剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
妖女迷行
第三季第十一集
貘是奇蹄目哺乳动物,与马和犀牛是近亲
改编自拉丁语carpe diem 意味及时行乐
ABC真人秀《彻底改变之家庭再造》
啊啊啊
Ahhhhhhh!
接下来
Aaaaaand,
暗示那个身穿睡袍的金髮女
cue the blond in the babydoll dress
会孤身前往
walking into the woods.
森林
Alone.
生人肉片 有人要吗?
Human sashimi, anyone?
我可以解救她 易如反掌
I could rescue her. So easily.
那是 那是 你可以吸食她的精元以取得胜利
Yes, yes... you can chi-suck your way to victory.
你是巨星 无所不能
You are a superstar. You really can do anything.
呃 除了拯救自家恋情
Uh, except fix my relationship.
大实话
True.
你在谈恋爱方面弱爆了
You suck at coupledom.
我觉得你该说
I think what you meant was,
"不要担心 波波 你们只是彼此冷静一段时间"
"no worries Bo-Bo, you're just on a break."
我就是这意思啊 爱可以征服一切
Totes what I meant. Love conquers all.
她是你的灵魂伴侣哟 扑倒劳伦
Soul mates for life. Carpe Lauren.
你上次约会是什麽时候的事了?
When was the last time you were on a date?
噗
Pffff...
约会再也不算回事了
Dating is so not a thing anymore.
一群人在一起鬼混罢了
It's all about group-hangs.
再说了 我的内心充满了生机活力
Besides, I have a vibrant inner life...
哦 那倒提醒我了
Oh, that reminds me:
我们得多买♥♥些电池
We need to get more batteries.
额哦
Uh oh...
不 不 我真的感觉很好
No! No, I actually feel okay.
小小的中场休息只不过是
This little break is just part
波和劳伦爱之旅的一个小插曲
of the Bo and Lauren journey.
我们迟早会在一起的
We will be together in our own time.
我知道会的 亲爱的
I know you will, sweetie.
哦 新猎物!
Oh, fresh meat!
那个保姆
The babysitter.
然...后 电♥话♥响了
Annnnnnd the phone's ringing.
嗯 剧透警告:
Mmmmm... Spoiler alert:
电♥话♥是从室内打来的
The call is coming from inside house!
也就是说 凶手就在屋子裡
Which, P.S., means the killer is inside the house!
哦 不要
Oh, no!!!
别 别接电♥话♥
No, don't pick up the phone!
逃出屋去
Get out of the house!
逃出屋去
Get out of the house!!!
派克家
Parker residence.
嘿 你好啊
Hey there.
听著贱男 这可不是色情服务热♥线♥...
Look sleaze, this ain't the perv hotline...
丽萨 我是蒂姆
Lisa, it's Tim.
派克先生...?
Mr. Parker...?
不好意思 我没听出是你的声音
I'm sorry, I didn't recognize your voice.
我还以为你是...
I thought you were...
等等 你现在不是在印度吗?
Wait, aren't you in India right now?
是呢 我正在办入住手续
Well, I'm just checking in.
当然了
Of course.
艾希莉今晚可乖可安静了
Well Ashley was a total angel tonight.
甚至把西兰花都吃完了
Even ate all her broccoli.
你是唯一一个有办法让她吃蔬菜的
You're the only one who can get her to eat her veggies.
有你穿著背心在身边 你让我吃什麽我都愿意
With you in that tank top, I'd eat anything you wanted.
你的领口恰到好处地展示了
That neckline really shows just how much
你在过去的一年裡成长了多少
you've grown in the past year.
我得挂了
I'm hanging up now.
混♥蛋♥
Shit!
谁在那裡?
Who's there?!
啊啊啊!!!
Ahhhh!!!
丽萨
Lisa....
丽萨?
Lisa?
派克太太
Mrs. Parker...
亲爱的 你睡著了
Sweetheart, you fell asleep.
不...可是派克先生...他刚还在这裡
No... but Mr. Parker... He was here...!!
不 亲爱的 蒂姆出差了
No, honey, Tim's on a business trip.
记起来了吗?
Remember?
哦 亲爱的 我去给你倒杯水
Oh, darlin', I'm gonna get you a glass of water.
当你不知你是谁时 生活会很艰辛
Life is hard when you don't know who you are.
当你知道真♥相♥后 生活会更艰难
It's harder when you don't know what you are.
我的爱伴随死神的降临
My love carries a death sentence.
我迷失了多年
I was lost for years...
在藏匿中找寻
Searching while hiding.
那个不为人知的属于我的世界
Only to find that I belong to a world hidden from humans.
但我已厌倦躲藏
I won't hide anymore.
我要过自己想要的生活
I will live the life I choose.
哦 天呐 这让我想起了过去
Oh man, this takes me back.
看看我们 波波 神呐 我们当时好年轻
Look at us, Bo-Bo. God, we were so young...
谢谢你打给我们 丽萨
Thanks for calling, Lisa.
你是在哪儿找到这个的
And where did you find this?
一家咖啡店的佈告牌上
On a bulletin board at a coffee shop.
在一张冥想课程的海报下面
Under a poster for meditation classes.
我们已经好久没有接案子了
It's been a while since we've taken on
近来案件不多 肯定很有意思
a case cold, but it might be fun.
我是说...包你满意
I, mean... Satisfying.
好了
Mmkay...
这麽说 卡罗琳和蒂姆·派克
So, Caroline and Tim Parker...
那麽 你确定这个封闭社区
Now, you're sure that this gated community
不是建在古老的墓地上吗?
isn't built on an ancient burial ground?
地狱之门?
Portal to hell?
蒂姆·派克出事了
Something happened to Tim Parker.
你是不是一不小心奉献了你的贞操?
Did you accidentally sacrifice a virgin?
肯吉
Kenzi.
怎麽了? 有这种可能嘛
What? It happens.
这不是荫林小区第一次
This isn't the first time something bizarre
发生这种怪事了
has happened in Shady Grove.
听著 我觉得我们可以帮你
Look, I think we can help you.
就...等一小会儿
Just... One second......
一小会儿...
One second...
就...等一小会儿
Just... One second...
好吧 我并不是不喜欢
Ok, not that I don't love the idea
波和肯吉假扮绝望主妇的戏码
of Bo and Kenzi playing desperate housewives,
但是这个姑娘啥事都没有
but this chickie's got nada to go on.
看看她 肯吉 她很害怕
Look at her, Kenzi, she is terrified.
或者是 磕药了吧
Or, medicated.
或许在风尖浪口之时待在郊区
Maybe taking the suburbs by storm
正和我意呢
is just what the doctor ordered.
给邻里联防提个醒儿
Alert the neighbourhood watch...
辣妹入侵了
Hotties be invading.
好的
Okay.
好
Okay.
戴森警探
Detective Dyson?
什麽事?
Yes?
我可以坐下来吗?
May I sit?
阿什让我来的
The Ash sent me.
呃...
Uh...
请坐
Please.
我叫安妮塔 几周前
My name is Anita. A few weeks ago,
我感受到一种前所未有的疼痛
I felt pain like I've never felt before.
就像我身体的某部分给扯掉了一样
Like a part of me was ripped out.
与此同时 我与我妹妹失去了联繫
At the same time, I lost contact with my sister.
她是...
She was...
你的胞妹
Your twin.
双胞胎 是的
Identical, yes.
你怎麽知道?
How did you know?
呃 双胞胎之间有一种
Uh, twins have a bond,
不可名状的蒂连 对吗?
a connection unlike any other, right?
那麽 你说你跟她失去了联繫...?
So, you say you lost contact with her...?
莱利正在旅游
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表