剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
That'll do, pig... that'll do.
你是怎么
How did you...
我
I...
原来你才是匹黑♥马♥
Aren't you the dark horse.
他死了
He's dead.
兄弟 我只是随手抓了根棍子
Dudes, all I did was grab this stupid shillelagh
然后突然之间我就成了达斯·维达
and all of a sudden I'm Darth Vader.
- 让我看看 - 说起这个
- Let me see that... - Yeah, about that...
这棍子貌似有点 粘在手上拿不下来了
the shaft is kinda... Fae-zy Glued to my hand.
是啊 我也有类似经历
Yeah... That happened to me once.
苦不堪言
Painful.
"赶紧拿个武器"她如是说
"Grab a weapon," She said.
这看起来像是高能键
It seems to be an energy bond.
- 那就解开键连呐 - 做不到啊
- So un-bond it. - I can't.
这木头和你手上的肉融为一体了
The wood is melded to your flesh.
世上最挫的手♥淫♥工具
Worst hand job ever.
哇 老兄! 拿刀作甚?
Whoa, Mack! The knife!?
不是啊 我电视上看到的 切木头和番茄
No, I saw it on TV. It cuts right through wood.
轻而易举
And tomatoes.
不是我的错 棍子惹的祸
Not my bad. Stick bad.
还有 这音乐难听死了!
Plus... your music sucks!
我买♥♥那碟是用来鄙视的
I bought that one ironically.
说实话 没看得上眼的
All of them, actually...
- 额 这到底是啥? - 哦 看看这货!
- Um, what the heck is this? - Oh! Look at that!
你声音怎么了?怎么突然冒苏格兰口音
What is with your voice? It's all Scottish-y.
哦 好吧 你喜欢不?
Oh! Well, do you like it?
挫透了
It's lame.
- 不喜欢 哟 同志们! 我们遭攻击了
- No. - Yo, peeps! We are under attack!
- 尖叫声在哪里 - 这下好了
- Big whoop. - Fascinating.
他们貌似连危机感都消失了
They seem to be immune to any sense of danger.
哦 真要命 嘿!
Oh for god sakes... Hey!
我们客厅还躺着只死猪呢
We have a dead man-pig in the living room,
我这还有根树枝离不了手
I have a tree stuck to my mitt,
我可不想报名加入幼托俱乐部
and I did not sign up for the babysitter's club!
哦 戴森碰到我的胸了!
Oh, Dyson touched my boob!
这是个意外! 那是我胳膊肘干的!
That was an accident! It was with my elbow!
拜托!这不算!
Doesn't even count! Come on!
不是吧!
Seriously?
同志们 同志们 同志们! 我们点披萨吃吧!
Guys, guys, guys! Let's order pizza!
没错
Yes.
他们三个处于某种原因都被感染了
For some reason, only the 3 of them are infected.
我们要小心点
Let's not take any chances.
不要和他们有肢体接触直到我找到真正病因
No physical contact until I know what we're dealing with.
- 明白了 - 双层奶酪! 好耶!
- Got it. - Double cheese! Yeah!
双层奶酪! 披萨!
Double cheese! PiZZA!
- 披萨! - 披萨!
- Pizza!!! - Pizza!
然后你们三个 乖乖呆着别乱跑
And you three, stay put.
快买♥♥披萨来!
Get the pizza!
这些武器你哪儿来的?
Where did you get these??
- 太屌♥了! - 给我一把
- It's fantastic! - Give it to me...
弱爆了
Totally lame...
哇 这还有一把! 你!放马过来吧
Aww... There's another one! Come here, you!
我不明白的是
What I don't understand
要是异种才是感染对象
is that if this disease only targets Fae...
那为什么伐克斯没事呢?
Why isn't Vex infected?
怎么说 也许是我超级逼真的妆容
Well, perhaps my superior genetic makeup
免疫了外界的侵害
has rendered me immune to embarrassing afflictions.
- 那是啥? - 什么?
- What is that? - What?
你耳后有奇怪的脓包
You have a strange pustule behind your ear
我上次给你检查的时候还没有呢
that wasn't there when I examined you last.
脓包 恶
Pustule... Ew.
恶 恶心!
Ugh... Ugh! UGH!
恶心死人了
Ewww with a double side of hurl.
- 这是什么? - 像是什么留下的茧
- What is it?? - It's what's left of a cocoon.
看来你被用作孵卵器了
You've been used as an incubator.
- 被什么当做孵卵器? - 我的猜测
- By what? - My guess?
- 寄生虫 - 什么? 我不干净?
- A parasite. - What? I'm unclean?!
放轻松 已经不在你体内了
Relax... it isn't in you anymore.
但是你哪儿招来的这寄身虫呢?
But where could you have picked this up?
你最近有很陌生异种待一起么?
Have you been with any strange Fae lately?
呃 他妈的贱♥人♥!
Ugh... damn bitch!
- 那是怎么了? - 那是怎么了?
- What's that? - What's that?
哦 没事 额
Oh, nothing, uh...
这事搞得我好受伤 额
I was just saying how devastated I was about all this, uh...
听着 我这就去找特里克帮忙 好不?
Listen, I'm gonna get some help from Trick. Alright?
我会想办法补救的 好不?
I'm gonna make things right. Alright?
你♥他♥妈♥对我做了什么?
What the hell did you do to me!?
拿你当传播寄生虫的利器了
Used you to spread a parasite.
- 哪种变♥态♥寄生虫 - 吸元寄生的那种
- What kind of bloody parasite!? - The parasitic kind.
靠吸取被害者对他人好感的荷尔蒙为生
Zaps its victims with nymphoid hormones.
把他们变成自恋顽童无法控制异种能力
Turns them into self-obsessed brats too young for Fae powers.
所以 他们易受攻击?
So, they're completely vulnerable to attack?
没错
Precisely.
那那些猪呢? 你派来的?
But what about the "Other white meat"? Relatives of yours?
感染源会发出刺♥激♥性荷尔蒙
The infected emit a pungent pheromone that attracts
吸引那些肮脏的下等异种来杀戮
a nasty breed of UnderFae in for the kill.
是啊 幸好肯吉用魔法小木棍把那小猪扭扭
Yeah, well, luckily Kenzi pounded little Piggly Wiggly
揍成了下等异种熏肉
into UnderFae bacon with her magic shillelagh.
- 那个贱女淫妖呢? - 还活蹦乱跳的呢
- And the Succubitch? - Still alive and singing.
还有两个悲剧帝 戴森和他的新搭档
Along with the other Twi-hards. Dyson and his new partner.
哦!事情真是越来越有趣了
Oh! Now this is getting interesting.
我最爱的三个人 被困在了一个地方
Three of my favorite people, trapped in one place...
无法自卫
with no way to defend themselves.
人类小女孩还拿着阿什的魔棒
And she's got The Ash's play stick.
想证明你对黑暗异族的忠诚吗?
You want to prove your loyalty to the Dark?
把那脑残三人组结果了吧
Finish off the teen trio,
然后把正义之杖带回来给我
and bring me the Staff of Righteousness.
要是我做到了?
And if I do?
我可以保证帮你找几个 初级岗位
I'm sure I could find some... entry level position...
做梦! 我要名至实归 百万现金
No! I want all titles restored ... A million in cash
还有我要拿回我的俱乐部
and my club. I want it back.
这才是我认识的伐克斯
There's the Vex I remember.
"赶紧拿个武器"她如是说
"Grab a weapon", she said...
我已经解释好多次了 肯吉 我不知道会这样!
For the hundredth time, Kenzi, I didn't know!
知会媒体同胞 居然有完美医生不知道的事情!
Alert the media, there is something Doctor Flawless doesn't know!
那是紧要关头 肯吉
This is hardly the time, Kenzi.
当然不是 因为要是紧要关头肯定早已一片狼藉
Course it isn't... 'Cause that would be "Messy"!
你不能来一次 一次也行 你能试着
Do you think just once! Maybe just once, you could try to be...
- 试着干嘛? - 有所帮助!
- What? What?? - Helpful!
- 你说什么? - 没错!
- Excuse me? - Sure!
因为大家都尽其所能
Because everybody else does!
你却混混度日 没工作 没计划 成天饮酒作乐
You just bounce through life, no job, no plan, from one beer
每个人都把你捧手心里 难道不是?
to the next and still, everybody dotes on you, don't they?
他们宠谁碍着你什么事了?
What do you care where they dote?
- 当我没说 - 是啊 你这算什么
- Just forget about it... - Yeah... what is that?!
你为什么老用你那正常成长的经历
Why are you always rolling your eyes at me,
和医学学位翻白眼给我看
with your normal upbringing and your medical degree.
我过的是怎样的生活你毫不知情 肯吉
You don't know anything about my life, Kenzi!
我知道你看不起我
I know you think you're too good for me...
不 我真没有 是你觉得我配不上波
No, I don't actually! You think that I'm not good enough for Bo!
- 她是我闺蜜 - 可我也爱她
- She's my best friend. - And I love her.
我知道 我知道
I know! I know.
你确定我们没被感染?
Are you sure we're not infected?
姆
Mmmm...
没 我们只是
No. We're just...
犯傻
...stupid.
好吧 我还是喜欢"情绪化"一词
Well, I prefer... ..."emotional".
不弃前嫌?
Moving on?
- 一起宰猪? - 好
- Killer Pig? - Yeah...
好的
Yep, okay...
我不敢相信我居然以为你不待见我
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表