剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
Bo! Oh my god,what did they do to you?
我只是来找你的...
I was just coming to find you...
啊...哦天呐...噢 别...
Ah... Oh God...Oh, no...
我没事 我没事 我可以恢复...
I'm okay, I'm okay.I'll heal...
像人类一样 但是我会好的
Like a human, but I will heal.
- 羊背石呢...? - 被她抢走了
- The Sarsen stone...?- It's gone.
她们欺负我的狱友 我不能袖手旁观
I couldn't just sit by and watch them beat the hell out of my cellmate.
是啊 袖手旁观不是你的风格 是吧?
No, that's just not your style, is it?
不 不是 我保护我关心的人
No, it's not.I protect the people that I care about.
所以我要让黑尔把你拉离这个泥潭
Which is why I'm getting Hale to pull you out of here.
典狱长察觉到你在帮我
It's only a matter of time before
只是时间问题
the Warden figures out you're helping me.
那伊夫特博士呢?谁来帮助她?
What about Dr. Evert?Who's going to help her?
我发现这些资料...藏在她办公室的秘密隔间里
I found these... hidden in a secret compartment in her desk.
伊夫特博士给囚犯们..
Dr. Evert's been injecting prisoners ...
大部分都是稀有异种 注射强效的维生素混合剂
often rare species of Fae with a powerful vitamin cocktail.
好吧 也许她只是想给他们提提神...
Well, maybe she was just juicing them up...
试着给她们些希望来反抗亚马逊族?
trying to give them some hope against the Amazons?
这个注射期限只有一周
The injections were only given for a week,
然后囚犯就会被释放
then the prisoners were released.
有一半的人无迹可寻
Half of them I can't track down
- 还有一半...- 还有一半重新获罪
- and the other half...- The other half re-offended.
然后就被送回来了 波他们就彻底奔溃了
And when they do come back,Bo, they're completely broken.
那个叫美芙女孩?今早再次入狱的那个女孩
This Maeve girl?Re-admitted this morning.
她哑了
She can't speak.
显然在注射剂
It stands to reason that there was something
含有激起囚犯暴♥力♥的药物
in the injections that made the prisoners violent,
或者更容易产生些越轨的行为 使她们返回赫卡柏监狱
or more prone to deviant behaviour,ensuring their return to Hecuba.
我不敢想象伊夫特博士与这有任何关联
I just can't imagine Dr. Evert went along with any of this.
我们不知道她有何苦衷 劳伦 感觉不能辨别黑白
We don't know her reasoning, Lauren.Feelings aren't always black or white.
我是分辨不了
I know mine aren't.
是啊 仅此一次 我真希望你能分辨
Yeah, well, just once,I wish you could be sure.
真有趣 嗯...
Interesting. Um...
这臭鼬猿的分泌物貌似让我的荷尔蒙分泌过多了
The Skunk Ape excretions seem to be jacking up my hormones.
- 我该回去了...- 好吧...
- I should get back to my cell...- Okay...
听着...劳伦...
Look...Lauren...
我懂
I get it.
你应得更多
You deserve more.
我要找出究竟在她身上发生了什么
I have to find out what happened to her.
- 我必须待在这里 - 那我们得加快动作了
- I have to stay here at Hecuba.- Well, then we need to move faster.
我已经替你向阿什申请了医疗救助
I've already submitted your request to The Ash for "medical supplies".
- 我们由戴森负责了 - 戴森很出色
- We're in Dyson's hands now. - Dyson's good.
你能更胜一筹
You could do better.
你真心每天和这群人类混一起啊
You actually work with these humans every day,
有没有想过吃一个解解馋?
and you never even thought about eating one of them?
连这么有油水的也不考虑?哈
Not even this fat one?!Ah...!
你要是暴露了我的卧底身份 我就剁了你的蛋蛋
You break my cover, then I will rip your balls off
把它们送去屠夫那儿 是谁大家都知道
and sell them to a certain butcher we know.
哦 我以为我们能一起吃个午饭
Oh, and I thought we could do lunch.
- 我不饿 - 拜托 你又不是没去过波的破房♥子
- I'm not hungry. - Come on, you've been to the clubhouse!
肯吉购物只买♥♥冷冻食品外加鞋子
Kenzi's idea of groceries is freezies and Midol.
所以你走吧
So leave.
怎么 摩里根不想要回你这个断手的玩具了?
Or what The Morrigan doesn't want her broken little toy back?
黑尔成了阿什 今儿你还有搭档么?
You got a partner now that Hale's The Ash?
- 我更喜欢单打独斗 - 啊 听着 搭档也许
- I work better alone. - Ah, see, a partner might've
可以帮你解决那些因作为光明异族不能涉足
helped you work out the not-so-secret dealio
而未解的难题
'bout your Light Fae's detention center for broken birds.
你对赫卡柏监狱了解多少?
What do you know about Hecuba?
哦 你指的是 那对最高戒备看管下
Oh, you mean, the maximum security sisters
本该被释放的姐♥妹♥们♥?
that supposedly get released?
对 没有任何事实记录她们重返社会
Yeah, there's no actual record of them re-entering society.
- 她们服刑之后就... - 波都进狱好几天了
- They do their time and then... poo. - Bo's been in there for days
你就不会早点告诉我
and you didn't think to tell me this earlier?
这种闲话吃饭的时候扯最适当了
Sounds more like lunch talk to me.
嗨 我来做你新搭档吧 如何?
Hey! I could be your new partner! Huh?
有大警棍还有手铐 哦呀
With the big stick and the handcuffs, oo ya...
嗨 有你电♥话♥ 戴森 关于监狱医生的
Hey! Phone call, Dyson. Something about a prison Doctor?
那是你上司? 帮我跟他美言几句 兄弟
That your boss? Put in a good word for me, mate.
我自己有制♥服♥哦
I got my own uniform.
真不敢相信你居然为我出头
I can't believe you took a beating for me.
我走之后记得低调行事 懂吗?
Lay low when I'm gone. Ok?
- 于是要说再见了 - 不管别人怎么说 波
- So this is goodbye. - Whatever people say about you, Bo...
我知道事实上 你不是坏人
I know deep down, you're not all bad.
别让我在这里再看到你 我们永别吧
Don't you let me see your face again okay? Not in here.
野生术士不会让我重蹈覆辙
Wild warlocks couldn't make me re-offend.
以童子军的名义发誓
Scout's honor.
- 哟 就是这个 - 是的 拿到了
- Yo! Is that it? - Yup. Here it is.
- 花了好长时间 - 他最好的医师在狱中
- Took him long enough. - Well, his best chemist is behind bars.
真想和你一起去
Wish I was going with you.
规矩你懂 达人禁入
You know the drill. No wangs allowed.
天使之面 诗人之音
Face of an angel, voice of a poet.
嗨
Hey...
感觉如何
How are you feeling?
好多了 谢谢 仔细想想 应该比诺恩女神好
Better. Thanks. And better than the Norn, I'd imagine.
你一直都没说你对她做了什么
You never did tell me what you did to her.
我做了该做的 让你能重返情场
I did what I had to do to get you back in the game.
你和波说了吗 你把爱找回来了
You gonna tell Bo you got your love back?
我还在想怎么告诉她
I'm still trying to figure that out.
那你得赶紧的 因为其他人
You better hurry up,because someone else
可能会先下手为强哦
might snap up your girl.
传说中的 欲求不满的热辣女郎
Say, an extra hot human with legs to spare?
好好想想
Think about it.
- 名字 - 肯吉·芙·克莱尔.
- Name? - Kenzi Von Clare.
我是波的小甜心 我是来找乐子的
I'm Bo's honeybee and I'm here for some sugar.
但你是人类
But you're human.
相信我 人生苦短要及时行乐
Trust me: The shorter the lifespan, the deeper the quicksand.
丹尼斯 你家宠物来了
Dennis! Your pet is here.
- 带了你的红色假发 - 还带了"怪物卡车"的皮带
- You wore your redneck wig. - And my Monster Truck thong.
智取还是抢夺 你感觉如何?
Go method or go home. How you feeling?
有人怀疑劳伦扮医生那蹩脚把戏么?
Is anyone buying Lauren's lame cover as a Doctor?
劳伦本来就是医生 肯吉
Lauren is a Doctor, Kenzi.
好吧 啥时候回家 波波?
Sure. When you coming home, Bo- bo?
三明治还得我自己去硬皮
I have to cut the crusts off my own sandwiches
伐克斯还鄙视我那海绵宝宝意念
and Vex thinks my SpongeBob impression is "weak".
- 于是伐克斯还是那么邪恶 - 相当邪恶
- So Vex is still evil then. - Very.
我想你了 肯吉
I have missed you, Kenzi,
直到离开你才发现是如此想你
I don't think I realized how much until right now.
这没有在一起才几天 你还好吗
It's only been a few days.You okay?
手上那皮疹去看医生了没?
You get that rash checked out yet?
看了 没有波利斯泊治不好的疹子
Yeah, nothing a bit slather of Polysporin won't fix.
说起 汹涌的情欲
Now speaking of, uh......oozing bodily fluids...
禁止接触!
No touching!
我一定留着 永不洗唇
I'll never wash these lips!
这次 我坚信我可以
I'll be faithful ... this time.
我爱你
Je t'adore!
我也爱你 肯吉
Love you too, Kenz.
我快做完了
I'm almost done here.
待在那儿别动 特么什么事耽搁了还没来?
Stay put. What's the freaking hold-up?
还没开封
Never opened...
赛尔维?
Sylvie?
我以为你已经回家了
I thought you went home.
我在家呀 波
I am home, Bo.
我有亲人了
And I made a family.
你怀孕了
You're pregnant!
- 怎么怀上的? - 我一醒来 然后就
- How? - I just woke up... and vala?
我有了自己的家还有自己的孩子
I have my own apartment and a bun in the oven.
赛尔维梦想成真了
Everything's coming up Sylvie.
不 不
No, no......
我们不能待在这里 这里不安全
We can't stay here.It is not safe.
我得乖乖的 我不想被送回监狱
I have to be good. I don't want to get sent back to jail.
我知道 我知道
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表