剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
我们给你带了个病患
We brought you a patient.
好吧 我看她是没救了
Yeah... I don't think she's going to make it.
我们想知道死因
We want to know what killed her.
- 她是哪儿发现的? - 车轨附近 就在波家不远
- Where was she found? - The tracks... by Bo's house.
现场有任何挣扎痕迹吗?
Any sign of struggle on the scene?
没有 她是死后被弃尸此地的
No ... she was moved there post-mortem.
死因 有没有可能是因为
Cause of death ... allergic reaction to a Succubus?
对淫妖过敏?
By any chance?
死因是对淫妖过敏而不是明显的
Instead of the blunt force trauma and severe...
头部重创和严重裂伤?
lacerations that are fairly obvious?
我们不想放过任何杀人的可能
We wouldn't want to rule out any possibilities.
你懂得 有个杀人犯横行于世呢
You know, have a killer roaming the streets or something.
恩
Mmhmm...
- 我会进行全面尸检的 - 谢谢
- I'll do a full autopsy. - Thank you.
嗨 你老在厨房♥附近玩解剖吗?
Hey! You always do dissections this close to your kitchen?
有时会
Occasionally.
- 有替人换肝过么 - 很少
- Oh, ever switch a liver for liver? - Rarely...
- 受害者你面熟不? - 我没见过她
- Victim's face ring any bells? - I've never seen her before.
我不喜欢如罪犯一样审问我
And I don't appreciate being treated like a criminal.
查出死因后通知我们
Let us know when you have a C.O.D.
新信息
New message:
酒吧的那个女孩死了 打电♥话♥给我 爱你的劳伦
"The girl from the bar is dead. Call me, luv Lauren."
再见 没看到就不会打了
See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya.
配钥匙之人才能进
Key holders only...
你之味如同加料可乐般
You taste like spiced cocoa on my palette.
我还有什么你可以拭目以待
Well, you should see what I'm like on the rest of you.
所以 伟大的酒神
So... you big Bacchus, you...
哪个异种在这里和人类关系密切
Which Fae are getting intimate with humans around here?
我可不管他们做什么
I don't keep track of all the shucking ...
而且 人们在这里都希望隐姓埋名
And besides, people expect anonymity in a place like this.
哦 我觉得你在说谎
Oh... I think you're lying...
我觉得你知道
I think you do know.
因为坏坏的小子
Because a bad, bad boy
派人去清理了一些 脏脏的残渣
sent someone to clean up... A bad, bad mess.
什么残渣?
What kind of mess?
有东西引得人类化成了绿泥
Something caused a human... to go all gooey.
抱歉 亲爱的
Sorry, darling...
你淫妖的小伎俩是对我无效的
your cheap Succubus tricks are not doing it for me.
小伎俩 你妹
Cheap, my ass.
我所谓的惯用伎俩
I'll have you know my so-called
可引起了不少一柱擎天
tricks routinely get a standing ovation.
而你为何不举呢?
So why the hell are you such a dud?
多谢款待 罗曼
Thanks for the hospitality, Roman.
你的确知道如何让女孩度过一段美好时光
You certainly know how to show a girl a good time.
随时随地 淫妖 记得再来 是我就会回来
Anytime, Succubus. Come again ... I know I will.
我觉得你该去走访一下那个死男人的妻子
I think you should pay a visit to the dead human's wife.
还有他的女友了
And his girlfriend too.
- 至于这个淫妖 - 要是她再回来 把她解决掉
- And the Succubus? - If she returns ... cut her throat.
高个子 穿黑衣 倒咖啡的那个
Tall, dark, and caffeinated...
- 这杯给我了 - 波 你不能来这里
- I'll take one of those... - Bo, you can't be here right now...
老天 给我两分钟
Geez, give me two minutes...
昨晚我亲自走访了一下自♥由♥之域俱乐部
I had myself a delightful visit to Club Liberalia last night.
- 那个酒神俱乐部? - 相信我 事出有因
- The Bacchanalian club? - Trust me ... it was all business.
我在跟进那个死男人的案子
I'm following up on this dead human thing I'm working on.
我觉得俱乐部的老板 罗曼
I think the owner... Roman...
可能与人被溶解有关
might be connected to a guy who got slimed...
很好 波 但现在不是时候
That's great, Bo, but now is not the time.
你直说嘛 我直觉正确吗?
Just tell me, am I on the right track?
也许吧 罗曼是光明异种
Maybe ... Roman's Light Fae.
要是他有杀人之嫌 这绝对是个隐患
If he's leaving a trail of dead humans, that's a concern.
死人 哈?
Dead humans, huh?
死去的异种还真搞得我不眠不休 精疲力竭
It's the trail of dead Fae that really had me sit up and tweet.
认识这人不?
Know that one?
是啊 再看看 才过了 差不多两分钟
Yeah, check again... it's only been, like, two minutes.
我约波在这里见面的 她连我短♥信♥也没回
I told Bo to meet me here, she's not even answering my text.
我有事要告诉她 但我连她在哪儿都不知道
I have something to tell her, I don't know where she is.
警♥察♥局 她单独去找戴森了
Cop shop. She went to talk to Dyson. Alone.
- 为什么去? - 为什么不去?
- Why? - Why not?
那天晚上的那个女人 她死了
That woman from the other night? Her body turned up.
波的床上甜点? 然后呢?
The cupcake Bo was eating in bed? So?
然后 我没告诉戴森我认识她
So, I didn't tell Dyson that I knew her...
- 也没说波认识她 - 没啥大不了的
- or even that Bo... knew her. - No biggie.
没啥大不了? 我本该打电♥话♥给波的
No biggie? I should have called Bo.
你对波有所隐瞒 戴森对波有所隐瞒
You have a secret about Bo. Dyson has a secret about Bo.
- 人人都有自己的秘密 - 什么?
- Everyone's got secrets. - Excuse me?
糟糕 又说漏嘴了
Oop... fabulous boot in mouth again.
肯吉
Kenzi...
明显 狼人起了变化
Well, clearly, something's been up with the wolfman.
你见过他看波的眼神吗?
Have you seen how he looks at her?
看过啊 他看着像...
Well, yeah, he's been acting kind of...
但是 我本以为
but, I just thought that...
那只是你胡思乱想而已?
That you were imagining things?
波不会对我有所隐瞒的
Bo wouldn't keep something like that from me.
你以为? 她的确背着你和他上♥床♥了
You think? She did nail him behind your back.
为了治愈 是啊 当然
"To heal"... yeah, sure...
嗨 这也不意味着
Hey, that doesn't mean you
你不是第一个收到情人节卡片的人
won't be the first to get a Valentine's Day card.
劳伦 你对波来说
Lauren, you are the best
是她一生中最美好的事 说实话
thing that has ever happened to Bo, honestly.
我告诉你这个
I'm only telling you this
是因为不想让你被边缘化了
'cause I don't want you to be sideswiped.
因为如果戴森仍旧爱着波
Because if it is true that Dyson still loves Bo...
这是在说什么?
What are we talking about?
谈案子
The case.
- 你调查到了什么? - 一滩肉泥
- What do you have so far? - Human goo.
性传播异种粘液 酒神性♥爱♥俱乐部 神秘之门
Sexually-transmitted Fae gunk, Bacchus sex club, mystery door.
神秘之门?
Mystery door?
仅供内部人员使用 你需要一把特殊钥匙才能进去
Initiates only ... you need a special key to get in.
我好想...有一把
I might have... one of those keys.
我能说啥 那是70年代 19世纪70年代
What can I say ... it was the 70s. The 1870s.
但是 当初 它还是社会性质的俱乐部
But, back then, it was more of a social club.
额 社会性质 看得出来
Hmmm... "Social club", do tell.
也就别具一格的银版照相
Just racy daguerreotypes.
每月的主题狂欢
Monthly themed bashes.
但相信我
But believe you me ...
没有狂欢像酒神那种的狂欢
there's no bash like a Bacchinalian bash.
恩恩
Uh-huh...
当然 当初没有任何黑暗
Of course, there was nothing Dark about the scene back then.
毫无危险
Nothing dangerous.
太好了 就是这把钥匙?
Totes. Is that the key?
我觉得 也许我要和你一起去
I wonder... maybe I should go with you.
我和罗曼早识 如果在俱乐部
I knew Roman long ago and if there's trouble
有什么麻烦 我可以和他免谈
at the club, I might be able to talk to him.
你为了你家外甥女想在性♥爱♥俱乐部变身怪老头么?
You wanna get kinky at a sex club with your granddaughter?
我不是这个意思
That is in no way what I said.
我确定波很喜欢
I'm sure Bo would appreciate
你当外公这角色
you taking on the "Grandfather" Role...
- 我的确是她外公 - 理论上是的 但是
- I am her grandfather. - Technically. But...
算了
Nevermind.
怎么了?
What?
听着 我觉得波有你她很开心
Look, I'm sure Bo is happy to have you in her life,
但你了解她多少 差不多 三十年
but you knew about her, for like, what, thirty years,
但你却没有去找她
and you did nothing to find her.
当她需要家人支持之时 你不在身边
She needed her family, and you weren't there.
这是波告诉你的?
Did Bo tell you this?
我明白了 好吧
I see. Well then...
你自己去吧
you should go without me.
我觉得这样最好 特里克
I think it's for the best, Trickster.
酒钱我欠你多少来着 酒保?
How much do I owe you for the beer, barkeep?
- 真搞笑 - 酷 免费
- Very funny. - Cool. Freebie.
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表