剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
I did it!
我宣布 你们赢了
I declare a winner!
带你的人走吧
You may take your claim!
我们会经过看门人那儿吗? 我喜欢他 他太有趣了
Are we gonna pass the gatekeeper? I really like him! He's so fun!
你真是个怪胎 可爱的怪胎
You know, you really are a weirdo. Sweet!
- 但是个怪胎 - 谢了
- But a weirdo. - Thanks...
这都几点了
Well, it's about damn time!
我们见过吗
That we met?
- 噢 当然了 - 啊 塔夫特博士
- Well, damnit, I agree! - Uh, Dr. Taft?
请叫我埃塞克哇
Please. Isaac. Wow...
请进 请进 我是您血管组织工程
Come in, come in! I'm a huge fan of your work
这项研究的狂粉 我...
on tissue-engineered vascular grafts, I...
噢 恰恰相反 路易斯博士
Oh, no, it's the other way around, Dr. Lewis.
我是因为你才去参加今晚那个无聊的科学技术盛宴的
You're the reason I went to tonight's Science and Technology Snorefest.
噢...有那么糟吗?
Oh... Was it was that bad?
我的天 那些老学究无聊得要命
Oh, my God... the geekage was stifling.
但是 我给你弄到了这个
But... I snagged you this.
哇
Oh, wow...
- 有我的名字耶 - 嗯
- That's my name. - Yup.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我不想勉强你 但是我在想
I don't want to impose but I was wondering maybe
我们也许可以喝去一杯 了解了解你
if I could take you for a drink or sth.? Just get in that head of yours?
好啊 你想到了解我?
Yeah... you want to get inside my head?
是的 你的论文我很欣赏
Yeah, your papers, they blow me away.
- 你看了我的论文? - 你所有的论文我都看过
- You read my papers? - I've read all your papers.
你研究的胚胎学和核糖核酸拼接都很棒
You make morphogenesis and RNA splicing seem exciting.
不知道你怎么做到的 但是你成功了 你觉得呢
Don't know how, but you do. So what do you say? Huh?
我们出去吧 我知道一个调酒超棒的酒吧
Take you out, I got this bar with this mixologist that kills it.
好
Okay!
- 这华服浪费了可惜 - 是啊
- I'd hate to let my dress go to waste. - Exactly.
- 等我一下 - 好的
- Just give me a sec... - Sure.
- 嗨 埃塞克- 嗯
- Hey, Isaac? - Yeah?
为什么化学家都喜欢硝酸盐
Why do chemists like nitrates?
- 为什么 - 因为比工资便宜啊
- Why? - Because they're cheaper than day rates.
真搞笑
That's funny...
我找不到波 这个游戏装置安静的时间貌似太长了
I can't find Bo anywhere. And this game's been too quiet too long.
耐心点
Patience.
波在吗 我被吹镖击中 现在才醒来
Is Bo here?? I woke from the effects of the dart...
我拿不到幸运饼 进不了铜林
I couldn't get the cookie to get into Brazenwood.
惠特曼不见了 我觉得他想去杀波
Whitman... he was gone. I think he's gonna try and kill Bo...
- 这是我的错 -波去了铜林?
- And it's my fault. - Bo's in Brazenwood??
- 这是什么意思 - 关于幸运
- What does that mean? - Something about happiness.
- 和... 不幸 - 老天 你觉得呢
- And yet... unhappiness. - Gee, ya think?
你们可能都不信
You guys would not believe
我刚才经历了多么疯狂的事情
the craziness that I have just been through... Hi!
你们来得正好
You're just in time.
正好什么?
In time for what?
汉娜的眼泪是一切悲喜的源头
Hannah's tears are a source of both happiness and unhappiness.
我相信 这个游戏结束了
And I believe... we've reached the end of the game.
- 那么接下来会发生什么 - 一些意外的惊喜
- So, what happens next? - Something most likely unexpected.
嗯 就是这个么
Well... that's it?
太感人了
That was beautiful.
伊莎贝拉 在此时此地
Isabeau, on this day in this place,
你被正式邀请进入天伦梦醒
you are hereby officially invited to The Dawning.
愿你能掌控自己的命运
May your destiny be of your own choosing.
所以巴尔扎克至始至终便是我的邀请函
So Balzac was my invitation all along.
而且你通过了
And you passed.
- 恭喜 - 谢谢
- Congratulations. - Thank you.
真的非常感谢你 天啊 劳伦
Thank you so much... Oh, my God! Lauren...
天啊 妈的
Oh, my God... Shit!
劳伦!
Lauren!
劳伦!
Lauren!
我猜她丢下你独自去宴会了
Guess she went to the banquet without you.
我真该得个史上最差女友奖
And the award for Worst Girlfriend Ever! Goes to me...
她会原谅你的
She'll forgive you.
为你的天伦梦醒干杯 祝你活着回来
Here's to your Dawning. May you not die.
- 我会的 - 你确定?
- I won't. - You sure about that?
不
No.
如果我是个赌徒 我会在你身上下注的
Well, if I was a gambling woman my money would be on you.
干杯
Cheers.
我问你个问题
Let me ask you something.
你不是与巴尔扎克做交易的人
You weren't the one that made the deal with Balzac.
- 你随时都能离开 - 确实
- You could have left at any time. - Truth.
那你为什么不走
So why didn't you?
你觉得人见人爱的淫妖要受到伤害
You think I'd ever hear the end of it if one little hair on everyone's
我的耳边还会安宁吗?
favourite Succulette's head was harmed?
不会的
Nope.
所以我决定留下 管你喜不喜欢
So I decided to stick around, like-y or not.
我喜欢
Like-y.
我误会你了
I was wrong about you.
你是个好人
You're one of the good ones.
嗯
Well...
你还真不会看人
You really do suck at reading people.
所以 我还是走吧
So, I... better get going.
不要
No...
不要
No!
告诉我那个人不是她
Please tell me she's not the one.
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表