剧集 | 我要做超模(美版)(2008) | 导航列表
Good for you
很好
I was like, "i'm already prepared."
我准备好了
Branden, on the other hand,
布兰登则不同
Had to, you know, use some instrument.
他要做点特殊处理
Before the shoot, i went in to go shave.
拍照之前我要去刮体毛
And i cut it.
然后我就割到了
Apparently, his testicles, you know, are bleeding.
很明显 他的睾丸流血了
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
There was no way to sugar-coat that one.
这个事情没办法掩饰
His testicles are bleeding.
他的睾丸确实在流血
Is that from your blood from your testicles?
这是你睾丸流的血吗
No. that's pink.
不 这是粉色的
It's not red.
不是红色
This shoot really is a defining shoot for us.
这对我们来说是关键的一摄
Because, whether it's about the movement of your body,
因为你身体的每个动作
How toned your body is, the look in your face,
你的气质 你的脸蛋
This shows our ability to sell one product.
都现实了你展示产品的能力
I think we were talking about
我们要做的是
Maybe doing luxurious and sensual.
表现出奢华和肉体享受的感觉
So it shouldn't look too international male lookin'.
所以不要太国际化的男性特征
We want to stay away from that.
你要摆脱它
Being naked for me actually isn't
老实说 裸体对我来说
That much of a big deal,to be honest.
并不算什么
But usually when i'm naked, there's not...
但是平时裸体的时候 不会有
20 people watching me.
二十个人看着我
Good stuff, Jonathan.
干得好 乔纳森
Relax, relax your ass. relax it.
放松 放松臀部
The reason we go to the gym is for shoots like this.
去健身房♥就是为了这样的拍摄
There you go, that's what you want right there.
对 就是那样
Rotate your upper body more. let me see more abs.
身体在转过来一些 让我看到你的腹肌
Chin up. top light, please.
抬高下巴 来个顶光
Yeah, that's hot.
很性感
I'm sure he says that to everyone.
我确定他很每个人都这么说
That's good, like that.
这样很好
I want it to be--hang so it has some ripples in it.
要这样挂起来就有些条纹在上面
Makes me wanna go get me a scarf now.
让我想有条围巾
Chin up, right there.
抬高下巴 就是那样
It's my time to shine.
那是我的时刻
Jonathan, great work.
干得很好 乔纳森
I feel good.
感觉不错
Jonathan set the bar very high.
乔纳森开了一个好头
He had a great accessory.
他选了一件很好的配饰
He worked that scarf as much as he possibly could
他努力地完成了任务
And was not afraid to let it all hang out.
而且不害怕露出所有部位
I'm like, "dude, you have pasties on."
我想说 朋友 你贴了乳贴
Are you kidding me?
这是搞笑
Hey, Mountaha.
蔓塔哈
How are you?
你好吗
Good!
很好
How you feeling? Good.
感觉怎么样 很好
If is it here and say, "oh, no, i'm not nervous, it's fine,"
如果我在这说 没关系 我不紧张
I will be lying.
那就是在说谎
Just get comfortable.
自然点
I know you're naked, but get comfortable.
即使是裸体也要表现得自然
Ok,I will.
好的
Come up a little bit off of your shoes,
屁♥股♥抬离鞋子
So your butt's not rest-- there you go.
不要靠在上面 对的
Top of your hands, Mountaha.
注意你的手 蔓塔哈
I don't want you sitting on those shoes.
我不想你坐在鞋子上面
Elevate up a little, you can do anything.
站起来一些 任何动作都可以
I don't care what it is,
我不在乎
But note that we need to see those shoes.
但是要把鞋子展示出来
So back leg. separate the two feet.
把腿分开
Good. elevate up a little.
好的 抬高一点
You switched poses before we got that shot.
你在我拍之前就动了
You shouldn't have done that.
这是不应该发生的
My legs were, like, shaking,
我的腿在发抖
And i had to, like, breathe.
我要缓口气
Go back to that pose so we can get this shot.
摆回原来的那个姿势再来一次
I think we can get it great, but you gotta work it now.
我们可以拍好 但是你要表现好才行
It's very, very difficult for the model
让模特蹲着等我们拍照
To wait for us in a crouched position.
是件很困难的事情
Unfortunately
不幸的是
That's whatour fashion accessories require.
这就是我们的配饰所需要的
You all right, hon?
你还好吗
Yeah, i'm just getting...
是的 我只是...
One more. let's one more, quickly.
再来一张 再来一张 很快
Up a little, up a little. great.
高一点 高一点 很好
Arms on your hips. see if you can do that.
手撑着臀部 看你能不能做到
You got it. you're done.
你做到了 完成
This was--this was not easy. you did a good job.
这不简单 你做得很好
We shot way too many frames.
我们拍了很多张
But then again
但是
She has a very vintage photographic quality to her.
她有一股适合摄影的气质
So i think we got a great shot.
我们拍出了优秀的照片
I have leg spasms now
我的腿抽筋了
Because...i don't work out,
因为 我不做锻炼
And my legs are, like, killing me.
我都精疲力尽了
But...it's all worth it.
但是这些都是值得的
I have the most, i think. one of the most.
我有最好的 我认为是最好的
Jordan's purse.
荞丹的包
Jordan's purse is huge.
荞丹的包很大
I definitely think Salome is regretting her choice.
萨洛米一定对她的选择感到后悔
For the biggest girl to choose the most small accessory
最大个的女孩子选了最小的配饰
Is like the-- is, like, kind of ironic.
很滑稽
But people can surprise you.
但是一切都有可能
Great, we're having fun.
很好 合作愉快
You ready for this?
你准备好了吗
I'm ready for this.
我准备好了
Okay, so go work it.
好的 我们好好做
Work it!
做好
I'm okay with my body,
我对自己的身体有自信
But if i would have known
如果我知道
The whole world was gonna see it,
全世界都可以看到它
I would have probably worked out a lot harder
那我三个月之前
About three months ago.
就会加紧锻炼了
She's so, like, down with being naked.
裸体对她来不是个问题
What's your mom and dad gonna say, girl?
你的爸爸妈妈会怎么说
I'm really going to hell, in their eyes.
他们看到我就完蛋了
Flip that off your shoulder.
手臂轻轻拂过肩膀
Gorgeous.
非常迷人
Now, not too much leaning at the waist,
腰部不要倾斜的太多
'cause when you lean at the waist,
因为你这么做的时候
You lose this gorgeous curve, okay?
你就没有那么迷人的曲线了
Now, you have a great backside.
你的很棒的臀部
Yeah, but when you--
是的 但是当你...
Okay, stay right where we are.
好 就站在那
Stay there.
别动
Eyes here. let's work this pose. chin up.
看着这 做这个动作 抬起下巴
Slight--yes. slightly towards me.
给我一点轻蔑的眼神
Eyes always follow your nose,
眼神和鼻子的方向保持一致
So if you're here, eyes are here.
所以面朝这边 眼睛也看着这
The best advice today i got was
今天我收到最好的建议是
Your eyes should always follow your nose.
你的双眼应该跟着鼻子走
Nice work. chin up. yes, yes!
干得漂亮 听起来点 对 就这样
And then just rock it.
然后就尽情展示吧
You just work, girl. i'm gonna shoot.
你就这样就好 我要拍了
Salome, i believe, was very confident and comfortable.
我确信萨洛米非常自然也非常有自信
Nice work-- i'm working you hard,
干得不错 我在很努力的拍摄
'cause you're definitely a star.
因为你是个彻底的明星
剧集 | 我要做超模(美版)(2008) | 导航列表