剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
Your eyes are both brown and blue.
塔米辛 你在做什麽?
Tamsin, what are you doing?
你的心坚强又温柔
Your heart is both strong and gentle.
你那麽善良
You're virtuous.
还是个淫妖
Yet you're a Succubus.
- 你不应该这样 - 不应该怎样?
- You shouldn't be. - Be what?
那麽真实存在
Be real.
出现在我面前
Be here.
好吧 我看我们木豆酒吧见吧
Okay. I'll see you at the Dal, I guess.
时刻保持警惕
Keep your wits about you.
也许有人盯上你了呢 世事难料
You never know who might be watching.
我们在车裡 目标上路了
We're at the nest. Target's on route.
特裡克 别说你早料到了
Trick. Don't wanna be sure.
那为什麽你精心打扮了呢
Well then why are you dressed to the nine's.
当然不是为了黑尔著想 那货坏透了
Certainly not for Hale's benefit. That guy sucks.
我的酒保迟到了 没有其他人可以帮我
Well, my bartender is late and I have no one else to help me.
不 你的意思是没有其他人类可以帮你
No. You mean you have no other humans to help you.
我要建立一个联盟来为人类声讨
You know, I think I'm going to start a union for claimed humans.
为自己带来一些改变!
Bring in some change of my own!
你知道麽 上个想做此事的人下场挺糟糕
You know, the last human to try that didn't fare so well.
记得吉米·霍法吗?
Jimmy Hoffa ring any bells?
我在寻找一位身材高挑金髮... 瞳色冰蓝的女人
I'm looking for a tall blonde... eyes like blue ice.
你好...
Hi...
我有这麽一双眼睛 说的就是我吧
I have those eyes. Those are totally like my eyes.
当然 没错 告诉我...
Yes, you certainly do. Tell me...
你不是天然金髮 是吧?
You're not a natural blonde by any chance, are you?
搞笑
Charmer.
告诉我 你不叫混♥蛋♥王八蛋吗? 对吧?
Tell me, your name isn't Dickface, King of the Douchebags? Is it?
我希望是 但我叫马莫西
I wish. No, it's Massimo.
- 名字的含义是最伟大的 - 顶级王八蛋
- It means "The Greatest." - The Greatest Douchebag.
是的 顶级王八蛋 被你看穿了
Yes, The Greatest Douchebag. You've figured me out.
你... 你长得如此眼熟
And you... you have a look that is all too familiar to me.
- 恩 猜不到? - 不
- Hm. Out of your league? - No.
你是个外人 你并不属于这裡 对吧
You're an outsider. You don't belong here, do you.
伙计 你是谁?
Dude, who are you?
一个能给你带来无限可能的男人
Just a man who can get you things. Make the impossible happen.
哦 不如你製造一个可能
Oh yeah, why don't you make the impossible happen and...
从这裡消失 再见
disappear. Buh-bye.
好 你就继续干杂货吧
Okay, I'm gonna let you get back to your chores.
你仍没有告诉我 用于中和毒素的□
You still haven't told me where you got that enzyme
你从哪裡得到的
that I used to stabilize the toxin with.
所有在北美洲得不到的
I got it from same place where
我都能在一个地方得到
I get everything I can't get in North America.
- 中国 - 哦...
- China. - Oh...
我非常高兴能遇到你 艾萨克
I'm really glad that I met you, Isaac.
我并没有意识到
I didn't realize it but for
但很久以来 总觉得缺少点什麽
a long time there's been something missing
一直深感空虚...
you know, there's been an emptiness...
能填补空虚不是很好麽 对吗?
It's amazing what success can do for emptiness, though, isn't it?
是的 这次成功对我来说就像强心剂
Yeah. I admit. It is a potent drug.
你听过吗 一年前的新闻...
Did you hear a story, it was in the news about a year ago...
中西部地区的一个女服务员在快餐店
about a woman, waitress from the midwest who was attacked
被袭击并被杀的事吗? 你听过这新闻吗?
and murdered at a diner, did you read about that?
这个女人... 被刺穿肋骨
This woman... speared in the ribs
以十字的形态
and nailed down to the
被钉在了餐厅的地板上
floor of the diner in the shape of a cross.
哦 上帝 这太悲惨了
Oh, God. That's awful.
是的 确实
It is. It was.
名叫加布裡埃尔的杀手的DNA遍佈餐厅
The DNA of a killer named Gabriel was all over the diner.
更不必说...
Not to mention the fact that...
十字架风格也是他的作案手法
the crucifixion style was also his M.O.
抱歉 我没懂
I'm sorry. I'm not following.
- 他是死于心脏病吗? - 你以前来过这裡吗?
- Did he die of heart disease? - Have you seen this place yet?
- 没有 - 我带你去走走看看
- Nope. - Let me show you around.
加布裡埃尔是个怪胎...
Gabriel was strange...
他没有杀惹怒他的人
he didn't kill people who annoyed him, he didn't kill
没有杀放狮子狗咬他的邻居
his next-door neighbour because the poodle snapped at him.
他认为对这世界太完美的人 他便杀之
He killed people because he deemed them too good
他觉得他们该上天堂...
for the world. He deemed them worthy to ascend...
他被抓住了吗?
Did they catch him?
是的 但并非因这桩谋杀被捕 当这桩谋杀发生时...
Yes... but not for this murder. When this murder happened...
他在一所高级警备监狱服刑
he was serving three consecutive life sentences
连续三个无期徒刑
in a maximum security prison.
他们怎麽在现场找到他的DNA的?
How were they able to find his DNA at the scene?
在加布裡埃尔被抓住关起来之前
So before Gabriel was hunted down and locked up,
他听说一位两个孩子的父亲 名叫詹姆斯之类的
he was reading about this father of two, James... something,
他需要骨髓移植才能活下去
who needed a bone marrow transplant to live.
加布裡埃尔献出了骨髓
Gabriel gave him his.
你不会是说那骨髓...
You're not suggesting that the bone marrow...
完全取代
Completely took over and
并替换了本体的物理细胞结构?
replaced his actual physical cell structure?
是的
Yes. I am.
你猜詹姆斯被审问
And what do you think James said
为何杀死女服员的原因时 他是怎麽说的?
when he was asked why he murdered that waitress?
因为她对这个世界来说太完美了? 她该上天堂?
That she was too good for this world? That she should ascend?
想想我们如果能找到把消极转为积极的办法
Just think what good we could do if we could find a way
那会带来多少好处
to turn that negative... into a positive.
我同意这可能会有巨大好处
I agree there could be great benefit
但这种技术一发不慎
but this kind of procedure lends itself to slide down
便会引发灾难啊
some very slippery slopes.
它可能会被滥用而製造更多杀手 像詹姆斯
It could be used to create more killers, like James.
等等 你是个科学家
So wait, you're a scientist,
但你不相信人能获得昇华
but you don't believe that humans were meant to ascend.
或者提高 或者进化
Or to improve. Or to evolve.
我们为何不能拿赐予之材加以利用呢?
Why shouldn't we use all the tools we've been given?
我们应该... 我只是说我们也要警惕
We should... I'm just saying that we also need to remember
那些也会带给我们...
those tools have given us...
... 一个可能治癒心脏病的办法
... A possible cure for heart disease.
- 还治癒小儿麻痺症 腮腺炎 麻疹 - 还有原♥子♥弹♥
- The cure for polio, mumps, measles,... - And the Atom Bomb.
我们刚是不是第一次吵架了?
Did we just have our first fight?
目前... 恭喜你了
For now... congratulations.
来吧
Come on...
杰裡 你到底去哪了?
Jerry, where the hell have you been?
路上塞车 我又忘了拿钥匙...
Stuck in traffic and I forgot my keys...
算了 我不想听解释
You know what? I don't wanna hear it.
快进吧檯然后开始倒酒
Just get behind the bar and start pouring drinks.
我得去换衣服
I have to finish getting dressed.
一杯威士忌 苏格兰产的
A whiskey. The Scottish kind, please.
怎麽了?
What?
我这辈子从没见过你这麽美的人
I have never seen anything so beautiful in my life.
谢谢 你也挺俊俏
Thank you. You're not so bad yourself.
我请你喝一杯吧?
Can I buy you a free drink?
真绅士 好啊
What a gentleman. I accept.
酒保 给这位女士来杯... 香槟?
Uh, bar-keep, the lady will have... Champagne?
不 我要一杯威士忌 苏格兰产的
Uh, no. The lady will have whiskey, the Scottish kind.
来两杯吧
And make it a double.
请酒这事你真是越来越得心应手了 不是麽?
You just keep getting better and better, don't you?
我也这麽想
I'd like to think so.
我只能和你喝一杯 然后我要去和黑尔谈谈
I can only have one drink, and then I wanna talk to Hale.
看看他知不知道劳伦在哪
See if he knows where Lauren is.
- 好吧 - 她的手♥机♥查出什麽了吗?
- Right. - Anything on her phone?
还没有 仪式结束后继续查 我保证
Not yet. After the ceremony. I promise.
敬新生的我
To a new Fae under the right man.
敬和裙子相得益彰的你
To that dress under the right man.
噢... 喝你的威士忌吧 狼人
Ohhh... drink your whiskey, wolf.
介意我看一下吗?
You mind if I take a look?
谢谢
Thank you.
是的 嗨 我... 我需要那些文件
Yeah hi, I'll uh... I'll need those files.
如果不会被处以死刑 我真想尝尝你...
Hm. If it wasn't punishable by death I'd give you a taste...
真帅
Handsome.
给我张"今天是你的大日子 恭喜你"的卡片就够了
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表