剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
Well, I mean, it seems a shame to miss the Cherry festival.
你搜了我的家乡?
You Googled my hometown?
波
Bo...
我知道你为何离开
I know why you left.
是因为凯尔
Kyle.
如果她能一点点的理解我
If there had just been some understanding...
- 你懂得 有个谈心的人 - 他们只是单纯的人类
- you know, someone to talk to. - They were simple people.
别为了他们的无知而责怪他们
Try not to blame them for their ignorance.
别为他们辩护!
Don't defend them!
我妈妈把我当成妖女扫地出门!
My mother cast me out like I was some kind of deviant!
无法想象这对你来说有多痛苦
I can't even imagine how difficult this must be for you.
波
Bo...
这是唯一的希望
This could be your only hope.
- 这可是五个小时的车程啊 - 我可以和你一起去
- It's a five-hour drive. - Well, I will go with you.
反正 你基本疯了 你也不能独行
You're practically insane, anyway. You can't go by yourself.
不
No...
我要你呆在这里做些核心研究
I need you to stay here and do some hard-core
万一我此行无功而返
doctoring in case this doesn't work out.
再说 我有其他人可以陪同上路
Besides, I know someone else who could use a road trip.
恩 肯吉如何?
Hmm... How is Kenzi?
还有其他头戴新款假发却勇敢无畏的人么
With every new wig comes another brave face.
目前只有她了 但为何狐女会袭击她?
Do we know yet ... why the Kitsune targeted her?
不知道 我没问 你懂得 她还
No and I didn't ask. You know, she's still...
不 当然 当然
No... Of course. Of course.
这个配方能抑制细胞退化
This formula will inhibit cell degradation
通过冻结取代原生细胞的
by freezing the UnderFae cells that are trying
低等细胞 暂时控制其生长繁殖
to take over ... rendering them temporarily sterile.
如果我自我感觉要失控了 自己注射
If you feel yourself starting to lose control, inject yourself.
即使你大眼瞪小眼的和我说话
Even if you said "In the eyeball",
看着也比和我老妈谈话有趣的多
it still sounds more appealing than talking to my Mom.
仅供紧急状况使用 这是仅剩的三支了
Emergency use only. Those are the last three.
为嘛不多做点?
Why can't you make more?
此配方使用后效益递减
The formula produces diminishing returns.
每次注射后功效会越来越低
With every injection it will work a little bit less.
祝我好运
Wish me luck.
不明白你为何放她走
I don't understand why you're letting her go.
她必须得去 这是波准备阶段的一部分
She has to go. It is part of Bo's preparation.
我不能眼睁睁看着她变得一无所有 特里克
I can't just sit by and watch her lose everything, Trick!
我不能失去波
I can't lose Bo a...
- 你什么拿回来的? - 拿回什么?
- When did you get it back? - What?
你的爱 戴森
Your love, Dyson.
- 波现在有劳伦了 - 劳伦是人类
- Bo has Lauren now. - Lauren's human.
她们的爱只是
Their relationship can only be...
短暂的
...short term.
所以短时间 我不想涉足干扰
So in the short term, I am not going to interfere.
我深爱波才会搞出事端
I love Bo too much to screw it up again.
这爱你不是你置之不理就会消失的
Those feelings aren't something you can just make go away.
除非你还想再和诺恩女神来次交易
'Less you want to book another meeting with the Norn...
这种爱不会消退
These feelings will never go away.
对我来说不会
Not for me.
谈这话题怎么可以不喝酒?
How are we having this conversation without booze?
她的导师 呃 那个北极星?
Her guide... uh... The Lodestar?
斯特拉 她是个中楚翘
Stella. She's the best.
长得也挺标致
And quite the looker too.
别担心 波会顺利度过难关的
Don't worry... Bo will make it through this.
这是持久战
There will be a long term.
- 保证? - 喝你的酒吧
- Promise? - Just do your shot.
所以我得告诉那个假仁假义的巫婆
So I tell that holier-than-thou witch that I forgive
我原谅她了 奔回家便可华丽的穿越那道门槛
her, peel home and waltz right past the threshold.
然后要是你发疯了 我就给你屁♥股♥来一针 没问题
And if you go crazy, I just needle your butt. No problemo.
最近发生了这么多事
With everything that's been happening
我们都没什么机会好好谈谈
we haven't had much of a chance to talk.
意大利香肠棒和一品脱玉米糖
Pepperoni sticks and one pint of candy corn ...
肯吉威武霸气 所说有吹牛成分 但霸气是肯定的
the Kenzi is awesome. Bloated, but awesome.
加油啊! 拜托 给我加油!
Go! Come on, pump, gas me!
你出的那个疹子 你想过你怎么染上的么?
... that rash you had ... you ever figure out how you got it?
- 赶紧给我加油! - 我来帮你吧 女士
- Go in your hole! - Let me help you with that, Ma'am.
嗨
Hi!
我似乎对乡下人很有吸引力
I seem to have attracted the attention of country folk.
难道是土包子口味多变?
Perhaps of the bumpkin variety?
贝丝?贝丝·丹尼斯?
Beth? Beth Dennis?
道基?!
Dougie?!
嗨!嗯...
Hi! Uh...
你们俩...你们俩认识?
You two... you two know each other?
是啊 道基跟我高中是朋友
Yeah, Dougie and I were, uh, friends in high school.
现在我叫道格了
Just Doug now.
谁能想到我们还能再次见到贝丝出现在这里
Nobody ever figured we'd ever see Beth around here ever again.
贝丝?
Beth?
- 贝丝...是啊! - 我想他们已经逮捕了
- Beth... Yes! - I guess, they did catch the guy
那个杀了凯尔的凶手...哇哦!
who actually killed Kyle... so, woohoo!
我不是在庆祝一桩谋杀案
I mean, I'm not celebrating the murder,
哥们死在你面前 所以当场被逮捕了
dude died right in front of you, just that they caught him.
已经是很久以前的事情了 事过境迁
It was a long time ago. A lot has changed since then.
包括我的名字 我现在叫波
Including my name. I'm Bo now.
啊 好吧...我猜你是来参加樱桃节的?
Ah, okay... so I guess you're here for the Cherry Fest?
来看老朋友?
See some of the old gang?
不 事实上是私事
No, actually, it's personal business.
我估计在派展前便离开了
I'll be heading out of here before the pie-off.
派展前??
Pie Off??
这倒不错
That's probably good. This
这地方从你离开后便一直倒霉
whole area's just hit the skids since you left.
这就像坏运接踵而来
It's just like one string of bad luck after another.
当然 这其中有个意外...
And, of course, there was the accident...
- 意外? - 跟派无关吧
- Accident? - Not the pies.
你还记得布拉德吗?
You remember Brad?
他昨天在县界上被车压死了
He was crushed by a car by county line yesterday.
告诉我布拉德不是头牛
Tell me Brad's not a cow.
不 高中时广受爱戴的四分卫
No, Mr. Popular High School Quarterback.
他跟道基 道格...并不是好兄弟
He and Dougie... Doug... weren't exactly best bros.
曾经把道基整很惨
Used to pick on Dougie's head pretty bad.
但这是上辈子的事情了 然后道基消失了
But that was eons ago. That Dougie's gone.
就跟布拉德一样...
Just like Brad...
- 喔 喔... - 你还好吧 宝贝?
- Whoa, whoa... - You okay, babe?
嗯...是 呃 开车太久的缘故
Yeah... it's, uh, it's all that driving.
好吧 去用清水洗把脸
Okay, uh, go splash some water on your face.
格莱姆雷镇最不倒霉的遭遇
Cleanest pissers in Grimley county.
对啊 波 你可不想和霉运失之交臂
Yeah, Bo, you don't wanna miss the pissers!
- 过的如何? - 挺好 很好 嗯...
- How's it going? - Just great, great! Uh...
准备好了?
Ready?!
也许我该写封信
Maybe I'll just write a letter.
姐们 你莫瑞根你都受得了
Dude, you have taken on The Morrigan.
这老妇人就是小菜一碟
Your old lady should be child's play.
她说我是邪恶之人
She taught me I was evil.
然后我现在告诉她什么说我都行?
Now I'm supposed to tell her it's okay?
这就是所谓的大度之人
It's called being the bigger person.
顺便说 在回家的路上
Which reminds me, I wanna
我要狂吞20个派
scarf down like twenty pies on the way home.
我不想做豁达之人
I don't wanna be the bigger person.
我受够了做个豁达之人!
I am so sick of being the bigger person!
这贱♥人♥骂我的话一直在我脑海里萦绕
That bitch has said things to me that echo inside my head!
每晚我入睡之时
They scratch away at the inside of my brain
这些话便在脑海里挥之不去...哎呦!!
every night when I'm trying to fall... Ow!!
- 干嘛? - 给你屁♥股♥来一记而已
- What the hell...? - I ass-provised.
噢...那不是你变怪物的征兆吗?
Oh... was that not one of your monster fits?
你看上去很生气! 那我刚刚是浪费了一支?
You seemed really angry! Did I just waste one of these?
如果你想再次激怒我的话
Not if you wanted to help me re-focus my rage.
那好 不客气 投入作战
Well, you're welcome. Now get your head in the game.
是时候来面对老妈了
It's time to face the Mom music.
好吧...然后我们就离开这儿 对吧?
Okay... Then we get the hell out of here, right?
马♥会♥在马棚拉屎吗?
Does a horse shit in the barn?
不 说真的 它们在那儿拉屎?
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表