剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
太难以置信了 我是说...
I can't believe her. I mean...
她以为她是谁啊??
Who the hell does she think she is??
淡定孩子 姐要先喝杯酒
Careful baby. Mama likes her wine.
当我觉得我终于可以掌控异种能力之时
Just when I think I am on board with all things Fae...
却亲了那个一直想让你锒铛入狱的妹子
Go and kiss the girl that tried to put you in jail.
他们反过头来暗自来这种勾当
They turn around and pull sneaky shit like this!
我正要和你解释呢
And I was gonna tell you about that.
没事啦 我们要更重要的事情要办
It's fine. Bigger fish to fry.
回来后我们再谈瓦尔基里的烈焰红唇 你必须说
We'll talk Valkyrie-lips when you return. 'Cause you will.
斯特拉对我进入神庙的时间一直含糊其辞
Stella is being so vague about my time in the Temple.
而且谁知道当我出来的时候会是怎么个样子!
And who knows what will happen if I come out!
- 你在想什么呢? - 我在想
- What are you thinking? - I'm thinking:
皮之不存 毛将焉附?
what happens to cats when their owners die?
谁来交水电费... 水电费又是什么?
Who's gonna pay the hydro bill... What even is hydro?
- 肯吉 - 不
- Kenzi... - No.
不! 不 姐们... 你一直不间断的训练着
No! No, dude... you have been training non-stop.
姐们...你会没事的
Dude... you've got this.
要是我有个三长两短...
If anything happens to me...
会有人替我照顾你的
you gotta know that you are taken care of.
- 不用慌 - 不 不...
- Don't worry. - No, no...
这不是我的忧愁脸 这是我的得意脸
This is not my worried face. This is my game face.
我知道你一定可以挺过来的
I know that you're gonna get through this.
我会在另一边端着鸡尾酒等你
And I'm gonna be on the other side with mojitos.
因为无论是否凯♥旋♥ 这一切过去之后我们都不醉不归
Because horns or not, we gettin' drunk when this is done.
要是我变成了又流口水又长毛的怪物呢?
What if I'm drooling and have back hair?
我们会... 会帮你剃毛的!
We will... get you waxed!
你永远都是我的好姐姐 波
You'll always be my girl, Bo.
就算你出来的时候脖戴项圈
Even if you do come outta there with a dong.
啊哦!
Ow!
- 没有项圈 - 没有项圈
- No dong. - No dong.
从未有人类在天伦梦醒来临之前在场
There's never been a human present at a Dawning before.
淡定 斯特拉 我保证不发推特
Chill, Stell. I promise not to tweet.
那显然是不恰当的
It's simply not appropriate.
波是我的闺蜜... 代表永远都是最好的异种朋友
Bo is my BFF... which stands for Best Fae Forever.
小爷我就这么
So this is one chick whose
死心塌地的认定这妞了
pretty Pradas are nailed to the ground.
- 你创伤很深 - 什么?
- Your scars are so deep. - What?
嘿 听... 听着 我不是想烦你...
Hey, Lo... Look, I am not trying to stalk you...
我只是 想知道 呃...
I just, I'm wondering if, uh...
我还担心你不来了呢
I was afraid you wouldn't come.
就算错过一切我也不会错过这个时刻 波
I wouldn't miss this for the world, Bo.
所以说我给你发的27条短♥信♥一条没回是因为...
So those twenty-seven texts that you didn't answer...
我着了魔一样工作想要找到一种血清
I've been working like a demon trying to find a serum,
或者抗体 之类的东西...
or an antibody, just something that might...
嘿...
Hey...
- 没事的 宝贝 - 并非如此
- It's okay, babe. - It's not.
朋友们! 能听我说两句么?
Friends! Can I have your attention please?
我要祝杯 敬我的外孙女 我一直为你骄傲
A toast, to my granddaughter. I'm so very proud of you.
我们都是如此
We all are.
这些年来你经历了这么多风风雨雨
You've been through so much the last few years,
但你一直诚于己 诚于心
but you've always stayed true to yourself. To your heart.
愿天伦梦醒成为你最伟大的成功
May this Dawning be your greatest triumph.
现在来吧 时间到了
Now come. It's time.
这些小玻利维亚游♥行♥粉是饯行用的么 刀疤脸?
Little Bolivian Marching powder for the road, Scarface?
这些白色夹竹桃的精髓代表了你的纯洁
The essence of white oleander represents your purity.
哦 恐怕我的纯洁早已不再
Oh, I'm afraid that ship has sailed.
目的和行动的纯洁 是对天伦梦醒的承诺
Of intent and deed. Of commitment to the Dawning.
我做不到 特里克 关于饱腹...
I couldn't do it, Trick. The full feed...
我誓不伤害无辜 我宁愿死
I will never kill innocents again. I would rather die.
- 你在说什么啊?? - 斯特拉的模特自助餐
- What are you talking about?? - Stella's model buffet.
- 等等... 难道你不知道? - 不 我不知道
- Wait ... didn't you know about that? - No. I did not.
我不知道是否曾对你说过谢谢
I don't know if I've ever thanked you.
正式的
Properly.
- 没那个必要 - 不 很有必要
- It's not necessary. - No, but it is.
我知道我不是个乖外孙女
I know that I haven't always been the perfect granddaughter.
而你却一直竭尽所能的帮助我
And you have always been there for me.
信任我 爱我
Believing in me. Loving me.
你总会出奇制胜 而这一次?
You have always exceeded everyone's expectations. And this?
这不是永别
This is not goodbye.
现在...
Now...
当你进入神殿后 这个标志代表真我
As a symbol of your true self, while you are in the temple.
按照惯例 你承认你的天生异能
By embracing the tradition, you acknowledge your heritage.
你是我剩下的全部
You are the only "Heritage" That I have left.
任何人都无法把你从我身边夺走
Nothing is going to take that away from me.
"...充分了解并心甘情愿参加
"...and with full knowing the initiate enters willingly
这神圣的仪式"
into the sacred ceremony."
- 你接受邀请吗? - 我接受
- Do you accept the invitation? - I accept.
是时候选个助手
The time has come for you to choose an aide
和你一起进入天伦梦醒了
to take with you into The Dawning.
但你不结盟就没法选武器
But you may not choose a weapon until you choose a side.
- 你知道我的答案 - 那你也该知道后果
- You already know my answer. - Then you know the consequences.
正如所见
Be it witnessed, the
该初试者不能携带武器进入天伦梦醒
initiate assents to enter The Dawning unarmed.
我自荐做助手
I offer myself as Hand.
是啊
Like hell you do.
你知道那意味着什么吗?
Do you even know what that means?
我知道你现在不怀好意
I know when you're up to no good.
初试者有权选择一个"助手"
An initiate has the right to select a "Hand",
或是...旅途伴侣
or... A companion for the journey.
这可不是去露营玩 戴森
It's not like we're going camping, Dyson.
- 他真明白吗... - ...他已经提出援助了
- Does he understand... - ...the offer has been made.
- 你接受吗? - 没门
- Do you accept? - No way.
- 或者...也许? - 肯吉!
- Or ... maybe? - Kenzi!
特里克 能请你告诉她这才是明智之举吗?
trick,Would you please tell her this is the right thing to do?
的确如此
It is.
不管如何 戴森会保你安全
Any advantage. Dyson will keep you safe.
- 祝你好运 - 相信我 我觉得很幸运
- For luck. - Believe me, I feel lucky.
一会再见
I'll see you soon.
我们走吧
Let's do it.
我希望你别忘记什么事情
Well, I hope you didn't forget anything.
"神殿" 就这样? 我以为会是大理石筑成的呢
"Temple", huh? I expected more marble.
怎么 天伦梦醒就不能发生在其他酒吧吗?
What, the Dawning couldn't have sprung for a different bar?
至少水龙头还能用...
Well, at least the taps are still working...
想喝啤酒吗?
Beer?
你刚才这么做是什么意思?
What the hell did you just do back there?
异种生命之中天伦梦醒仅此一次 波...
The Dawning only happens once in a Fae's life, Bo...
不管这事怎么结束
And no matter how this thing ends,
你都会与以往不同
yours is going to be different.
因此...
So...
趁着还有机会
Might as well share a
不妨和朋友多喝几杯
drink with a friend while you still can, huh?
戴森 你为什么在这?
Dyson, why are you here?
我也好奇呢!
Been wondering that myself!
恕我冒昧 伙计 你是敌是友?
No offence, Pal, but friend or foe?
不如叫我看守者吧
Why don't you just call me the Caretaker.
我在这呆太久了 都记不清自己叫啥了
I been here so long, I can't rightly remember my given name.
虽说我妈不会开心但...
My mother wouldn't approve but ...
我连她的名字也记不清了
I can't rightly remember my mother's name either.
不结盟的淫妖...
Unaligned Succubus...
我很确定这是在叫我
Pretty sure that's my name...
当你心如明镜之时
Just when you think you've seen it all.
相信我... 我就是 不管怎样 应该说...
And believe me ... I have. Anyway, uh...
欢迎进入天伦梦醒 等等 等等
Welcome to the Dawning, etc, etc...
看看 你还带个英雄同行
See you brought yourself a hero, too.
如果我有帽子一定会脱帽致敬的
Tip my hat to you if I were wearing one.
你能别自说自话吗?
You mind including me in this little convo?
要知这事对我很重要
It's kind of my big night.
拜托 说重点吧
Yeah, please, get to the point.
这事突然发生在波身上我们要想办法解决它
This thing kinda snuck up on Bo and we'd like to get it done.
这挺简单啊
It's pretty simple.
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表