剧集 | 我要做超模(美版)(2008) | 导航列表
'cause there's nothing in your face at all except for,
因为你的脸上只写着
"uh, come look at me."
看这里 看这里
Like, stand up a little bit more.
再站直一点
Okay, try not to round your shoulders so much.
好是 试着放松肩膀
Yeah, much better.
好多了
I'm seeing a house but the lights are not on.
我感觉你还没爆发你的小宇宙
I need to see something beyond just the pretty boy.
把美貌下面的内涵表现出来
Smile with your eyes.
用眼睛微笑
Working with David obviously was great.
能和大卫一起工作太好了
So I tried to bring his advice to the catwalk.
我试着将他的建议融入猫步
You pretty much look like
你看起来
You know what you're doing already.
已经知道自己在做什么
Are you a dance background?
你是不是学习过舞蹈
Yes.
是的
It felt good when David noticed
当大卫注意到我有特长时
That, you know, I had some skills.
我很高兴
If you imagine you've got a thread
你想像自己
That's pulling you by your belt buckle,
被皮带搭扣的线拉着
It's pulling you forward.
它会拉着你前进
Much better.
好多了
How does that feel?
感觉如何
Feels like I actually know
感觉就是我现在明白
What i'm supposed to be doing now.
自己应该做什么
All right, good job.
好的 非常好
Okay, stop, stop.
好的 停 停
You're walking like you've got melons
你走路好像手臂下面夹着个西瓜
Underneath your arms.
放下你的手
Okay, relax. jump up and down.
好的 放松下 跳一跳
Yeah, yeah, try again.
好了 再试一下
Yeah, perfect.
非常好
I am definitely gonna go for immunity today.
我今天一定要得到豁免权
I really want to prove to these kids
要向其它选手证明我自己
That I can keep this up 'cause I really am
我会尽全力 因为我是
A force to be reckoned with.
不可忽视的
Every experience that I have here
我在这里积累的经验
And with each new thing that I learn,
还有学到的新东西
I'm just able to think,
让我知道
You know what, like, I got this.
我可以得到最后的胜利
I deserve to be here, and I can do this.
我在这里名至实归 我可以走到最后
All i'm gonna be saying in my mind is,
我脑子里想的就是
"please don't trip, please don't trip,
千万别摔倒
I am looking stylish today.
我看起来太有型了
I think that this is my ,
我认为这是我
This is my theme.
是我的风格
I'm just gonna have that swagger,
我掌控着自己的节奏
The james bond walk down the runway
我现在就是007上身
Like I'm about to pop a cap in someone's ass
要开枪射杀某人一样
At the end of it.
摇摆走到T台的尽头
My body's not in the model shape it should be,
我的身材不是模特该有的标准身材
And I'm wearing the most revealing dress
但今晚我却穿着
There is tonight.
最显身材的裙子
So it's all out there.
表露无遗了
They better enjoy it.
希望他们能喜欢吧
I am ready to win.
我要赢得比赛
It's frustrating being in the top three
让人很沮丧的是
Week after week
我每周都是前三名
And not getting that immunity or that photo shoot.
但既拿不到豁免权也赢不了拍照
It's definitely hard to pull off
穿着这条裙子
My signature walk in this skirt
很难展现我的招牌台步
Just because I didn't expect the skirt to be so tight
因为上了T台之后
Until I actually got out on the runway.
我才发现裙子这么紧
The cliche of the british gentleman in a suit.
英国男人穿西装是老早的事了
We started rocking the suits back in the day,
以前我们穿西装就很有威慑力
So we'll see if you american boys can keep up.
看看你们美国男人能赶上我们吗
It is so important for me to get to the top ten
进入前十名对我来说太重要了
Because the top ten are individuals
因为前十名都是
That all have potential.
有潜力的人
You could definitely work in this industry today.
绝对能够在这个行业打拼了
Come on, Gabriel. Come on, Gabriel.
加油 加布里埃尔 加油
I'm gonna do what David told me
我要像大卫说的那样去做
As far as, you know, communicating with the eyes
你知道 用眼神交流
And having kind of a smile and glare to the eyes.
面带微笑 引人注目
I think that's really important.
我认为这真的很重要
I'm gonna do my best to bring that out.
我会尽力做到这一点
It's so important for me to impress the judges this week
这周我一定要打动评委
Because last week wasn't the best first appearance that I had.
因为上周我发挥不佳
So I definitely need to find a way
所以我一定要想办法
To work my best
全力以赴
And show them that I really want to be here
让他们知道我真的想要留下来
And this is what I want to do,
这就是我想做的事
And make sure that they see the potential.
一定要让他们看到我的潜力
Let's see what our esteemed judges
我们来看看尊敬的评审们
Thought of your dedication tonight.
对你们今晚的表现有什么看法
Say hello to our head judge,
向我们的首席评审问好
Renowned scout and manager, Marlon...
著名星探和经纪人 马龙
International supermodel Jenny Shimizu...
国际超模 清水珍妮
World-renowned photographer Perou...
世界著名的摄影师皮鲁
Also joining us is noted brazilian fashion designer
还有新加入的巴西著名时装设计师
Alexandre Herchcovitch.
亚历山大·向曹域兹
Hello.
你好
Hi, hello.
你们好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
你好
Models, the judges have tallied your scores
模特们 评审根据你们的
Based both your catwalk and your photo shoot.
台步和摄影来打好分了
Mountaha...
蔓塔哈
Salome...
萨洛米
Laury...
萝莉
Branden...
布兰登
Sandhurst...
桑德赫斯特
Jordan...
荞丹
Gabriel...
加布里埃尔
If I did not call your name, you are safe.
没叫到名字的选手 你们安全了
You may leave the catwalk.
可以离开T台了
Thank you
谢谢
Our judges have some comments and questions for you.
评审们有话要说 还有些问题要问
Sandhurst, I see you've been listening to us,
桑德赫斯特 我看出你听了我们的建议
And you've really, really tried hard.
也非常 非常的努力
For me this is your best picture to date.
我觉得这是你最好的一次摄影
Well done.
做得不错
I liked your walk even though it's very simple.
我很喜欢你的台步 虽然很简单
But on the runway, when you do the move
在T台上 你没有看着纽扣
Without looking at your button,
就把它解开了
It's completely hard to do and usually people fumble.
这是很难的 通常人们都会摸索
He fumbled.
他摸了
Oh, really? Did you fumble?
是吗 你摸了吗
There was a second of uncertainty,
有那么一会儿不太确定
But, you know, the fact that you didn't notice--
不过 你也没注意到
I didn't noticed. I noticed.
我是没注意到 我注意到了
I suggest you to relax your jaws
我建议你把下巴放松
Because when I see you talking and smiling
因为我发现你说话和笑的时候
You look much more handsome.
看起来要帅多了
Let's talk about Salome this week.
我们来谈谈萨洛米这周的表现
I'll speak about your picture first
我先来说说你的照片
'cause I believe this was quite an ordeal for you.
相信这对你来说是很大的考验
Was it worth the fear? Definitely.
那样的恐惧值得吗 当然了
Definitely. I feel like I got over my biggest fear.
绝对的 我觉得我克服了此生最大的恐惧
Water has always petrified me,
水一直是我的软肋
And it's an amazing feeling.
那种感觉很不可思议
I think you're a very sexy curvy lady,
我觉得你的曲线十分性感
剧集 | 我要做超模(美版)(2008) | 导航列表