剧集 | 我要做超模(美版)(2008) | 导航列表
With the vest?
穿背心的这位
And then one more for this group.
你们这组多出了一个
I'm gonna put you with, um...
我要把你加到...
Oh, my gosh.
我的天啊
I was praying no cj.
保佑不要是CJ
On the left side. yes.
站左边的这位 是的
Karen? yes.
凯伦 是的
Good to meet you. come over here.
很高兴见到你 过来吧
Awesome.
真好
I was excited,
我很兴奋
because I know both of them have strong pictures,
因为我知道他们俩的硬照都很出色
And they're in it to win.
他们很有可能会获胜
I was with my main man jonathan,
我和我的好友乔纳森一起
but then we also had cj,
但是一起的还有CJ
Which was an interesting,
这很有趣
you know, turn of events.
形势峰回路转
they wanna kill themselves right now
他们现在肯定想自杀了
So, let's go off the sideline and get you guys ready.
现在我们都去准备下吧
Oh, my ****ing God, you guys, we're gonna rock it.
老天 我们一定会脱颖而出的
You know, with the harness we're gonna be very close together,
我们穿着装备并且会离得很近
And it's gonna be "one, two, three,"
我会喊 "一 二 三"
And then everyone's gotta be on.
然后大家一起做动作
Coming from my mennonite background,
我是门诺派教♥徒♥
we didn't really have sports.
我们没有什么运动
Catch it.
接着
Shawn, I don't believe he's ever played football,
我不认为肖恩玩过橄榄球
And mountaha's from brazil, so we're kind of like, "eek."
蔓塔哈又是来自巴西的 我们都很糟糕
I'm gonna have you jumping more this way towards the camera.
我需要你对着镜头多往这边跳
Yeah. and he's trying to knock that pass out.
是的 他正尝试破坏这个传球
There's some people up right now.
有人开始拍照了
Turn around and observe.
转过头去看看吧
It's gonna be challenging and it's gonna be painful.
这将会既具挑战 又会很疼
Oh, my god! that's the coolest feeling ever.
我的天啊 这感觉棒极了
Oh, my god.
我的天
Ready, you guys?
准备好了吗 伙计们
One, two, three, go.
一 二 三 开始
Watch your pace, shawn.
肖恩 注意你的脚步
We thought the shoot was going to be fun.
我们都觉得这次拍照将会充满乐趣
Keyword "going to be."
注意“将会”
You need to work on your face.
你表情还需要加强
You look like it's painful.
你表现得很痛苦
Your face is what's gonna make the picture,
面部表情才是拍照的关键
And as you're jumping and leaping, it wasn't very easy.
但同时你又是在跳跃的 所以这不那么容易
More masculine, buddy.
伙计 再多点阳刚之气
Shawn, give me a little bit more height.
肖恩 跳得再高点
A little bit more.
再高点
Oh, god.
天呐
Did you hit me?
你打到我了吗
Can we get makeup real quick?
我们可以快速补下妆吗
It was so painful.
好疼啊
If it looks good let's keep going.
妆没花的话 我们继续吧
Okay good. we're good?
好吧 好的 那我们继续吧
Two, three, go.
二 三 开始
It's a team effort,
这就是团队效应
and the team definitely bombed.
而这个团队搞砸了
I think a lot of people might struggle with it.
我觉得很多人都会很困难
Way to be bitchy.
做得更凶悍点
You totally agree with me. I know you do.
你完全同意我的说法 我知道的
Load yourselves in. just feel it.
穿好装备 感觉一下
Jump up.
起跳
Colin, your facial expression, relax just a little bit.
科林 你的表情需要放轻松点
He punched me in the face, like, three times.
他打到了我的脸 大概有三次吧
I'm a model,
我是个模特儿
but, uh, please don't break my face, colin, you know?
科林 别毁了我的容了好吗
They're both good.
他们都表现得不错
They got a little bruised up,
他们互相有点碰伤
and it wasn't comfortable.
这会有点痛
They kept on asking for more,
他们不断要求继续
so what else can you ask for?
所以你还能说什么呢
I think I feel what it's like to have a baby, now,
我感觉现在就好像怀了小孩
Because down in this area, it's hurtin'.
因为下面这里 感觉好痛
Think like an athlete.
想象一下运动员
An athlete has stamina, strength.
运动员要有耐力 体力
And do be afraid to, like, lean forward, lean back.
不要害怕 向前倾向后仰
Think big, kerryn.
好好想想 凯恩
I am.
我会的
I'm thinkin' my top's fallin' off, too.
我怕会走光
I thought that I was gonna be a lot more
我以为参加了这次比赛
Confident comin' in to the competition,
我会更有自信
but it's so Much different when you get in the house,
但是与周围那么多俊男靓女
And you get surrounded by all these beautiful people.
呆在同一个屋檐下 差别还是挺大的
Pick up the intensity a little bit.
多展现一下动作的强度
And pick up your body just a little bit more.
身体向上一点
Lean back, amanda.
向后倾 阿曼达
You're, like, going forward too much.
你的身体前倾得太厉害
Lean back. pull your top up.
向后倾 上衣拉起来点
I have no problem taking charge.
我不怕发号♥司令
I'm not gonna have no half assin'.
我要全力以赴
If I look better than them in the photo, that's their problem,
要是我拍得比她们好看 那是她们的问题
Not my problem.
与我无关
Get low, and then really go for it.
重心放低 使劲向下冲
One, two, three, go.
一 二 三 来
That was good. give me a couple more of those.
非常好 再接再厉
Laury looks hardcore right now.
萝莉变成了焦点
She's gettin' some really, like, muscular, fluid movement.
她的动作很有力而且流畅
You guys are doing so great.
你们表现得好极了
I think this is the best shot yet.
目前来说是最好的
Amanda, you look ama-zing.
阿曼达 你看上去美呆了
I gave my all up there.
我使尽浑身解数
I'm so into this.
我享受你们的拍照过程
And I know that even if I don't win
我知道 即便我不是这次的硬照赢家
The photo shoot that I have no regrets.
我也问心无悔了
Amanda, right from the get-go, she had a lot of energy. it was good.
阿曼达一开始就活力十足 非常棒
Laury really stood out, especially being in the back.
萝莉也很出彩 尤其是被安排在后面的位置
We're good.
表现不错
I'm gonna be expecting a phone call from cory in the morning.
明早等科里给我打电♥话♥了
Let me just say that.
我可以这么说了
Your entire butt is out in the air, baby.
你整个屁♥股♥都露出来了 宝贝
Karen, you're fading into the group of people
凯伦 在照片中 在人群中
that are in the middle.
你被埋没了
I wanna see more.
我期待你展现更多
You wanna see more of me? okay.
期待我更好的表现 好的
I've been wanting to model since I was seven years old.
我7岁就立志做模特
Recently, one of my younger brothers was killed in a car accident.
最近 我弟弟遇到车祸死了
It made me take a step back and realize that life is short,
这让我意识到 人生苦短
And I never wanna live my life with regrets.
我要让此生无悔
Give them more.
展现自我
If they wanna take it away, they'll take it away,
他们随时可以把照片抽出来
But if you don't give them anything,
要是你全力以赴了
you've got nothing to take away.
你就不会被抽出了
This is my time to shine.
这是我表现的时候了
Guys ready? it's gonna be a leap.
准备好了吗 一起跳
I view my direct competition as jordan.
我把荞丹视为头号♥对手
I want us to work together,
我想让大家都好好合作
so we know who is coming out on top.
这就能一较高下
Sorry, sorry. sorry, sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
It's okay.
没事
Guys, you've gotta help each other out.
你们得互相帮忙
I'm a triplet.
我是三胞胎
We're not identical, but we look very similar,
虽然不是一模一样 但是我们样子很像
剧集 | 我要做超模(美版)(2008) | 导航列表