剧集 | 我要做超模(美版)(2008) | 导航列表
This is not working. I know.
这样起不了什么作用 我知道
I'm trying to think of something
我在想些
that makes me angry.
能使我愤怒的事情
Okay, I feel like you're looking at yourself
好吧 我感觉你就像看着
In the mirror and you're thinking,
镜子里的自己 心想
"how pretty do I look."
"我看起来多美啊"
Yeah, okay. this is not about beauty.
好的 行 主题不是展现美貌
It's about character and, like, emotion.
而是个性和情感
Okay.
好的
Forget the posing. just go there.
忘了摆造型这回事吧 释放出来
I'm one of the strongest models in the house.
我是这里最有实力的模特之一
But if we mess up once,
但是一旦你搞砸了一次
it's gonna kill you in the end.
你最终会被淘汰的
Does this scare you? oh!
这让你害怕了吗
Let's not talk about my sexuality.
请不要讨论我的性生活了
Is Colin feeling a little awkward right now?
科林有觉得有点尴尬吗
Yes, he is.
是的 这是肯定的
Colin feels very awkward when girls touch him.
有女生碰科林的时候 他会很尴尬
He's waiting for the right girl to come along,
他正在等着他的真命天女的到来
Which is why I've promised him
我答应过他
that I'm not gonna push him
我不会怂恿他
To take that v-card away from him.
让他快点把处♥男♥的标志摘掉的
Colin's a game. a chance.
科林我们来做个游戏 一次机会
Will he kiss me today or not?
他今天会不会亲我呢
He's such a sweetheart.
他真的很可爱
He has become my little pet project.
他就好像成为了我小宠物
Oh, my god. even I felt that.
我的天啊 我都感觉到了
I scare the hell out of this child.
我吓到这孩子了
It's not you.
才不是你呢
It's me. It's you.
我就是酱紫 你真害羞哇
Karen and I have a pretty fun relationship.
凯伦和我的关系很搞笑
I hope this better prepares me
希望这对我今后
for girls in the future.
和女孩交往有帮助
Oh, we're working on this.
咱们玩这个吧
I mean, does this scare you?
酱紫你怕吗
Oh, snap!
啪地一下
Um. she just put her hand
她把手
All up in his junk.
放在他那里
I know.
我明白了
What are you saying to yourself right now?
你现在想表达什么
Right now, I'm thinking
我简直不敢相信
I can't believe how far I've come.
自己走了这么远
I don't spend a lot of time
我平时不大会
In front of the mirror usually.
花时间照镜子
And, I don't know, I felt--I felt different.
说不清 感觉有些不一样
That's great.
很棒
There's something a bit awkward about him,
他有些笨拙
And I think that he's still growing into himself.
我觉得他还在成长
With a little bit of time,
假以时日
he might be a really good model.
他会是个出色的模特
I'm gonna have you hold this.
你要举着这个
Okay. yeah.
好的
Like everything that matters is there.
就好像这是最重要的
I lose all confidence when I look at myself.
我看着自己时会丧失信心
But immunity's totally helping.
豁免权真是帮了我大忙
I think it's definitely gonna
我觉得那绝对可以
just help me feel better
让我这一周
About myself the entire week really.
都放松很多
You're used to being a little bit more punk.
你之前习惯于表现得朋克化
Right.
没错
Maybe for this shot
也许这次
We could bring out something more feminine.
能表现得更女性化一些
Chin straight.
下巴抬高
Straight on.
挺直
Just look straight into the mirror.
直视镜面
It was interesting
看到自己表现得
To see myself feminine and sexy.
妩媚性感很有趣
Not so much like this punk
而不是像朋克
or tough girl or whatever.
或假小子之类
Wow, that looks great.
看上去美翻了
How do you feel about this? does this feel like you?
你感觉如何 这样像你自己吗
It's like a new window opening.
就好像打开了一扇新窗
I think you did a great job.
我觉得你做得很棒
I think it looks amazing.
看上去惊艳全场
Do you want to come and look? Yeah.
想过来看看吗 好的
You think we've got one... Yes, definitely.
你觉得这张照片 没错
that's gonna make me the winner?
我能得第一吗
I don't know about that.
那我就不确定咯
Supermodel traits I possess
我拥有的超模特质
Is my face.
是自己的面容
I'm half Japanese and German.
我是日德混血儿
Having an exotic look,
这样一张具有异域风情的脸
That's a supermodel to me.
是我成为超模的保证
Tell me a little bit more about yourself.
和我聊聊你自己
I'm the only gay one.
我是这里唯一的同志
So I would rather go raw, solid,
所以我准备表现出天然 坚定
Fierce, tight emotion.
凶狠 紧张的情绪
You're gonna have 15 frames to give me
你可以在这15张照片中
Everything you've got.
向我诠释你的特点
He's ready. Let's go.
他准备好了 开拍
Ready, and go.
开拍
I'm 30 years old.
我已经30了
This is my last opportunity
这是我追寻模特生涯的
to pursue a career in modeling.
最后机会
If I was 21 again,
如果我能回到21岁
it'd be a whole different story.
境况就完全不同了
Fight with yourself and get it out.
加把劲 表现出来
Just completely go for it.
完全投入进去
My motivation is
我的动力
My husband and my family.
来源于我的丈夫和家庭
Scream.
嘶吼
I am here to bring everything
我来此是为展现自己
that I have to modeling.
作为模特的所有潜质
And I want to be a supermodel.
我想成为超模
Loud.
大声些
Open your mouth and scream.
张开嘴 嘶吼
He was definitely--awkward,
他很笨拙
I think, is a great description.
这样形容很贴切
What's wrong?
怎么了
Are you getting in that place for your photo shoot?
你准备好拍照了吗
I just think about my son and I bawl
我只是想着我儿子 就哭了
Because it's like been weeks,
因为已经离开他几周了
And that gets me like into a really, really dark place.
这让我陷入了相当阴暗的情绪中
How do you want to work with your emotions today?
你准备如何表达情感
I have so much emotion.
我积蓄了很多情绪
I think that we should let your emotions go then.
我觉得你应该放下自己的情感
And if you have a lot of joy. The only
假设你很快乐 只有
Then what if you dance with yourself?
表演舞蹈如何
Would you be up for that? Yeah. for sure.
可以吗 当然
Are you okay to dance with yourself?
可以表现出跳舞吗
I didn't want to argue with her.
我不想和她争吵
Because it's not about you. you're working for them.
因为在这行干 你身不由己
I think less smiling, though.
笑意淡一些
I want you to really just have fun with it.
我想要你表现出快乐
But at the same time, I want it to be
但同时 要表现出
Dancing in a serious way.
舞蹈的感觉
Just let it go. but be emotion.
放开自己 但要表现出情绪
When I was dancing, I was really getting into it,
我跳舞时非常投入
And a lot of that emotion kind of like came out.
释放出很多情绪
Good. open up your face to the camera.
不错 注意镜头感
剧集 | 我要做超模(美版)(2008) | 导航列表