剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
then we'll be cool.
哈梅林一死 那些地下异种
As soon as Hamelin was killed, the underground
澳兹和肯吉都痊愈了
Fae, Aussie and Kenzi all stopped being sick.
数百年来他以这些异种为食
He'd been feeding off those Fae for almost a hundred years.
光天化日之下绑♥架♥人类陷害阿提库斯
Framing Atticus by snatching humans in public
冒着暴露异种之迷的风险的做法不但愚蠢
and risking outing our kind is not only stupid ...
还很残酷
it was cruel.
异种又欠你一笔
The Fae owe you yet another debt of gratitude.
怎么说 我很高兴他们最终乔迁新居了
Well, I'm just glad they've finally been relocated.
好了 小美人 我们来躺下 放松了
Okay... gorgeous. Let's lay down and relax...
我来和你待一会儿
I'm gonna be with you in a second...
这是她的隐私
This is private for her.
如果你留下来 不就是像偷看别人日记么
If you stay, it's like reading her diary.
嗨 没事的
Hey... it's okay.
好吧
Okay...
好了
All right...
勇敢点
Be brave.
铭记于心 我就在你身边
And remember... I am right here with you.
好的
Okay.
现在 让我们来看看是什么在纠缠着你
Now... let's see what is haunting you...
和你的梦
and your dreams.
我得走了
I have to leave...
什么 为什么 你看到了什么
What? Why? What did you see?
你知道么 那个场景太 漂亮了
You know what? It was so... beautiful.
我觉得应该是你吃了什么东西
I think it was something you ate.
为啥大家都喜欢对我扯谎呢
Why are people always lying to me?
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表