剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
Why you care so much?
- 塔米辛你到底怎麽了? - 当心
- Tamsin, what is going on with you? - Watch out!
你确定要这麽做吗 伙计?
Are you sure you wanna do that, buddy?
啊? 我看命令不是这麽说的哦
Huh? I don't think that those were your order.
这是最后一次了...我不会再救你了
This is the last time... I do anything nice for you.
不!
No!
赞成26票 反对13票
Now the "For" Has 26 in favour. 13 against.
莫瑞根的提议获得通过
The Morrigan's motion is passed.
从今天起所有
From this day forward all humans,
被异种声领或僱用的人类
claimed or under the employ of the Fae,
在这片领土上都将被视为恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
in this territory will be considered terrorists.
被视为异种的公敌
Enemies of the One True State.
不管是谁持有照片裡的这个瓶子
Whoever had that photo in the bag with the vial
- 试图禁锢你的朋友 - 为什麽?
- is trying to imprison your friend. - Why?
奴役她...或许杀了她 我也不确定
To enslave her... to kill her maybe, I don't know really.
你怎麽还在这?
What are you still doing here?
但波有麻烦 我觉得塔米辛正在伤害她...
But Bo's in trouble. I think Tamsin's trying to hurt her...
先别管波怎样 你必须走...
Forget Bo for a second. You have to go...
别老赶我! 为什麽大家都在赶我走!
Stop saying that to me! Why does everyone keep saying that!
- 黑尔 我们曾是朋友 ! - 该死的 肯吉!
- We all used to be friends, Hale! - Goddamn it Kenzi!
你不是我朋友 你对我来说不是朋友这麽简单!
You are not my friend. You've never been just a "Friend"!
如果你发生了什麽事...我不会让任何人好过
If anything happens to you... I won't be any good to anyone.
而现在我必须墨守成规
And right now I need to be better than I've ever been.
混♥蛋♥ 你太蠢了...你干嘛跟我说这个?
Asshole. You stupid... why didn't you tell me that?
因为我很害怕 你得走!
Because I was scared. You have to go!
来道别的?
Saying your good-byes?
差不多 嗯 没关係 我来
Something like that. Uh, it's okay, I got this one.
黑尔? 你在干嘛?
Hale? What are you doing?
- 肯吉...- 放开我!
- Kenzi... - Let go of me!
那个不结盟淫妖波声领的人类
Claimed human of Bo, the unaligned Succubus.
从今天起你将成为异种的公敌
From this day forth you will be known as an Enemy of the State.
在确定你的行刑期之前
And will be immediately put under guard until such time
你会被立即关押
you are provided with a date of execution.
行刑?
Execution?
我一直想尝尝恐♥怖♥分♥子♥是什麽感觉!
I always wondered what a terrorist tasted like!
把她带走
Take her away.
特裡克?特裡克!
Trick? Trick!
特裡克?
Trick?
宝贝 醒醒! 醒醒!
Come on babe, wake up! Wake up!
天呐
Oh God.
我很忙 干嘛?
I'm busy. What?
金髮美女 你好 我是德鲁伊.
Hello, Blondie. It's the Druid.
只是觉得要通知你一下
Just thought you'd like to know.
我已经收穫闺蜜之吻了
I've secured the kiss from the best friend.
制♥服♥淫妖的血清已经准备好了
The Serum to tame the Succubus is ready.
很好 保持联繫
Great. I'll be in touch.
噢 塔米辛 你个傻姑娘
Oh Tamsin. You stupid, stupid girl.
劳伦?
Lauren?!
戴森 噢 天呐
Dyson. Oh, my god.
我不认为你这是来救我的
I don't suppose you're part of a rousing rescue?
你怎麽了?
What happened to you?
我被下药了 我醒来后 我在战斗...
I was drugged and I woke up, I was fighting...
你怎麽在这?
What are you doing here?
戴森听我说...楼上实验室有个标本
Dyson listen to me... there's a sample in the Lab upstairs.
从成熟淫妖免疫系统提取的...一个□制剂
An enzyme from a mature Succubus... from her immune system...
波也在这?
is Bo here...?
波是谁?
Who's Bo?
不如让我见见波?
How do I meet this Bo?
你知道你在做什麽吗?
You have any idea what you are meddling with?
那又你知道你在做什麽吗?
Do you have any idea what you're meddling with?
本不该这样的 我想告诉你的
Wasn't supposed to be like this. I wanted to tell you.
你知道我策划此事多久了吗
You have any idea how long I've been planning...
自我孩提时代起便开始了 四十多年了他们一直笑话我
Since I was a kid ... fourty years they've been laughing at me.
四十年了
Fourty years, you have
你知道什麽叫振奋人心吗...就是这个
any idea how gratifying... this is gonna be.
你用我的研发成果毒害我的朋友
You used my research to poison my friend.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
这不是你的研发成果 这不是你的研发成果!
It was not your research. It was not your research!
这是我的研发成果!
It was my research!
但 没错 你说的对 我利用了你
But yeah, you're right, that's fair. I used you.
我会继续利用你
I'll continue using you.
那乱葬岗是你干的...是你一直在捕猎我们
That was your mass grave... You're the one that's hunting us.
老天 他好强大 对不对?
My goodness he's magnificent, isn't he?
你真强大 我等不及变成你这样了
You're magnificent. I can't wait to be like you.
这会很有趣 这会很好玩的
It's gonna be fun. It's gonna be fun.
我真的希望你能理解我们研究...
I really want you to understand how important our work...
将会有何举足轻重的成果
is going to be.
嗨 我们要一起做壮举 我和你
Hey, we're gonna do great things together, you and I.
劳伦 我从未对你撒谎
Lauren... I never lied to you about that.
不 不 不!!
Oh no. Nooo!!
你们知道我是谁吗 你们这是在犯大错...
You don't really know who I am. You're making a big mistake...
戴森?
Dyson?
戴森
Dyson.
我很抱歉 我不知道会变成这样
I'm so sorry. I had no idea.
他一直在捕杀我们...折磨我们
He's been hunting us... torturing us.
让我们像狗一样撕扯对方!
Making us fight each other like dogs!
我不知道...
I didn't know...
黑尔告诉过你 不准离开!
Hale told you not to go!
他骗了我...
He lied to me...
这就是为什麽你不能离开异种 劳伦
This is why you can't leave the Fae, Lauren.
为什麽你永远不能离开
Why you can never leave.
你见过我丈夫了吗? 他们把他带走了
Have you seen my husband? They took him.
抱歉 我不知道你在说谁
I'm sorry, I don't know who you are talking about.
杰裡 他叫杰裡
Jerry, his name is Jerry.
他们说如果他不那麽做 就杀了我
They said they would kill me if he didn't do it.
如果他不做什麽呢?
If he didn't do what?
这个 对我下毒手
This. To me.
他做的很好 相信我 看来你的命保住了
He did fine, trust me. Looks like you're gonna live.
那我的女儿呢? 她安全吗?
What about my daughter? Is she safe?
我的女儿...在哪? 我的女儿?
My daughter... where? My daughter?
伊法?
Aife?!
我的女儿
My daughter...
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表