剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
No, seriously, is that where they poop?
- 别让车熄火了 - 没问题 长官
- Just, keep the car running. - You got it, boss.
我在这里...
Over here...
贝丝?
Beth?
哦...
Oh...
哦 终于....
Oh, finally...
你终于回家了...我很想念你
you've finally came home... I've missed you so much.
妈妈?
Mama?
想想看你终于回来了 我居然没有
To think that you'd finally come back and I didn't have
为你和你的新朋友准备新鲜派
a crumb of fresh pie for you and your new friend.
是啊 你妈 真是个恶女人
Yeah. Your moms. What a bitch.
她以前的确如此
She used to be.
我真的没对你做什么啊
I didn't exactly give you any warning.
你也在格莱姆雷高中上个学 亲爱的?
Do you go to Grimley High, too dear?
- 嗯...不 - 妈妈 肯吉不是这里人
- Um... no. - Mom, Kenzi's not from around here.
我已经离开很久了
I've been away a long time.
你♥爸♥也经常这么说
That's what your father always says.
说过
Said...
说过 他已经去世了
Said. He's gone now...
你的姨妈碧总说我越来越糊涂了
Your Aunt Bea always says that I keep getting confused,
我得把事情记下来
and that I should write things down.
但说真的 我觉得是她听力不好
But really, I don't think that she listens very well.
我清醒的很!
Certainly not to me!
- 你记得我为何离开吗? - 你迷路了
- Do you remember why I left? - Well, you were lost.
上帝帮你找到了回家的路
And the Lord helped you find your way back.
哦!哦...我忘了放大黄
Oh! Oh... I forgot the rhubarb.
宽恕她 然后我们回家继续
What happened to the forgiveness so we can get back
反退化训练的屁话哪儿去了
to your monster-proofing training junk!
她完全不记得了
It's like she doesn't even remember.
- 所以 提醒她啊 - 再让她伤心?
- So, remind her. - And break her heart again?
两分钟前你还想揍她一脸呢
Two minutes ago you wanted to break her face.
好啊 扭曲时光 这搞得像贝丝的神龛一样
Hello time-warp. It's like some kind of Beth shrine.
至少不会让人毛骨悚然
Well at least it's not creepy.
- 这便是我 - 乖乖女
- This is who I was. - The perfect daughter.
卷发之下...
Underneath the crimped hair...
- 直到那晚我毁了一切 - 当地少年被杀...
- Until the night I ruined it all. - "Local teen murdered...
凯尔·威廉姆斯 18岁 死在他的车后座...
"Kyle Williams, 18, found in the back of his car...
违纪之嫌...最后一次出现是与贝丝·丹尼斯在一起
foul play is suspected... last seen with Beth Dennis,
贝丝下落不明
whereabouts unknown."
她存档必有原因
She must have kept that for a reason.
原因是她脑子有毛病
Reason being she's crazy in the head.
我记得医学上的术语把这个叫做痴呆
I think the medical term is dementia.
抱歉...我一到小镇就慌张
Sorry... small towns make me nervous.
给我一个解释的机会会死吗?
What harm could it do to write one more chapter
听听我的说法 而不是她的一面之词
in Beth's book, huh? On my terms, not hers.
如果我不立刻带你回家 特里克和劳伦会杀了我的
Trick and Lauren will kill me if I don't have you home right now!
瞧瞧我这记性!
Where is my mind!
孩子 你们一定要去看看樱桃节!
You children have to see the Cherry Fest!
去看看你们以前的朋友
And see some of your old friends.
你们去玩 我做饭 好吗...
You go on while I make dinner, okay...
- 好... - 噢 不 我们真的...
- Okay... - Oh, no, we really...
不过你们得先把身上的时髦衣服换下来
Not before you change out of your city clothes.
外面热得像火炉一样
It is hot as the Devil's own oven out there.
另外 呃...奇装异服太引视线
Besides, um... people will stare.
我们什么也没带...
We didn't bring anything...
亲爱的 你衣柜里有很多漂亮的裙子
Sweetheart, you have lots of pretty dresses up in your closet.
可以借一件给你的朋友...
And your friend can borrow one and...
或许还可挑一双相配的鞋子
maybe some sensible footwear.
这是什么鬼地方??
What is this place??
你说过你想找点乐子的
You said you wanted to have some fun.
乡村田园风? 天哪 我简直迫不急待了
A country makeover? Gee, I can't wait.
最后一次机会 大伙们!对半分哦!
Last chance, folks! For the fifty-fifty!
我感觉好像闯入了阿米什人的领地
I feel like I fell in some Amish.
承认吧 劳拉·伊格尔斯
Own it, Laura Ingalls.
好可爱的歌♥!
Cute song!
- 他们为什么要给对方使绊? - 这叫双跳
- Why are they trying to trip each other? - It's Double Dutch.
你耍我呢!我以为只有游戏机上才有这种东西!
You're shitting me! I thought that was only on Wii!
我当初还是镇队的 还得过当地冠军
I was on the team. Regional champs.
- 贝丝?! - 杰西卡!
- Beth?! - Jessica!
我还以为你消失了呢 证人保护项目组小姐
I thought you'd disappeared, Miss Witness Protection Program.
你还住在山上吗?
Are you still living up on the hill?
- 现在在芝加哥 - 你好啊!
- Try Chicago. - Holla!
这位黛比·吉布森是怎么回事?
What's with Debbie Gibson?
黛比·吉布森:美国80年代青春玉女偶像歌♥手
我叫莎朗达 嗨 我很高兴认识你
Sharonda. Hi. Pleasure's all mine.
所以 你俩是发小吗?
So, you guys old chewin' tobacco pals?
你能把一直击败你 而她却连任三届
Can you call someone a "Pal" If she beats you
盛樱小姐的人叫做"朋友"吗?
three years running for Miss Cherry Blossom?
哦 老天 那时你就开始束腰了?
Oh, my, did you get to wear a sash?
- 没有 - 从贝丝秀出她大胸的那一刻起
- No. - From the time Beth popped those
所有男人都向她行注目礼
boobs, all the guys had their eyes on her.
我发育的较晚... 但我想开了
I was a late bloomer... but I'm over it.
- 看得出来 - 小小调情就能把他们迷得团团转
- You sure are. - The little tease strung them all along.
他们愿为她做任何事 除了布拉德
They'd do anything for her. Except Brad.
他一直支持我
He was always mine.
杰西卡 我很遗憾
Jessica, I am so sorry.
我在脸书上看到他要来
I saw on Facebook that he was coming out here.
我想冲进他怀里
I hoped to run into him.
- 我开始节食 减了六磅... - 嗯 看得出来
- I starved myself. I lost six pounds... - Yeah... I could tell.
不幸的是他被车压死了
It's really too bad he got crushed by a car.
干嘛?本来就是
What? It is...
他去了一个更美好的世界 比镇里的其他人幸福多了
He's gone to a better place. Unlike the rest of this county.
这地儿一直这么诡异的吗?
Has it always been so creepy?
是啊 伴随着明媚的阳光
Yeah, with the gorgeous sunshine,
和樱花的香气...
and the scent of cherry blossom...
老天 比我记忆中还要美
God, it is even more beautiful than I remember.
哦...你说真的? 好吧...
Oh... you're serious? Of course...
说个不那么沮丧的事 我们遇到了你的老朋友道格
In less depressing news, we ran into your old friend Doug.
嘿 道格!
Hey, Doug!
啊 他还是这么鬼鬼祟祟的!
Ugh, he's still such a creep!
回到这来简直是个错误
Coming back here, it was such a mistake.
是啊 我已经把能追忆的都追忆完了
Yeah, I think I've had about all the nostalgia I can take.
嗯 波波 不如我们走走
Well, Bo-Bo, why don't we go-go
去和你妈妈聊聊吧
have a chat-chat with your Mom-mom...
- 天啊 你真是个奇葩 - 过奖...
- God, you are sooo weird. - Thank you...
你让我想起那个在化学课上吸胶水的女生
Reminds me of that girl, who used to sniff glue in chem class.
杰西卡...那女生就是你
Jessica... that was you.
我讨厌这地方
I hate this place.
- 她在那儿... - 好了 你俩继续你们的母女时刻
- There she is... - Okay, you two go have your Mom-ment.
我去拿你的衣服和我的尊严
I will grab your clothes and my dignity.
妈?
Mom?
哦 你回来了!你一定饿了吧!
Oh, you're back! Oh, you must be hungry?
你想不想...
Would you like something to...
妈 你还记得我离开的那个晚上吗?
Mom, do you remember the night that I left?
就是凯尔死的那天晚上?
The night that Kyle died?
你对我说了一些很伤人的话
You said some things to me that really hurt.
妈!
Mom!
你知道我要跟你说什么吗?
Do you understand what I'm trying to say to you?
那是你另一个朋友吗 亲爱的?
Is that another friend of yours, dear?
显然不是
That would be a NO.
好了 女士 你想干什么?
Ok, Lady, what's your deal?
波!你没事吧?
Bo! You okay?
这他妈是什么东西?
What the hell was that thing?
看看你干的肮脏之事
Just look at what your filthy fornication
- 晦气都带回家了! - 什么?
- has brought down on this house! - What?
我告诉过你滚远一点 你这个邪恶的小孩!
I told you to stay away, you Devil child!
你除了伤痛什么也没带给我!
You bring nothing but pain and sorrow!
我要你走!我要你滚出我的家!
I want you gone! I want you out of my house!
波!
Bo!
- 波!你要做什么?! - 这都是我的错...
- Bo! What are you doing?! - It is all my fault...
- 永远都是我的错 - 你做错什么了?!
- It has always been my fault. - What's your fault?!
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表