剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
很好 你记得几个月前
Okay, so you remember a couple of months back
那老太婆拿走了某狼的爱吗?
when la merde was hitting la fan?
然后 我刚好对电锯产生了好感 然后我去找
Well, I sort of got comfy with a chainsaw and I went to see...
你好?
Hello?
一封致歉信?
An apology letter?
我哪知道不能盯着他的脚?
How was I supposed to know I couldn't look him in the feet?
那居然是他的眼睛!
That's where his eyes are!
好吧 好吧 把它放在任务清单里
Yeah, fine...just put it on the list.
我有一堆破事要做
Of the million things I gotta do...
总之 我对一个工具产生好感
Anyway, I got all power-hungry with a power tool and I...
小姑奶奶 我在忙着阿什的一堆破事
Little mama, I'm up to my moonshine here in Ash biz.
- 我们周五吃午饭再说可以吗? - 周五?
- Can we do lunch Friday? - Friday?
是的 我有个很重要的约会
Yeah, I have a mega appointment
我要在 三十分钟内准备一下
I have to prep for in... thirty minutes.
猜到了 等等 你要穿这样去吗?
I guess...Wait, is that what you're wearing?
是啊 怎么了?
Yeah. Why?
哥们 你是光明异族的领导人啊?
Dude, you are the leader of the Light Fae, hello?
你要穿的匹配自己身份好吗?
You need to start dressing like the leader of the Light Fae. Okay?
这上衣外套也太随便了
The sports coat is like waaaay caj.
还有这鞋 我都吐槽无力了
And the shoes, I can't even talk about the shoes.
明显你需要个造型师
Obviously you need a stylist.
嗯哼
Uh huh...
让我猜猜 你就是那个合适人选 对吧?
And I suppose you're just the fly-girl to do it, huh?
那是 阿什先生
Why, Mr. Ash...
我很荣幸! 我可是创意繁多
I'd be delighted! I have so many ideas.
我在想 你该搭真丝领带和西装
I'm thinking like, silk ties and tailored suits.
这是基本的"十一罗汉"特工造型
Your basic Ocean's Eleven special...
好了好了好了x7f别太过头 哈?
Ok, ok, ok, ok...just don't go too crazy, huh?
阿什有自己的黑铂卡?
The Ash has his own black platinum?
宝贝 里面可没多少钱
Honey, the black platinum ain't got nothing on that.
谢谢! 谢谢!
Thank you! Thank you!
- 好了 - 你不会失望的
- Okay...- You will not regret this.
来个阿斯哥特风如何?
How do we feel about Ascots...?
所以 你催眠你的病人
So, you hypnotize your patients.
只是帮他们开启那些
Well, only to help them access the repressed memories
被生活中的消极影响压抑的记忆罢了
that impact negatively on their everyday lives.
我倒觉得有些事忘掉是最好的选择
I like to think that some things are best left forgotten.
但某些我们珍贵的记忆和梦境的确被现实束缚了
But some of our most treasured memories and dreams are repressed.
奇怪了 禄来从不失约
That's strange...Rolly never misses an appointment.
我看我得给他打个电♥话♥
You know, I think I might have his cell number somewhere.
泰比瑟 你去哪了?
And where did you go, Tabitha?
禄来 住手!
Rolly, stop!
我是大力士队长! 可以徒手阻止车
I'm Captain Humongous! Able to stop cars with one hand...
抬起千磅重的
lift thousands of pounds...
一拳便可打倒任何敌人
and take anybody out with one punch...
这么做会伤害到自己的
The only thing you're going to do is hurt yourself.
看 你已经被刮伤了
See, you've already got a cut.
是相当邪恶的坏人
It is the Devilish super-villain
和他那支武装车队
and his cavalcade of weaponized vehicles.
或许不是
Or not.
停下!
Stop!
没事 我没事 走吧
It's okay... I'm okay, go...
起来
Come on...
这能让你缓缓劲儿
That should slow you down for a bit...
泰比瑟?
Tabitha?
泰比瑟!
Tabitha!
这事并非这么简单
It's not what it looks like...
有人在把患者推向绝境 但绝不是我
Something's pushing the patients over the edge, but it's not me.
- 所以你是异种 - 玛雅族的伊斯塔
- So you are Fae. - A Mayan Ixtab.
玛雅人最美满的理想世界的唯一主宰者
- 一个自杀异种 - 听起来像是在忏悔
- A suicide Fae. - Sounds like a confession to me...
天呐 别动 柔韧的要命!
God... stop moving... you're so bendy!
- 我练了十二年的瑜伽 - 以及一生的杀戮!
- Twelve years of yoga! - And a lifetime of killing!
我早就金盆洗手了
Not anymore...
求你了 别伤害我 我已经在接受治疗了!
Please, don't hurt me. I'm in therapy!
那么 你为什么在这儿?
So, why are you here?
我忍♥不住想吸食他们的尸体
I can't help but feed off their remains.
我的意思是 他们就躺在那里 而我真的很饿
I mean, they're right there, and I'm so hungry...
- 你不会明白的 - 哦 会出乎你意料的
- You wouldn't understand. - Oh, you'd be surprised.
求你了 我说的都是真的
Please, I'm telling you the truth.
不如把你说的告诉那些我叫来的异种警♥察♥们吧?
Why don't you tell it to the Fae cops that I'm calling?
对不起!
I'm sorry!
禄来 撑住 亲爱的x7f撑住
Rolly... come on, baby... come on...
哦 撑住x7f
Oh, come on...
哦 天呐
Oh, God...
还好我们能追踪到你手♥机♥的位置
It's a good thing we were able to trace your cellphone.
- 我很好 - 是吗?你放走了一个伊斯塔
- I'm fine. - Really? You let an Ixtab get away.
这不像你 波
That's not like you, Bo.
是的 你不该是天下无敌之类的吗?
Yeah, aren't you supposed to be unbeatable or something?
- 至少我们知道这个杀手的身份了 - 我并不确定
- At least we got an ID on the killer. - I'm not so sure about that.
- 她是一个自杀异种 - 她在接受治疗!
- She's a suicide Fae. - Who's in therapy!
另外 这些受害中没有一个是自杀的
Besides, none of these victims are committing suicide.
小题大做 这点上像奥卡姆的胡须修剪器
Splitting hairs. It's like Occam's beard-trimmer...
- 那叫剃刀 - 管它是什么!
- Razor... - Whatever!
最简单的解决方法往往就是最正确的
The simplest solution is usually the right one.
一旦我们抓到这个玛雅族的小甜甜
Once we track this Mayan honey down, slap some steel
拷上手铐 这案子就结了
on her wrists, this case will be closed.
我都不知道我更喜欢她哪点了
I don't know what I like about her more:
是她的热情还是她的魅力
her warmth or her charm.
- 你需要补充一下能量 - 别担心
- You need to refuel. - Don't worry.
我正准备去呢
I'm on it.
之前的事很抱歉
I'm sorry about earlier.
哦 我也是 这案子让我有点歇斯底里了
Oh, me too. This whole case has me on edge.
你知道的 我一直都认为你很聪明 还很有趣
You know that I think you're smart? And funny...
以及很美丽
and beautiful.
我觉得这自杀异种是无辜的
I think your suicide Fae is innocent.
那个走钢丝的人身体中的血清素和安多芬
The tightrope walker had a complete depletion
- 全部都耗尽了 - 好吧 这的确不寻常 是吗?
- of serotonin and endorphins in his body. - Well, that's unusual, isn't it?
自杀式跳楼往往会促使肾上腺素飙升 他一点都没有
The fall alone would have caused a spike in adrenaline. He had none.
有什么东西让这些受害者感到兴奋
Something is getting these victims excited
然后吸食了他们飙升的肾上腺素
and then feeding off their bursts of adrenaline.
一般的绝望是没有办法满足自杀异种的
Not the usual despair that would satisfy a suicide Fae.
完全正确
Exactly.
哎哟 医生 我觉得你重新立案了
Why, Doctor... I think you've just reopened this case.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
是的 当然好
Yeah. Absolutely.
不敢相信你思想这么守旧
I can't believe you are so close-minded.
而我也不敢相信你突然警♥察♥上身了
And I can't believe you suddenly think you grew a badge!
我们要更深入的调查那个诊所
We need to investigate the clinic further!
我们要做的是找到那个恼人的小伊斯塔
What we need is to locate our annoying little Ixtab.
不是她干的
She didn't do this.
你已经彻底失去理智了
You are clearly out of your mind.
- 戴森! - 帮帮我 兄弟
- Dyson! - Help me out here, dude.
我觉得我们该听波说完 再做定论
I think we need to hear Bo out.
即使泰比瑟有罪 她也一定有同伙
Even if Tabitha is culpable, she most likely has a partner.
比如谁?
Like who?
帕尔默医生在他的复原治疗中催眠病人
Dr. Palmer hypnotizes patients during his regression therapy.
如果是他催眠他们去做那些致命行为将会怎么样
What if he's hypnotizing them into performing these deadly acts.
-你觉得他是异种? - 我不知道
- You think he's Fae? - I don't know.
但是劳埃德和禄来都是他的病人
But both Lloyd and Rolly were his patients,
而且我从他的桌子上找到的那些文章又怎么说呢?
and what about those articles I found on his desk?
很抱歉 我怎么没听到你有任何计划呢?
I'm sorry, do I hear a plan in here anywhere?
我们要派个卧底去
We send someone in undercover.
我们看看在他的治疗过程中究竟会发生什么
Let's see what really goes on during one of his sessions.
好吧 好吧 我来做
All right... all right, I'll do it.
事实上 我到觉得应该派个能够察觉异种的人去
Actually, I was thinking of someone who can sense Fae.
值得一试
It's worth a try.
随便了
Whatever.
我能跟你私下谈谈吗?
Can I talk to you for a minute? Privately?
- 怎么了? - 你说呢
- What's going on? - You tell me.
戴森 我现在真的没有精力
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表