剧集 | 我要做超模(美版)(2008) | 导航列表
They take on a role
他们扮演了一个角色
and they consume that role completely,
就要完全融入到角色中去
And she just stays cj all the time.
而她却总是表现的是自己
I think we need to pay attention to what nicole was saying.
我觉得我们应该注意妮可刚刚的话
But she's beautiful enough,
虽然她很漂亮
and sometimes you're just
有些时候
Looking at these cards, and you're choosing them
你看着这些他们的照片 边看综合水平
Off their composite and the face.
边看脸蛋来选人
True.
的确
Mountaha, i don't know who she is.
我一点也不了解蔓塔哈
There's something that turns me off about her.
她让我觉得有点厌烦了
She's never heard the critiques.
她都没有听过批评
She's never had anything to help her,
她也没得到任何帮助
And i think she deserves to have a shot,
我觉得应该给她一次机会
And we can see what she can do.
然后来看看她能做什么
What about gabriel then?
那加布里埃尔呢
I don't find him that hot, really.
我真没觉得他表现得很好
The walk and the photo--
台步和硬照来看
I feel like he's reached the limit.
我觉得这已经是他的极限了
I mean, that's as far as he's gonna go.
我觉得他的表现也就这样了
Tell us about immunity, perou.
皮鲁 来谈谈谁获得豁免权吧
Who are you liking?
你觉得是谁?
Sandhurst is great, but..
桑德赫斯特很好 但是...
The picture, remember.
还记得他的硬照吗
The picture is a little bit lame.
硬照表现得有点差劲
If we let him win this wee
如果我们这周让他赢
Then he's gonna think that's okay,
他会觉得这样做是好的
And that's just not okay.
这不可能好
Ever.
永远不会
Jonathan put in a solid performance,
乔纳森的表现很稳健
Like he normally does.
一如既往
He won the photo, didn't he?
他在硬照环节取胜了 对吧
He did win the photo, yeah.
他的确赢得来硬照环节 是的
He--he's a handsome guy.
他是个帅气的男人
Yeah, he's--he has a great face.
是的 他长得很不错
What i like about him is, he thinks about stuff.
我喜欢他是因为他会考虑穿着来表现
He's, like, an intelligent model.
他是个聪明的模特儿
How about kerryn?
凯恩怎么样
I liked kerryn.
我喜欢凯恩
I thought she looked beautiful in the white suit.
我觉得她穿白色的套装很漂亮
She looked like she just glided the whole way too.
她看起来就像是在T台上滑翔
It was gorgeous.
太美了
I think her pictures
她的硬照表现
are getting progressively better week by week
也越来越好了
But, i mean, to me,
对我来说
He's--he's very strong.
他的表现力很强
Yeah. Yeah.
是的 对
Okay, guys, are we all in agreement?
好了 伙计们 大家都同意了吗
Definitely.
当然了
The judges have come to a decision
你们中的谁不能被打造为超模
As to who we cannot make into a supermodel.
评委们已经有了决定
Jonathan,
乔纳森
in front of the camera or in a skirt,
不论在相机前或是穿着裙子
You are the model to beat.
你的表现让大家望尘莫及
Kerryn, each week you've been showing tremendous growth.
凯恩 每周你都会有大的进步
You are a force to be reckoned with.
你是一股不可忽视的力量
Jonathan,
乔纳森
you are safe. you may leave the catwalk
你是安全的 你可以离开T台了
Thank you.
谢谢
Kerryn, congratulations.
凯恩 祝贺你
you've won immunity,
你获得了豁免权
And you cannot be eliminated next week.
你下周也不会被淘汰
you may now leave Thank you so much, you guys.
你现在可以离开了 非常感谢
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm not just the first girl,
我不仅是第一个女孩
i'm the first person
还是所有人中第一个
To get immunity twice,
获得两次豁免权的
and they might not have thought
他们可能没想过
I was competition, and now they're like,
我有竞争力 但是现在会说
"oh, wait a second. hmm."
让我想想
And these girls better watch out.
女孩们要小心了
Sandhurst, mountaha,
桑德赫斯特 蔓塔哈
You're both safe.
你们都是安全的
You may leave the catwalk.
你们可以离开T台了
Cj, gabriel,
CJ 加布里埃尔
One of you will be going home tonight.
今晚你们中的一个将淘汰回家
Gabriel,
加布里埃尔
you need to be bigger to be a model,
作为一个模特你需要更加成熟
And we're not talking about your physical stature.
我们不是在谈论你的生理年龄
We're talking about your presence.
我们是在说你的仪态
Cj,
CJ
You have a face
你有一张
that makes people want to work with you
大家都想要跟你共事的脸
But an attitude that turns people off.
但是你的态度让人们转向了
Cj...
CJ
I'm sorry.
对不起
We cannot make you a supermodel.
我们不能把你打造成为超模
That means, gabriel, you're safe.
这就意味着 加布里埃尔 你安全了
You may leave the catwalk.
你可以离开T台了
Yeah!
太好了
Go home, find yourself,
回家去 找回自己
And you will be unstoppable when you do.
到那时候 你将会是不可战胜的
I have sacrificed my job,
我牺牲了自己的工作
put off school.
把学习放在一边
I've changed my hair completely.
我彻头彻尾的改变了发型
You may leave the catwalk.
你可以离开T台了
So obviously, there was a big sacrifice
很明显 为了做模特
That was made for modeling,
我做出了好多牺牲
And so i'm obviously gonna continue pursuing it,
很明显我会继续追逐它
Because i didn't do all of that for nothing.
因为我不会让这一切徒劳无获的
I know that i come off as not giving a fuck,
我知道我被淘汰是因为不重视
But that's not the case at all.
但这不是问题所在
Next time on make me a supermodel...
下一集的《超模就是我》
Gabriel and amanda,
加布里埃尔和阿曼达
as a few more drinks went down,
几杯酒下肚之后
They kind of got a little more serious.
他们开始有点认真了
Fine, fine, fine. don't talk to me.
好 好 好 别跟我讲话
don't talk to me. Gabe's an ass
别跟我说话 从这点来看
From this point on.
加布是个混♥蛋♥
Oh, no.
天啊
We're gonna do an underwater fashion shoot.
我们要进行的是水下时尚摄影
Everybody knows how to swim but me,
除了我大家都会游泳
So they're not worried about drowning.
所以他们都不担心会被淹死
剧集 | 我要做超模(美版)(2008) | 导航列表