剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
You might as well just torture away hunny,
因为我不会屈服在你的淫♥威♥之下
'cause I ain't tellin' you squat.
波能同时吸食众人的精气?
Bo can feed, off multiple chi ... at the same time??
我想波甚至可以
I doubt even Bo could
靠吸食去除像你眼角的那些鱼尾纹呢!
hoover deep enough to remove those crowsfeet!
搞什么... 这东西没开吗?
What the hell... is this thing on??
我可没时间玩游戏
I don't have time for these games.
也许是在庇护之地的关系
Perhaps the Sanctuary is warded.
或者是血圣
Or the Blood King cast some
在自家窝里下了防御咒
heavy duty protection spells over his lair.
- 定是在庇护之地的关系! - 您真明智 夫人
- The Sanctuary must be warded! - You are so wise, Ma'am.
- 不管怎样 我已经得到我需要的消息 - 是吗?
- Anyway, I have what I need. - You do?
找个地方把她彻底解决掉
Take the girl somewhere you can end her, once and for all.
你好 我是塔夫脱医生 牢狱生活过的如何?
Hi, I'm Dr. Taft. How's it hanging?
以你的裤衩来判断 悬空高挂 自在得很
Judging by your pants, high and to the left.
哈哈哈 这笑话不错
Ha ha ha. That's good.
这么说你就是幕后黑手?
So you're the human behind all this?
没错 而你将是我最后附加的藏品
Yes and you're the latest addition to my collection.
我来这儿是为了带走戴森 一个疯子科学家挡不住我
I'm here to get Dyson, and no mad scientist can stop me.
一个正常科学家呢?
How about a sane one?
哦 谢天谢地你没事...
Oh. Thank God you're okay...
你是为了戴森来的
You came for Dyson.
我就知道你会来
I knew you would.
事实上 我追踪了你手♥机♥上的号♥码才找到这里
Actually, I traced the number on your phone.
我能救出你俩
I can save you both.
其实 路易斯医生并不需要被解救 她是我的搭档
Actually, Dr. Lewis doesn't need saving. She's my partner.
这解释听着如此不顺耳
That's a pretty sick interpretation.
其实 我本将他视为上司 他能视我为搭档 我很荣幸
Actually, it's a pretty flattering one, I thought he was my boss.
- 劳伦 你怎么了? - 异种毁了我的生活 波
- Lauren, what is this? - The Fae ruined my life, Bo.
他们诅咒我的女友 实际来说
They have cursed my girlfriend, they have held me prisoner,
他们囚禁我
sometimes literally.
同时还有我的大脑 我的才能
And all the while, my brain ... my talents,
你还不明白吗?
don't you see?
这对我来说是个机会 可以做些有意义的事
This is a chance for me to do something meaningful.
拯救我的种族
To save my kind.
你被洗♥脑♥了 这不是你
You have been brainwashed. This is not you.
哦 别这样 波 也许这就是我们之间的问题
Oh, please, Bo. Maybe that was our problem.
你知道吗 我根本就不叫劳伦?
Did you know that my name isn't even Lauren?
不管你是谁 我都懂你 而且我爱你
Whoever you are I know you, and I love you.
我也爱过你
And I loved you.
所以我答应帮你做手术
Which is why I will do the surgery,
只要你同意让波安全离开
so long as you agree to let Bo go, unharmed.
什么手术?
What surgery?
让我甚是费解 但你为何改变想法了?
Colour me skeptical. But why the change of heart?
因为异种是不会放过我的
The Fae will never let me live out there.
还有我在这有机会改变人性...
And here I have a chance to transform humanity ...
除掉那个挡道的人
and take out the one man who's stood in my way.
你说的是谁?
Who?
戴森 波 我只能救你们其中一个
Dyson, Bo. I can't save you both.
就像你无法同时爱我们两个人
Just like you couldn't love us both.
再会了
Goodbye.
带波去牢房♥
Take Bo to her cell.
- 你就是个怪物 - 哦 还不算 还不算
- You are a monster. - Oh no, not yet, not yet.
我迫不及待的想让你看看手术之后的我 淫妖
I can't wait for you to see me after, Succubus.
我想你会感觉似曾相识
I think you'll find me very familiar.
六个人命丧他手 才成功给他注射了镇定剂
He took out six of my men before we managed to sedate him.
是吗 就当为了科学而献身
Oh well, all in the name of science.
- 恭喜了 朋友 - 我不是你朋友
- Congratulations, my friend. - I am not your friend.
你是 你是我所见过的
No. What you are, is the fastest, strongest,
集速度力量于一身的最强大的物种
most magnificent creature that I have ever encountered.
尽管放马过来 把... 把其它人放了
Do what you want with me. Just... let the others go.
多么高尚啊! 希望别遗传给我
So noble! I hope that doesn't rub off on me.
噢 希望这坏脾气也别遗传给我
Oh, I hope that temper doesn't rub off on me either.
我等不及继承你的一切了
I cannot wait to be the recipient of all that you have.
我等不及感同身受你的一切了
And I can't wait to feel what you feel.
天堂再见 我的朋友
I'll see you on the other side, my friend.
这狼人我中意极了 要是他能幸免于难就好了
I do like the wolf, you know. It'd be nice if he survives.
我没有把握
I wouldn't bet on it.
这里给人感觉很不爽
It feels bad in here.
你有患幽闭恐怖症之类的病?
You claustrophobic or something?
我与死亡共存
I lived with death
之前关押于此之人? 他们祈求死亡
And whatever was in here before us? Begged for it.
我们一起共进退 塔米辛
Well hold it together, Tamsin.
因为眼下除了你 我一无所有
Because right now you are all that I've got left.
波?
Bo?
哦 宝贝?
Oh. Sweetheart?
妈??
Mom??
不 不可能 不 我没告诉他们你的事
No, it can't be. No. I gave them nothing.
我供出的是狼人啊
I gave them the wolf.
你能给我介绍一下吗?
You going to introduce me?
塔米辛 这位是我妈妈 伊法
Tamsin, this is Aife. My mom.
他们让异种同室操戈 让我们自相残杀...
They pit Fae against Fae, make us feed off each other...
波 我的女儿 波
Bo, my daughter. Bo.
要保护她免遭非难
Keep her from the evil.
妈 没事的
Mom, it's okay.
不 这样不行 你必须离开这里
No, it's not okay, you have to leave.
要是你父亲在这 他会把他们全部杀光
If your father was here he would kill them all.
然后救活了再宰了出气
Then resurrect them and kill them again.
我父亲?
My father?
他们想要变强大? 他们惧怕我们?
They want powerful? They fear us?
要是他在这 要是他在这...
If he were here, if he were here...
他绝不允许这种事情危及自己的骨肉
he would never allow this to happen to his seed.
妈 这与我父亲有什么关系?
Mom, what does this have to do with my father?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不需要你的怜悯
I don't need your pity.
如果这群混♥蛋♥想打架 我们就成全他们吧
If these assholes want a fight, let's give 'em one.
吸食我吧
Juice me.
- 你这是在干嘛? - 你真得学学如何与别人分享
- What are you doing? - You really need to learn how to share.
像特洛伊战争又似二战的感觉流遍全身
Feels like the Trojan war and WWII running through my veins.
准备好了吗?
You ready to do this?
记得为大决斗省点力气
Save it for the big show.
挣扎也是徒劳 戴森
Don't struggle Dyson. It's futile.
劳伦 为什么?!
Lauren, why?!
因为我给你注射了六剂量的麻醉剂
Because I've injected you with six doses of anesthetic.
- 不要这么做 - 准备好了吗 艾萨克?
- Don't do this. - You ready, Isaac?
你上次给人做手术... 具体是什么时候?
When was the last time you... actually operated on a human?
放松 以后你就不是人类了
Relax. This is the last time you'll be human.
提取骨髓...
Extracting bone marrow...
实在抱歉... 但是事以至此 我得做个了结
I'm sorry ... but it has to be done. I have to end this.
好多了 好多了 但不要道歉
Better, better. But don't apologize.
如果我真不干了
The Morrigan's gonna severance
莫瑞根会要了我的命
my heart from my chest if I actually try to quit.
好啦 完好如初 看一看
There, good as old. Take a look.
谢谢 我讨厌见血
Thanks. I hate the sight of blood.
说到血 我仍能想象的到自己鲜血迸流的惨样
Speaking of blood, I still seem to have all of mine.
感谢上帝庇佑
Thank goddess for Trick's
特里克的防御咒让我免受皮肉之苦
anti-violence-in-the-lair thing-a-ma-protect-ums.
你应该感谢你的高完整性保护系统
You should thank your hips.
布鲁斯 我刚说我们能做朋友
Bruce, I said we could be friends.
不 肯吉... 我早就发现了 看看你兜里
No, Kenzi ... I clocked it earlier. Check your pocket.
你知道么 诗经中写道
You know, from the poem?
"赠萨莫拉族人 一份恩赐
"To Clan Zamora, a gift bestowed.
手握圣枝之人 免遭灾难与迫♥害♥
Immune to evil deed, to blow. For he who carries sacred twig.
不朽之身与其同在"
Immortality shall cling."
胡说八道 布鲁斯
Holy ballsauce, Bruce.
我有异种中世纪诗学的博士学位
I have a PhD in Medieval Fae Verse.
你的意思是说 这棍子能保我平安对吗?
You're telling me, this stick's what kept me safe?
你无意中获得了萨莫拉之枝
Somehow you've acquired the Twig of Zamora.
可奇怪的是 这圣枝理应代代相传
Which is weird because traditionally it's passed down
父传子 不传外
from father to son...
萨莫拉 哦 黑尔
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表