剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
妖女迷行
第三季第十集
弗雷迪·克鲁格出自电影"新猛鬼街",脸严重烧伤,身穿红绿相间的汗衫
切·格瓦拉古巴革命领导人
我感觉不同寻常
I feel different.
我感觉妙极了
I feel good.
哦 这下有趣了
Oh, this is gonna be fun...
波 起来 波 你起来了 太好了
Bo, get up! Bo, you're up! Okay, good...
现在我要你带上你的游戏脸
Now, I need you to get your game face on
因为有人闯进咱家了
because someone is breaking into the house!
呃 不好意思 我打扰到你玩垒球了吗?
Uh, I'm sorry... Am I interrupting your soft ball game?
可不可以拜托你抓个御姐武器啊
Could you please grab a Big Girl weapon?
呃 肯吉 本尊就是个御姐武器好吧
Uh, Kenzi, I am a big girl weapon.
咋啦 你觉得我连几个小贼都搞不定吗?
What, you think I can't handle a few robbers?
"小贼" 我的小蠢货 这可能是有人恣意报复
"Robbers", my fine Russian ass. This is probably payback because
因为你和戴森在天伦梦醒时作弊了
you and Dyson cheated on your Fae Finals...
嘿 我可没有
Hey, I did not cheat!
现在倒好 他们派了些复仇异种来剥我们的皮 割喉灭口
...and now they've sent some revenge Fae for our skin! Or our tonsils.
嘘
Sh...
- 劳伦 - 哒哒
- Lauren! - ..."ta da"?
我想象中的惊喜早餐可比这好多了
Surprising you with breakfast went a lot better in my head.
那么
So...
天伦梦醒
The Dawning...
很紧张 哈?
Intense, huh?
简直就是重生 我有种脱胎换骨的感觉 劳伦
Intensely reinvigorating. I feel reborn, Lauren.
就像我有那么一刻顿悟到
Like I had this moment of realization that I am
取大我而舍小我
part of something bigger than myself.
波
Bo...
这里没人裸着吧?
Is everyone in here non-naked?
- 不好意思 忘了我的刀 - 我爱你们
- Sorry, I just forgot Geraldine. - I love you guys!
你总是扮演居家女王的角色
You are always playing the domestic goddess.
- 这次该我了 - 你要...亲自下厨?
- It is my turn. - You're gonna... cook?
我相当肯定我会打鸡蛋哦 肯吉
I'm pretty sure I can crack an egg, Kenzi.
会有多难?
How hard can it be?
这可不是我记忆中的波
This is not the Bo that I recall.
那么 你怎么看啊 医生? 灵魂穿越
So, what d'ya say, Doc? Body swap?
莫瑞根寄生虫? 昨晚的寿司
Morrigan parasite? Last night's sushi,
我很有可能是从一元店买♥♥的
which I totally might've gotten at the dollar store...
天伦梦醒改变了她 这个我们早料到了
The Dawning has changed her and we knew that it would.
重要的是 她依然是我们的波
The important thing is, she's still our Bo.
- 对吧? - 是的
- Right? - Yes...
他们改变不了我的
...they're not gonna change me.
他们可以逼我写心情日记
They can make me write my feelings in a journal,
让我打场团队比赛 直到我精疲力尽
play team-building games 'til I'm blue in the face.
但他们不会改变马特的本真
But they will not take the brat outta Matt.
这倒提醒了我... 脱掉你的上衣
That reminds me... take your top off.
好吧 不过郑重声明 我还是觉得这样做愚不可及
Okay, but for the record: I still think this is stupid.
好吧 但愚事也可以很性感啊 看着我
Yeah, well, stupid things can be sexy too. Look at me.
好了 闭上眼睛
Alright... close your eyes.
告诉你哦 会让你感官变得更敏感
I'm telling you, it makes all your sense sharper.
好吧 变♥态♥
Fine. Pervert.
告诉我你感觉到了什么
Tell me what you feel.
那是你的气息
That's your breath.
这是你的嘴巴
That's your mouth.
- 草吗? - 不是
- Grass? - No...
羽毛
Feather...?
你说得对 是有几分性感
You're right, this is kinda sexy.
哈-喽
Hel-lo?
马特?
Matt?
马特?
Matt?
真搞笑
Very funny!
挑起我的性♥欲♥ 然后你就一走了之了?
Get me all hot and bothered and then leave?
嗯 有件事你说对了 马特 你是个大混♥蛋♥
Yeah, you were right about one thing, Matt! You are stupid!
救我
Help me!
当你不知你是谁时 生活会很艰辛
Life is hard when you don't know who you are.
当你知道真♥相♥后 生活会更艰难
It's harder when you don't know what you are.
我的爱伴随死神的降临
My love carries a death sentence.
我迷失了多年
I was lost for years...
在藏匿中找寻
Searching while hiding.
那个不为人知的属于我的世界
Only to find that I belong to a world hidden from humans.
但我已厌倦躲藏
I won't hide anymore.
我要过自己想要的生活
I will live the life I choose.
这个"营地"在哪儿? 为什么恶灵弗莱迪会住在那里?
Where is this "camp?" And why does Freddy Krueger live there?
好吧 你说他们只不过是青少年
Well, I know you said they're just teenagers,
可他们还是看起来好年轻
but they still seem so young.
哎呀 这是些犯罪记录真是夺人眼球
And yikes... these are some crazy rap sheets.
是的 这里的大部分孩子都是政♥府♥福利的盲点
Yeah, most of these kids slipped through the system.
他们得自己照料自己
Had to fend for themselves.
为什么塔米辛没和你一起调查此事?
Why isn't Tamsin in on this?
因为在黑暗异种吧搞了些小骚动 被停职了几天
She's out for a few days. Some dustup in a Dark Fae bar.
哦
Oh...
貌似是我的错
Kind of my fault.
有趣的故事 精彩的结局 再问一次
Funny story, great ending. 'Nother time.
你为什么需要我们?
Why do you need us?
好吧 最新的一例死亡发生在今天早上
Well, the latest death was this morning.
马特·麦考斯 十九岁 我要去调查犯罪现场
Matt Michaels, 19. I'm going over the crime scene,
但我还需要保护其他的露营者
but I need a protection detail for the rest of the campers.
肯吉 不如你再涉足一次当年那段失足少女期如何?
Kenzi, wondering how you feel about tapping into your inner juvie?
- 露营可不是我的菜 - 拜托啦
- Camp's not really my thing... - Come on...
- 我知道啦 - 谢谢你
- I'll make it work. - Thank you.
还有波 我在想是否...
And, Bo... I was wondering if...
请让我当野营顾问
...please say camp counselor.
- 如果你想当野营顾问的话 - 是的
- If you wanted to be a camp counselor. - Yes!!!
- 你没意见吗? - 我简直爽爆了
- You're okay with that? - I'm awesome with that!
谢普瓦顾问 连续三年被选为最受欢迎的野营顾问
Camp Chipewa, voted most popular counselor three years in a row.
早该料到 好了 你们去收拾收拾吧
Should have known... Ok, you guys got bags to pack.
对 我得去告诉劳伦 肯吉 你要一起来吗?
Yes, and I have to tell Lauren! Kenz, you comin'?
我随后就去
Right behind ya.
- 这是什么表情? - 这个表情很好奇
- What's that look for? - This look wonders...
狼叔在波天伦梦醒后感觉如何?
how the wolfman is doing post-Bo's Dawning.
挺好
Fine.
呃 恐怕那不是我们在寻找的答案哦
Ehhh! I'm afraid that's not the answer we were looking for!
真的 肯吉 我...挺好
Really, Kenzi. I am... fine.
- 好吧 - 好吧
- Fine. - Fine.
噢... 不错 你已成失足少女样儿了
Ow... Good, you're tapping the inner juvie already.
靠你了 小坏蛋
Go get 'em, badass.
两起谋杀 一个怪物般的疯子逍遥法外
Two dead, a monster-y maniac on the loose
还有一群美味可口的青少年野营者 任君挑选
and a gaggle of juicy teen campers, ripe for the picking.
我们去谢普瓦露营时可没这些
We didn't have any of that at Camp Chipewa.
哇哦...
Wow...
突然间我觉得很欣慰 小时候我选了去太空营地
Suddenly I'm glad I opted for space camp when I was a kid.
这个"树人"就等着被砍吧
This "Treeman" Is about to get chopped down.
他在伐木女工面前只能花枝乱颤
He ain't got nothing on Lady Lumberjack.
你这是担心我和戴森去做卧底的事吗?
Are you worried about me going undercover with Dyson?
你知道你可以信任我的
Because you know that you can trust me.
我只希望这周末我们能谈谈
I was just hoping that we could have this weekend to talk.
抱歉 我只是... 我需要做这个 你懂的
I'm sorry, I just... I sort of need this. You know?
去处理一些罪大恶极的谋杀案什么的
To take down something big and ferocious and murder-y.
只是我们最近有些错位之感 仅此而已
We've just been a little bit out of sync lately, that's all.
我知道
I know.
这是我的错
And that is my fault.
既然天伦梦醒已经结束 一切都会好起来的
But now that The Dawning is over, things are gonna get better.
我保证
I promise.
你知道
You know that I would
我情愿和你共度周末
much rather be spending the weekend with you.
怪塔米辛去吧!
Blame Tamsin!
哦!
Oh!
- 阿卡莎? - 你好 女士
- Acacia? - Hey lady.
我记得我教过你永远不要放松戒备
And here I thought I'd taught you to never drop your guard.
你也教过我要尊重长辈
Well, you also taught me to respect my elders.
你个厚皮脸的家伙 最近怎么样啊?
Oh, you cheeky bitch. How the hell have you been?
很好 你看上去更胜从前啊
Good. And you've never looked better.
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表