T台了
you have a bright future ahead of you.
你的前程似锦
go into the world and use everything we taught you.
运用我们所教你的去面对一切吧
you may leave the catwalk.
你可以离开了
thank you, you guys. thank you, tyson.
谢谢你们 谢谢泰森
i am very angry right now.
我很生气
i have one of the best walks here,
我的走秀曾经是最好的
and i really feel like if we didn't have to do
我感觉如果不是暴走鞋的缘故
the heelys today,
我是不会离开的
then branden or salome would have been going home.
萨洛米和乔纳森会被淘汰
i'm so sorry.
太遗憾了
i'm so sorry.
太遗憾了
i really can't believe it. i don't deserve to go home.
我真的不相信 我不应该被淘汰
bye, jordan. i love you.
再见 荞丹 我爱你
good luck.
祝你好运
next time on make me a supermodel...
《超模就是我》 下周预告
it's cold. it is cold.
太冷了 太冷了
ooh! oh, jesus.
神呐
i am worried that it's the end of me.
我担心 我死定了
i definitely feel the pressure between salome and i.
我感到了我和萨洛米之间的压力
she really needs to bring it or, like,
不是她死
i'm pretty sure i'm gonna beat her.
就是我亡
it's not your best week at all.
这不是你最出色的表现
i wasn't sure if you were gonna make it, really.
我不确定你是否会成功
i find that this time you look ridiculous.
我感觉你看起来很可笑
剧集 | 我要做超模(美版)(2008) | 导航列表