剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
我是派克
I'm Pike.
老天 我一直想见识一下不结盟的淫妖
Gosh, I have wanted to meet the unaligned Succubus for years.
噢 亲爱的 要是你想搭讪的话 进程太慢了
Oh honey, if you're trying to pick up you're going too slow.
我们干吗不干脆跳过她拒绝的阶段 然后你直接滚开
Why don't we skip to the part where she says no, then you can scoot.
瞧 我并不想扫兴 但我朋友和我...
Look, I don't want to rain on anyone's parade. But my friends and I...
呃 我们在想你怎么能...
well, we were wondering how you can...
自称不结盟者 可实际上却是光明异族
call yourself "unaligned" when you're clearly Light.
而且你怎能大摇大摆闯进我们酒吧
And how you can just walk into one of our bars
在这里为所欲为
and play in our sandbox.
好吧... 有什么问题吗?
Okay... Is there going to be trouble here?
我有预感我们不能和平相处了
Something tells me we're not in for a group hug.
- 我们需要转移一下注意力 - 好
- We're gonna need a distraction. - 'Kay.
这管用
That'll do!
跑 跑 跑!
Go, go, go!
- 谢谢 - 我叫巴尔扎克
- Thanks. - Balzac.
- 好的 谢谢巴尔扎克 我欠你一次 - 好极了
- Well, thanks, Balzac, I owe you one. - Excellent.
- 不! 该死的... - 什么?
- No! Crap... - What?
你说过你欠我一次 然后你跟我握了次手...
You said you owe me one, then you shook on it ...
柔软至极的手 你做保湿? 但那个忙?
softest hands, do you moisturize? But that favour?
我迫切需要你现在就帮我
I'm really gonna have to call that in now.
你必须帮我找到我想要的东西
You must help me find that which I truly seek.
- 再说一次 什么? - 你跟一个守护者绑定了协议
- Once again... what? - You made a deal with a Spriggan.
- 交易绑定了 - 什么是守护者?
- And it's binding. - What the hell's a Spriggan?
意思是我跟一个黑暗精灵握了下手 所以我就欠你了?
So I shake a hand of Dark Pixie, and now I owe you my IOU?
是 啊哈 完全正确
Yeah, uh-huh, exactly..
我可不是循规蹈矩的女孩
I'm not much of a "rules" kind of girl.
你甩不掉我的
You couldn't even walk away if you wanted to.
看着 这是我 准备走人...
Watch me. This is me, walking away...
屡试不爽!
They all try that one!
他们都想试试 虽然不管用 但我喜欢你的肆无忌惮
They all try, it never works through... but I love your chutzpah.
但那个忙? 拿到幸运饼?
But that favour? Saving cookie?
我真的很需要你 不过之后你就自♥由♥了!
I really need it. But then you're free!
当然 亲爱的 你没跟我绑定协议 你自便吧
Of course you, my dear, have made no binding agreement so you may leave.
什么 错过这场好戏? 别啊
What, and miss all the fun? Nuh-uh.
想让我帮你什么?
So what's this favour?
不管我选哪个...波都会受影响?
Whichever I choose... Bo will be affected?
是的 但每个选择不是帮她就是妨碍她
Yes. But each could either help her or hinder her.
我下不了手
I can't do that.
波是你的直系血亲
Bo is a descendant of your blood.
不管她做什么选择 都是承于你
Whatever she would choose, will be a choice derived from you.
所以答案你早已了然
Therefore you already know the answer.
时间不多了 你必须选择
There's isn't much time. You must choose.
现在我们等着
Now we wait.
这地方有几层地下室啊?
How many sub-basements does this place have?
方的巢穴非常... 隐秘
Well, Fang's secret lair is very... well, secret.
等等...方? 那个桐帮的老大?
Wait a minute... Fang? The Tong Boss?
桐:古代中国秘密犯罪组织
那家伙不好对付 伙计
That guy's seriously bad news, dude.
是 但靠波淫妖之力 完全能将他控制于股掌之间
Yes, but with Bo's Succubus charm, he will be putty in our hands.
你确定我们要的幸运饼在他手上?
And you're sure this Cookie we're rescuing from him is here?
哦是的 她很小...
Oh yes, she's very small...
好吧 开工
All right. Let's do this.
好极了 砖头
Great. Bricks.
那就是说秘密藏身处一定在... 这儿
That means the secret hideout must be... here!
可惜不是 现在我们怎么办?
Only it's not. What do we do now?
波 你想在这干等着?
Bo, you wanna step in here?
如果方的藏身处这么隐秘 怎会被我们轻易找到?
If Fang's hide-out is so secret, how did we find it so easily?
肯定有机关
There's got to be a catch.
不 我不这么想 亲爱的 我觉得不像
No, I don't think so, dear. I really don't think so.
我觉得我们肯定是哪里走错了?
I think we took a wrong-turn at the pistons?
啊哈
Ah-ha!
棒极了!
Excellent!
波成功了
Bo has succeeded.
- 那要是她失败了? - 它会变成黑色
- And if she'd failed? - It would have turned black.
那波会?
And Bo?
结果肯定不会好
The result would not have been good.
桐帮的老大是个十来岁的痞子?
The feared Tong Boss is a teenaged hipster?
别被他的外表所欺
Do not be fooled by his appearance.
方人如其名
Fang is as dangerous as his name suggests.
原来是那种游戏啊
It's one of those kinds of games.
- 这又是哪种游戏? - 需要祭品的那种
- And what kind of game would that be? - The kind that needs to be fed.
再次 你必须选择
And again, you must choose.
- 紫杉浆果? - 哦 要命
- Yewberries? - Oh, dear...
如此看来! 你们找到入口了
So! You find your way in.
十分佩服
Very admirable.
你们坐
You sit.
靓女们 方先生很待见你们哦
You very pretty girls. Mr. Fang likes you a lot.
你们... 来为方先生做事
You... come work for Mr. Fang.
不 谢谢 方先生
No, thanks, Mr. Fang.
你不是我的菜
Not my type.
拜托 别激怒他...
Please, don't agitate him...
那你到底喜欢什么类型的 金发妞?
So what's your type anyway, blondie?
反正不是你这样的
Well... it's nothing you'd see in a mirror.
装腔作势
Poser.
你们这群洋鬼子想要什么?
What you Gwai Lo want?
哦 这下好了 她成功了 激怒了他
Oh, great, now she's done it. She's agitated him.
- 方先生... - 你真帅...
- Mr. Fang... - You are so beautiful...
紫杉浆果有毒! 作用因人而异!
Yewberries are poisonous! They affect each kind of Fae differently!
没错 一些会失去知觉
Yes. Some, they render senseless.
一些会暂时麻痹
Some are inflicted with temporary paralysis.
我拒绝这么做
I refuse to do this.
你别无选择
You have no choice.
方先生... 告诉我幸运饼藏哪了 好吗?
Mr. Fang... you're going to tell me where Cookie is, okay?
你把幸运饼拿给我
You're going to give me Cookie
并且你不会生气
and you're going to be cool bi tha...
房♥先生 嫩把星云饼给俺们
Mster Thang, yo gon gi a cu-ee...
- 你到底怎么了? - 我不知道
- What the hell's wrong with you? - I have no idea.
- 不... - 哦 老天 老天!
- Oh no... - Oh dear, oh dear!
- 哦 老天 老天! - 你麻烦大了 女士
- Oh dear, oh dear! - You in big trouble, lady.
把枪抢来
Cu-ee o'er de.
- 什么? - 枪!
- What? - O'er de!
住口!
Stop talking!
差棋哟 宝贝
Wrong move, honey.
你觉得能要挟伟大的方吗?
You think you can mess with the great Fang?
你死定了
You. Are. So. Dead.
天... 他死了吗? 我们必需拿到幸运饼!
Oh my... is he dead?? We must get Cookie!
- 挑一个 - 选哪个?
- Pick one. - Which one?
- 你看着办 波- 选哪个好啊??
- Your choice, Bo. - Which one?
有人意识到我们正在被袭击吗?
Um, does anyone else realize we're being shot at?
这些... 吹镖是怎么回事?
What's with the... old-timey blow darts?
那... 那只是惠特曼而已 他想杀了我
That... that's just Whitman. He's trying to kill me.
谁是惠特曼?!
Who's Whitman?!
好险 哈?
Wow! That was close, huh?
我这是怎么了?
What the hell is happening to me?
对不起 亲爱的?
Sorry, dear?
我刚在里面是怎么回事?!
What happened to me in there?!
看看你! 你恢复正常了
Look at you! You got your tongue back.
耶! 问的好 我不知道
Yay! That's a very good question. I have no idea.
为什么这个叫惠特曼的想杀你?
Why is this Whitman guy trying to kill you?
- 因为他有我想要的东西 - 但是他在追杀你
- Because he has something I want. - But he's the one chasing you.
严格说 不关我的事了
Which, technically, isn't my problem anymore.
拿着你要找的"幸运饼"
Here's your "Cookie" ... that which you truly seek.
完成交易 交易完成
Done deal and deal done.
这不是我真正要找的...
Ooooh, except this isn't it. That which I truly seek...
- 没错 这东西只是通行证而已 - 通往哪里?
- No, this will merely grant us passage. - Passage to where?
各道各处呗... 快! 我们得抓紧!
Oh, here and there... Come! We must hurry!
我们必须从女房♥东那儿拿到处方
We have to get the prescription from the Landlady.
最多四十分钟!
Forty minutes tops!
嘿! 劳伦!
Hey! Lauren!
为什么化学家喜欢硝酸盐?
Mmm... Why do chemists like nitrates?
亲爱的 你真不该问我
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表