剧集 | 我要做超模(美版)(2008) | 导航列表
all send pairs down the catwalk.
喜欢让模特拍档走天桥展示服装
the whole thing with walking with someone else,
拍档走台步的要诀就是
you have to have that timing.
达到双方同步
the stylists picked the partners that you're gonna be with
设计师会按照你们的外形和身高
based on your look and your height.
进行配对
all right, so first pair.
好啊 第一对
branden and sandhurst.
布兰登和桑德赫斯特
salome and colin. let's do it.
萨洛米和科林 一起努力
tall people.
高人一组
mountaha with chris.
蔓塔哈和克里斯一组
next one is jordan and amanda.
下一组 荞丹和阿曼达
i ended up getting paired with amanda.
我和阿曼达一组
i hate amanda.
我不喜欢她
that means kerryn, you will walk alone.
这样意味着 凯恩 你自己为一组
don't let me down. all right, mama?
别让我失望 好不
based on your performance now, guys,
根据你们台步和硬照的表现
both on the catwalk and the photo shoot,
综合起来考量
the judges will choose one person that they feel
评判团会选出 他们认为
we cannot make into a supermodel
不能打造成超模的人
and we have to send somebody home.
有人要被淘汰了
before we send you to the stylist,
在你们去做造型之前
we have a little twist to the game today.
还有一点要说明
you're gonna be working with a prop.
这次 你们要带着道具走秀
you're gonna have to incorporate it
你们必须在天桥尽头定格时
into your pose at the end
把道具融入到动作里去
and the judges will be judging you on how you use it.
评判也会基于这点对你们评分
models, it's time for you to go
模特们 现在请到
to the maybelline new york make-up studio.
纽约美宝莲工作室去化妆吧
nicole and i will be watching.
妮可和我也会在一旁观看
make us proud.
别让我们失望
and i reckon you're comfortable
我想 你不反对
doing the whole throw it up in the air and catching it.
把这东西向上抛 然后接住吧
hell no.
晕 免了
i'm just hit in the gut with nerves.
我浑身紧张
and right now everyone's being really supportive.
现在 大家都很乐意帮我
now your head, it needs to move.
你的头 要适当动一下
keep the head straight. keep your head down.
向前望 向下一点
just basically do not move your head.
基本上不要摆头
move it big. it's like you're strutting.
大步一点 像昂首阔步的样子
oh, boy.
天啊
i really need to believe in myself to step it up.
我要相信自己 努力拼搏
i really need to stop feeling so uncomfortable and so shy.
别整天觉得不自然和害羞
just, it's hard.
但 这很难
when it comes down to walking for the judges,
在评审团面前走台步
you know that's when it gets tense.
很是令人紧张
that's when it counts.
因为那很重要
that's when everything's on the line.
你的去留悬于一线
and that's when it's the hardest.
所以说 这是最难的部分
you still need to practice your face when you walk too.
你要练习一下走台步时的表情
i know, how is our face gonna be--show me.
好 给我看看应该是怎样的表情
it really scares me that jordan has immunity
荞丹有豁免权 这让我很害怕
because frankly she could blow the runway
因为她可以走得很烂
just to make me look bad and not go home.
拖我下水 自己又幸免于难
i feel like a cute, innocent smile.
需要一个天真无邪的表情
there is definitely a lot of nerves before the catwalk.
走秀之前 大家都十分紧张
pretty much just every second.
时刻都绷得很紧
i definitely need to nail the catwalk this week.
这周的台步 我得表现得很好
the moment i step up the catwalk i'm feeling fun,
走在天桥上 我觉得充满乐趣
playful, youthful, energetic, colorful.
玩乐 年轻 活力 多姿多彩
i feel like all the things that this walk is supposed to be.
都是这次走秀应有的元素
i always have pre-catwalk jitters.
我有走秀前都会神经紧张
i always feel my heart just going bum-bum, bum-bum, bum-bum.
我觉得心都快要跳出来了
and boom, as soon as you get on the stage,
当一走上T台的时候
that adrenaline hits you and it's just amazing
就兴奋起来 感觉好极了
because you change from fear to excitement in one second.
在那一瞬间胆怯转化为兴奋
i did feel that the prop was just a hindrance.
我觉得道具阻碍我的发挥
it's not easy to lug a 30-pound lollipop
拿着一支重13公斤的棒棒糖走秀
down the runway with you.
真不容易
i was so scared walking with jordan,
跟荞丹一起走秀 我很怕
but it actually worked out really well.
但我们很有默契
and i think she sincerely wants to do her best
我想她真心想全力以赴
so hopefully we'll-- we'll nail it.
希望我们真做得好吧
i really didn't know what i was doing
我不知道该怎么运用
with my licorice whip.
欧亚甘草条
like, there was nothing to do with it.
好像也没啥可以做的
it's just ridiculous.
太荒唐了
so i just walked down with it over my shoulder.
所以我整个过程就把它搭在我肩膀上
i was thinking these judges probably want innovation.
我觉得 评判们希望看到创新
so opposed to going clich?
所以别做老掉牙的一套
i thought right, let's make it happen.
好吧 那就来点新意
do what i've got to do and i'm gonna win it.
尽我所能 赢得他们的心
there's definitely some jitters
走秀时
when it comes to the catwalk.
难免会紧张
and the whole candy thing and bright colors.
糖果的主题和明亮的色彩
you know it's just not my cup of tea.
非我所爱
i'm so super excited to walk it on my own.
能自己一个人走 我很激动
it's just harder to work with a partner.
加上拍档会更困难
now is definitely the time to shine.
现在就是展现的时候了
fantastic job.
干得漂亮
let's see what our judges have to say.
听听看 评判们有什么点评吧
you remember our head judge marlon.
这是我们的首席评委 马龙
our very own runway rebel jenny shimizu.
天桥革新者 清水珍妮
world-renowned extreme photographer perou.
著名前卫摄影师 皮鲁
international fashion icon catherine malandrino.
国际时尚名人 凯瑟琳·玛兰蒂诺
models, the judges have tallied your score
模特们 评判已经根据你们
based on both your photo shoot and your catwalk performance.
硬照和走秀的表现 为你们打好分数
amanda.
阿曼达
shawn.
肖恩
karen.
凯伦
mountaha.
蔓塔哈
sandhurst.
桑德赫斯特
laury.
萝莉
kerryn.
凯恩
Salome.
萨洛米
If i called your name...
如果我叫到你的名字
you are safe.
你安全了
Please leave the catwalk.
请离开天桥
The seven of you represent the most impressive
在你们七个当中
and the least promising models.
有表现最好的 也有表现最差的
Let's start with colin.
我们先从科林开始
You know the picture has to be very emotional.
拍照的时候必须要表现出感情
We have to believe and want it.
要让人信服和渴望
and especially when it's about chocolate
特别是表现巧克力
we want to eat you.
要让人有想吃的欲望
But on this one you just don't want to.
但这张照片 无法勾起人们对巧克力的欲望
You did much better on the runway this week.
今周你在天桥上的表现好了很多
Much, much better.
进步非常大
I've been walking back and forth in the house
我在屋子里来回地练
And tell us how jordan did this week.
荞丹今周的表现如何
I loved you and amanda together.
我喜欢你和阿曼达的合作
Yeah, we worked really, really well together.
我们的确非常默契
The picture--I didn't know
这照片 我第一眼看到的时候
it was when i saw it today.
完全认不出是谁
And one thing about being a good model
要成为一个好的模特
is that you can transform yourself.
你必须做到改变自己
and that's really something you can't teach someone to have.
而这样的本领只能靠自己领悟
All right, we're up to Gabriel.
好的 我们说下加布里埃尔
I do not want to see somebody
我再也不想看到
looking that miserable ever
如此可怜的表情了
You're smiling now,
你现在在笑
剧集 | 我要做超模(美版)(2008) | 导航列表