剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
把这个镇子搅个天翻地覆
And we're going to tear this town apart.
我刚好知道个地方
I know just the place.
但对于你这种纤弱小花来说
Except it might be a little rough
可能有点难以承受
for a delicate flower such as yourself.
但是有辣妹 有冷饮
But the women are hot and the drinks are cold.
听起来不错 你买♥♥单?
Sounds perfect. You buying?
如果你表现好的话 你会吗?
Only if you're a good little boy.Are you?
不 我是一匹很坏很坏的狼
No.I'm a very, very bad wolf.
不错 走吧
Good answer.Let's go.
呃 你一定是新来的 让我自我介绍一下
Uh... you must be new here.Let me introduce myself.
我叫肯吉
My name is Kenzi.
才华横溢的造型师 而且还是阿什的好闺蜜
Stylist extraordinnaire and besties with The Ash.
老兄 你♥他♥妈♥别再拦着我了
Dude...stop Ash-blocking the Kenz.
嘿
Hey...
黑尔 别这样 我有事要告诉你!
Hale, please...I need to talk to you!
很重要!不知道什么鬼东西溢到了我身上!
It's serious!Some shit got spilled on me!
戴森应该尽快让我看看
Dyson should come see me as soon as he can.
我要确保罗刹引起的伤口是否正常愈合
I want to make sure the Rakshasa's wound heals properly.
没必要 他好多了
There's no need.All better now.
嗯 能治愈罗刹伤口的解药可不多
Well, there's only a few things that can heal a Rakshasa's wound and...
劳伦 我真的很抱歉 我当时在内出血
Lauren, I am so so sorry.I was bleeding internally.
哇 而我还以为你只是单纯在玩扮演医生游戏
Wow... and here I thought you were just playing at being a Doctor.
我没有痊愈 然后他刚好在那
I wasn't healing and he was there.
我们是无爱之性 之后我立刻就后悔了
And there were no feelings for anyone.And I regretted it immediately.
我本应该告诉你的 求你了 说点什么
And I should have come and talked to you. And please, say something.
如果这是你泄愤的方式 那我还得坦白一件事
If this is you angry, I need to tell you about the time I
有一次我借了你最喜欢的那对耳环然后弄丢了一只
borrowed your favourite pair of earrings and lost one of them.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
但是我知道 我只是个人类医生 这对你来说远远不够
But being a Doctor, I know I'm not enough for you.
- 不 别这样说 - 你是淫妖啊 波
- No, don't say that. - You're a Succubus. Bo.
我们都试着假装这不是问题 但它就是
And we both tried to pretend that it wouldn't be an issue, but it is.
出于某些原因 注射也不起作用了 而且
And for some reason, the shots aren't working anymore, and...
所以?
So...?
所以x7f
So...
你得开始吸食...他人
you have to start feeding...off others.
你没意见吗?
And you're okay with that?
我无从选择
I have to be.
但是 我觉得我们应该
But, I think that we should...
约法三章
make some ground rules.
当然 都听你的
Of course.Anything.
首先 第一点
For starters...
不许找戴森
No Dyson.
我保证
I promise.
我保证
I promise.
波 波 回我电♥话♥ 越快越好
Bo... Bo, please call me back. Like ASAP...
我 我真的吓坏了 好不好?
I'm just... I'm really freaking out, okay?
你到底是什么东西?怎么就不愈合?
What are you? And why won't you go away?
好了
Okay...
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表