剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
Like fae-mnesia?
差不多
Exactly.
如果是山姆召唤丽萨去杀人的话
If Sam is invoking Lisa to kill people,
我们需要证据
we need proof.
我在哪?
Where am I?
丽萨, 是我波
Lisa, it's Bo.
你没事 这地方很安全
You're ok. You're in a safe place.
发生什麽了?
What happened?
我... 我来吧
I.... got it.
走吧 丽萨...
Come on, Lisa...
我们去喝点啤酒吧
We'll go have a beer.
也许多喝点也不错
Or, five.
所以 是我杀的人?
So, I kill people?
我还死了?
And I'm dead?
往好处想... 死亡的保姆杀手
On the bright side... killer dead babysitter:
电影情节出现了
the TV movie writes itself.
好吧 烂笑话... 喏...
Okay, bad joke... here...
随便喝 会好受点的
have any one of these, it'll take the edge off.
我没有身份证
Oh, I don't have ID.
亲爱的 你大概一千岁了
Honey, you're like a thousand years old.
我觉得这个没关係
I think it's kosher.
我应该长大啊
I'm supposed to grow up.
做个医生 帮助他人
Be a doctor. Help people.
听著 你是个异种
Look, you are fae.
这成就了你的与众不同
That makes you special.
你应该像波那样学会控制自己
And maybe you can even learn to control it like Bo.
控制我什麽时候杀人?
Control when I kill people?
在哪裡我杀人? 该怎麽杀人?
Where I kill people? How I kill people?
好吧 这一切...
Okay, so the...
一切都糟透了 我懂了...
Totally sucks. I get it...
但这不是你的过错
But it is not your fault.
你只是受人指使而已
Somebody else is doing this.
那他们会再次行恶
Then they can do it again.
听著 波去了卡罗琳的野外烧烤做调查
Look, Bo is going to Caroline's BBQ to do some recon.
等等... 那是今天?
Wait... that's today?
天啊 那我得去照看伊森
Oh, man, I'm supposed to babysit Ethan.
不不不 你得和特裡克呆在这裡
No, no, no, you gotta stay here with Trick.
还有...
And...
这些好喝的东西
these pretty drinks.
但我答应人家了
But I promised.
我会去处理的
I'll do it.
我也能在照顾孩子的同时顺便
It'll give me a chance to poke around
逛逛这个有精神病前兆的男人的家
the psycho's pre-fab home while I'm at it.
伊森是个难伺候的主
Ethan is super high maintenance.
我都能和迦楼罗大战一场呢
I have fought the Garuda.
照顾十岁的小孩肯定不在话下
I think I can handle one ten year-old.
爸爸都是用芒斯特给我做焗芝士三明治!
Daddy always makes my grilled cheese with munster!
你♥爸♥爸也和你一样有这暴脾气吗?
Daddy have the same anger issues you do?
这个超难吃!
It tastes like crap!
我为给你做三明治可是在微波炉边拚命劳作!
I slaved over a hot microwave making that sandwich!
唉
Sigh
你得吃点东西 伊森
you have to eat something, Ethan.
不要!
No!
你知道他们会怎麽处理
Do you know what they do to little kids
那些不乖乖吃饭的小孩吗?
who don't eat their dinner?
他们会在午夜时分悄然来到他们身边
They come after them in the middle of the night,
从衣柜中和床底下冒出来
from closets and under the bed.
那是什麽
What does?
小妖!
Goblins!
把你吃了当晚饭
To eat you for dinner.
天哪 怎麽听著像老妈的口气
Oh, my God, I sound like my mother...
好吧
Okay...Okay...
我们重新开始
Okay, let's just...We'll start again.
我给你新做个三明治
I will make you a new sandwich.
告诉我那该死的起司在哪就好
Just show me where the weirdo cheese is.
不 我要丽萨
No! I want Lisa!
你闻起来全是汽油味
And you smell like gasoline!
好样的 肯吉
Way to go,Not-Lisa.
波 我找到山姆的暗♥杀♥名单了
Bo, I think I found Sam's hit list.
我也知道为什麽很多孩子被派到矿山工作了
And I get why some kids are sent to work in the mines.
是保罗·海恩斯吗?
Paul Haynes?
所以杀手是为了报复埃莉诺的丈夫?
So the murders go all the way back to Eleanor's husband?
好吧 让我来
Okay, I'm up.
坚持一下 小保姆
Hang in there, babysitter.
看起来很美味
Looks delicious...
活螃蟹对你来说很美味吗
Live crabs look delicious to you?
通常我会先煮一下
Well, normally I boil them first.
压扁
Squish
或者 就像那样
or... there's that.
生煮会让肉变硬的
Boiling them live actually toughens the flesh.
所以你就扎死它们就能做成美味
So you stab them into deliciousness.
长知识了
Good to know.
那麽
So...
你在荫林社区呆了多久了?
How long have you lived in Shady Grove?
差不多六个月吧
Six months or so.
你喜欢这儿吗
Do you like it?
当然
Sure.
你的手好软
Your hands are so soft...
山姆 埃莉诺在哪
Sam, where's Eleanor?
她必须离开
She had to leave.
所以你把她杀了
So you had her killed.
不是
No.
杰克·撒切尔呢?
What about Jake Thatcher?
他是我的朋友
He was my friend.
蒂姆·派克呢? 埃莉诺的丈夫?
Tim Parker? Eleanor's husband?
你的妻子呢?
Your wife?
她现在住在圣地亚哥
She lives in San Diego now.
和他的情夫在一起
With the man that took her from me.
偷♥情♥的荡♥妇♥
Cheater.
蒂姆·派克也是个偷♥情♥郎
Tim Parker was a cheater too.
波
Bo!
我正在找你呢
Just the lady I was looking for.
借用你几分钟
I'm gonna steal you for a couple of minutes.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
有意思的地方 你会知道的
It's a surprise. You'll see.
山姆 大家都在等你的螃蟹呢
Everyone's looking forward to your crabs, Sam.
看看 你终于出现了
Wow, well, look who decided to show.
我能说什麽呢
What can I say?
我为工作而生
I live to work.
显然还为酒而生
And drink, apparently.
你说我必须来这儿
Well, you said I had to be here.
并没有说我要保持清醒
You did not say I had to be sober.
你看来糟糕透了
You look like shit.
这是什麽? 重温旧伤吗?
What's this? Trip down memory pain?
她的双胞胎姐姐出现了 在找她
Her twin showed up,looking for her.
都是些什麽事
What are the odds.
问题是 我致力于为波证明清白
Thing is, I was so bent on vindicating Bo,
我就只关注到了吸食特徵
that I was focused only on the feeding signature...
而没有关注这些伤口
And not these other wounds.
看看这些伤口
Look at these abrasions...
我认为她是从另一个被杀地点拖到小巷上来的
I think she was dragged to that alley from another kill site.
好吧
Well...
这还不是我听过的最糟糕的解释
it's not the worst theory I've ever heard.
谢谢
Thank you.
看来这事你能搞定了 大人物
Looks like you got this covered, big boy...
怎麽了 你有事情吗?
What, you're bailing?
你最近怎麽了?
What's with you lately?
怎麽?
Why?
因为你关心吗?
Because you care?
相当关心
Very much.
再说屁话
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表