剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
那你需要新朋友
Then you need new ones.
肯吉有什么与众不同呢?
What's so great about Kenzi, anyway?
她有点..
She's, uh...
她是肯吉
She's Kenzi.
她很聪明
She's smart...
诚实 善良
and honest... and kind.
她让我觉得我是个正常人
And she makes me feel normal. And special ...
与此同时又很特别
...all at the same time.
- 哦 - 她是我的小心肝 塔米辛
- Oh. - She is my heart, Tamsin.
我甚至不知道她失踪了多久
I don't even know how long she's been missing.
她一直试图告诉我些什么
she kept trying to tell me something,
我却对她置之不理
and I wouldn't even listen to her.
答应我 若有万一
Promise me that if something happens...
答应我你会找到她
promise me that you will find her.
好了 这些负疚戏码先省省再说
Okay, why don't we save this guilt trip for later.
我们在追捕狐女 状态拿出来!
We're hunting Kitsune. Get in the game!
你上次进食是什么时候?
When was the last time you fed?
我不清楚 记不得了
I don't know... I can't remember.
你需要吃点零食
You need a snack, so...
你可以吸食我
you can feed off of me.
- 我好像挺讨厌你的 - 我也不喜欢你
- I kinda hate you. - I don't exactly love it either.
但我需要你振作 好吗?
But, I need you cranked to eleven, okay?
伊纳里是个霸道泼妇 事态会越演越烈
Inari is a ballsy bitch and shit will definitely get real.
快吸食我!
So, feed off of me!
这事你要是告诉任何人...
You tell anyone about this...
- ...我就宰了你 - 好 好 好
- ...and I will kill you. - Yeah, yeah, yeah...
我说让你吸食我 不是让你吸干我!
I said feed off of me, not suck me dry!
哇... 太美妙了...
Wow... that was amazing...
我从未尝过如此美味之气
I've never tasted Chi like that.
也不是头一次听人这么说我了
That's not the first time someone's said that about me.
实在不可思议... 但也略有不同
It was incredible... but, different.
好吧... 很高兴你满血复活了
Well... glad you're sufficiently juiced.
我们有伴了
We got company
看起来似乎它们在守护洞穴里的东西
Looks like they're guarding something in that cave.
肯吉...
Kenzi...
我们上吧
Let's do this.
终于来了...
Finally...
你重新化验样本了么?
Did you redo the samples?
按你的要求我重做了 而且所得信息与之前一样
I did exactly as you asked and the data came back the same.
她体内的细胞正被分解然后...
Her cells are being destroyed and then...
- 然后怎样? - 被取代
- Then what? - Replaced.
- 她的细胞逐渐被取代 - 你肯定哪里搞错了
- They're being replaced. - You must have done something wrong.
特里克...!
Trick...!
结果是准确的 我清楚我在做什么
The results are accurate. I know what I'm doing.
- 你有什么事瞒着我? - 这不可能...
- Now what are you not telling me? - It's impossible...
这来得太快了... 除非有什么触发了它
It's too soon... unless something triggered it.
什么? 什么太快了?
What? What's too soon?
我们要为波回来做点准备
We have to prepare for Bo's return.
如果戴森能找到她的话...
If Dyson can find her...
那时
When...
- 当戴森找到她的那时... - 是的
- When Dyson finds her... - When.
我需要准备一剂草药 愿意帮忙么?
I need to prepare an herbal tonic. Will you help me?
快点...
Come on...
快点!!!
Come on!!!
哦天呐!
Oh my geez!
波...
Bo...
我就知道你会来
I knew you'd come.
哦... 你没事就好...
Oh... you're okay...
没事就好
You're okay.
不... 我不好
No... no, I'm not.
我只想... 我只想吃个汉堡
I just... I just want a burger.
- 还有薯条...然后再吃个汉堡 - 要吃啥都行
- And fries... and a second burger. - Anything that you want.
戴森...
Dyson...
终于找到你了
There you are.
我实在抱歉... 我早该察觉到的
I'm so sorry... I should've known.
要指责的事情多了去了
There's a lot of blame to go around.
来 帮我把她带出这个恐怖的地方
Come on. Help me get her out of this horrible place.
我扶着她... 你去帮塔米辛
I got her... go help Tamsin.
- 哇哦 - 搞定
- Wow. - Yeah.
看来我欠你一次人情
I guess I owe you one.
要我说 我们之情不止于此
I'd say we're more than even.
肯吉.
Kenzi.
她终于入睡了
She's finally asleep.
我从未见她吃过这么多 这次真让她受苦了
I've never seen her eat so much and that's saying something.
波...
Bo...
- 是我的错 - 现在不是时候
- I really screwed up... - I can't right now.
没事
It's okay.
她没事了我就很欣慰
I'm just glad she's safe.
看来镇静剂起作用了
I see the sedative has kicked in.
喝完奶昔后你感觉如何?
How are you feeling after your milkshake?
呃 我还得再喝一杯奶昔
Well, I had to drink another milkshake
来冲掉我嘴里的味道
to wash the taste out of my mouth.
- 那里面加了什么? - 苦口良药
- What was in that thing? - Tastes awful, but it works.
波的烧退了 并且生命迹象
Bo's fever is down, and her vitals
也恢复正常了 所以说...
are back to normal, so...
她的状况已经稳定下来了
I'd say she's stable.
真不错
That's good.
不过刚才那杯药只是权宜之计
But the concoction is only a stop-gap measure.
从现在开始 我们要仔细的监视你
We'll have to monitor you carefully from now on.
特里克 我这是怎么了?
Trick, what is happening to me?
天伦梦醒
The Dawning.
一种古老的异种进化过程 是抉择时刻
An ancient Fae evolution. A moment of choice.
只是 它提早了两百年
It's just happening two hundred years too soon.
天伦梦醒?
The Dawning?
我也只是听说过...
I've only heard whispers of it...
相关记载少之又少...
so little is written about it...
这不是你们人类能理解的
It's not meant for your kind to understand.
好吧 如果你还想要我帮助的话
Well, it is if you need my help.
不 当然需要你...
No, of course...
现在该怎么办?
What now?
你俩能和我来一下么?
Will you two both come with me?
我会陪着她
I'll stay with her.
我在哪?
Where am I?
你在医院里 你之前昏迷不醒
You're in a hospital. You were in a coma.
我要问你几个问题
I need to ask you a few questions.
发生什么事情了?
What happened?
你在木豆酒吧外被袭击了 还记得么?
You were assaulted outside the Dal. Do you remember?
是的
Yeah.
是这个人袭击你的吗?
Was this who attacked you?
怎么会这么疼..?
Why does it hurt so much...?
快停下来...
Make it stop...
- 袭击你的是这个人吗? - 是 就是她...
- Is this who attacked you? - Yeah, that's her...
求你...
Please...
快停下来...
make it stop...
蓝色代码 重症监护室
Code Blue, ICU.
- 他醒了么? - 醒过
- Is he awake? - He was.
- 怎么样了? - 死了 什么都没说
- What happened? - He didn't talk. He's dead.
再好好想想 考虑清楚了再说话
Take a minute. Think this through before you commit.
你确定要和我玩这套?
You sure this is how you want to play it?
逞英雄
Bold move.
- 后会有期 - 定会再见
- See you around. - Bet on it.
天伦梦醒是每个异种都要经历的死亡之旅
The Dawning is a Rite of Passage that every Fae must undergo.
这个折磨人的过程需要花上多年去准备
It's a grueling process that takes years to prepare for,
但只要有正确的训练 他们就能通过
but with the right training, they pass.
- 每个人都能通过么? - 很不幸 不是的
- Does everyone pass? - Unfortunately, no.
呃...
Well...
- 那要是失败了呢? - 如果失败了 他们就会退化
- What happens if they fail? - If they fail, they devolve
正因如此你才会闻得到狐女洞穴的粘土味
that's why you could smell the clay from the Kitsune's cave.
灵敏的嗅觉是退化的前兆
An acute sense of smell is the first sign of de-evolution.
那是什么?
What is that?
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表