剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
The guy is crazy moony for you. You just suck at reading people.
我是说 他为何不男子汉一点说出真♥相♥ 是嘛?
I mean, you would think that he could man-up and tell me, right?
男人们都想一出是一出 啊?
Guys are jerks, huh?
- 等下 我怎么感觉有点奇怪? - 你喝酒了吗?
- Wait, why do I feel so weird? - Have you been drinking?
什么?
What?
莲灰鸡尾酒 不过...我怎么喝到的?
Elderberry Smash. But... how?
你还带着酒瓶子来了?
Are you packing?
好痒啊
That tickles.
哦 天啊...不! 我不能在这喝酒
Oh, no... No! I can't be drunk. Not here.
- 不 该死的... - 扇我一巴掌
- No shit... - Slap me.
好点没?
Better?
- 嗨 路 - 什么?
- Hey, Lo. - Pardon?
我在玩新叫法
It's something new that I'm trying...
听听... 菠萝
check it out... Bo-Lo.
- 和"布拉吉丽娜"如出一辙 - 你迟到了
- It's like our "Brangelina". - You're late.
布拉吉丽娜:布拉德·皮特和安吉丽娜·朱莉的夫妻爱称
不不不! 我快到了!
No, no, no! I'm almost there!
我真的... 真的快到了
I'm so... I'm so almost there.
你今天着装性感不?
And you're wearing something hot?
要知道我可是性感指数爆棚呢
Because I look soooo sexy.
听着 最多半个小时
Look, just half an hour more. For realsies.
半小时?! 那可是漫长的1800秒呢!
Half an hour?! That's like eighteen hundred seconds!
我真是聪明的可怕 我们要错过晚宴了
I am like scary smart. We're gonna miss the food thing.
我在处理一些很重要的事情
Well, I'm in the middle of something very important.
哇 好大的惊喜!
Oh, what a surprise!
你总在忙些事情 恰巧又都是重要的事情
You're always in the middle of something. And it's always important.
波什么时候我为先?
Bo, when is it my turn?
我总是在这里等你 等特里克 等黑尔还有特里克
I'm always there for you and for Trick and for Hale, and, and, Trick...
你说了两遍特里克
You said Trick twice.
我在做的事情真的非常 非常的重要
And what I'm doing is very, very important!
我是说 我在生死边缘挣扎呢
I mean, I deal with life and death situations
那你做什么? 玩培养皿么?
and you deal with what? Petri dishes?
哦...大概我应该一个人去
Oh... Well, maybe I should go alone.
- 这不过是件愚蠢的人类之事而已 - 劳伦?
- It's just a stupid human thing. - Lauren?
哦...天啊...
Ugh... Wow...
嘿 你还好吗?
Hey. You okay?
我需要阿司匹林
I need an aspirin.
我们去找那个二♥逼♥药剂师吧
Let's just go find this stupid pharmacist.
嘘! 我已经找到了...
Shh! I already found it...
这边 酒吧明星
This way. Bar star.
你们来做买♥♥卖♥♥?
You come to dicker?
我们有处方
We have a prescription.
让我看看...
Let's see here...
女孩...
Girl...
你是个瓦尔基里
You're a Valkyrie.
痞子
Down boy.
就给我...一缕头发吧?
Just... one lock?
你敢碰我一根汗毛 我就让你变残废
Touch me, and you'll be an appendage short.
哦 拜托?
Oh, please?
塔米辛!
Tamsin!
你过来看看
You gotta see this.
我的产品优质如奶油肉汁 女孩们! 尽情享用吧
My product's fine as cream gravy, girls! Take as much as you like.
汉娜?
Hannah?
你是泪娇子
You're a Squonk.
泪娇子:传说中不善交际 长得奇丑的物种
会没事的 你别哭了
It's going to be okay. You can stop crying now.
- 不 我不能 - 泪娇子只会哭
- No. I can't. - It's what Squonks do.
但大多数活不到这个年纪
But most don't live to be this age.
她们的眼泪在异种药品交易中可是很抢手的
Their tears are hot in the Fae drug trade.
所以那个惠特曼是个药贩子
So Whitman's a drug dealer.
你现在安全啦 和我们一块走吧
You're safe now. You can come with us.
不 谢谢 我哪儿也不能去
No, thank you. I'm not going anywhere.
汉娜... 求你了
Hannah... please.
你得离开这地方
You have to leave this place.
但惠特曼和我说过外面的世界
But, Mr. Whitman tells me things about the world.
听着很可怕
And it sounds awful.
我想他这么说只想让你哭得更厉害一些
I think he's telling you those things to make you cry more.
- 收集更多的眼泪 - 至少我的泪水能给人带来快乐
- To collect more tears. - At least my tears make people happy.
但你自己也可以快乐啊
But you can be happy too.
不 我...我只是个怪胎...
No, I'm... I'm just a weirdo...
...让人们不爽的家伙
...who makes people uncomfortable.
像她
Like her.
咬我啊 我不喜欢看人哭
Sue me. I don't like crying.
我们必须离开这里 如果你不愿走的话
We have to get out of here. And if you won't come willingly...
不! 别这样...
No! Don't...
如果你强迫一个泪娇子
If you move a Squonk involuntarily,
他们会化作泪水 一点也不夸张
they will dissolve into tears. Literally.
好吧...
Okay...
那是惠特曼先生...
Oh, that's Mr. Whitman...
你在这儿他可不会高兴...
He's not going to be happy that you're here.
嗯...没开玩笑 我们能快点嘛 亲?
Yeah... no kidding. Can we hurry this up, please?
试试这办法
Let's try this.
你让我发光了 是吗?
You're glowing me, aren't you?
没事的...我被人哄骗惯了
It's okay... I'm used to people trying to con me.
什么? 不...
What? No...
听着 我不是在哄骗你 汉娜...
Look, I am not conning you. Hannah...
有个性情中人正在找你
There is a nice man who has been looking for you.
他想带你去学校
He wants to take you to a school
你就能和你的同类在一起了
where you can be with others like yourself.
其他泪娇子?
Other Squonks?
其他和你一样特殊的孩子
Other kids who are just as exceptional as you.
我们能晚点再讨论这些甜蜜蜜的事情嘛?
Can we maybe have this little love-fest later??
那里会有男孩子嘛?
Will there be boys?
超级古怪的男孩子
Super weird boys.
- 好吧! - 走吧...
- Okay! - Come on...
- 拜托... 你在搞什么呢? - 挑点东西而已
- Come on... what are you doing? - Just a little shopping...
好吧 我们没时间啦...
Okay, well, we don't have time for that...
永远不缺时间冲动购物
There's always time for an impulse buy.
好了 看看这儿
Well, look-ey here.
传闻你被卷入申诉了
Scuttlebutt has it that you got into a dust-up over a claim.
这个男人声称你拐骗了他的女孩
Man here says you've bilked him of a girl.
她是你的吗 惠特曼?
Is this the property, Whitman?
她不是任何人的
She's no one's property.
这么做是没法置身事外的 女士
Can't beat the devil 'round the stump 'bout this one, little lady. Uh-uh.
现在 我们当场解决了吧!
Now, we have to settle this thing!
按黑暗异族的规矩 然后便各回各家
Dark rules-like so's we can all go home.
好吧... 那我得做啥?
Okay... What do I have to do?
我还从来没见过邀请函出现这种情况
I've never seen an Invitation do this before.
- 出现什么情况? - 威胁某人的生命
- Do what? - Threaten someone's life.
再说一遍
Tell me again.
你很聪明 也很敏捷
You're smart, you're fast...
你比他可爱多了
And you're a helluva lot cuter than him.
没错...
Right...
我能找把枪吗? 他有枪!
Don't I get a gun? He's got a gun!
别管他有什么 宝贝
Don't matter if he's heeled or not, honey.
你有什么就用什么吧
You draw with what you got.
哦 混♥蛋♥..
Oh shit...
两个混♥蛋♥...
Oh, double shit...
黑暗异族不玩公平决斗 是吧?
The Dark don't play fair, do they?
这与黑暗异族无关 这事该结了
It's not Dark thing. This has to stop...
不准他人插手
No interference.
我他妈该怎么做
What the hell do I do?
好了 特里克 你必须要集中精神
Okay, Trick... You have to concentrate.
清空思绪 什么都不要想
Empty your mind of all thought. Clear your head.
集中精神 相信你的直觉 听从你的内心
Focus. Trust your instincts. Listen to your gut...
斯特拉...
Stella...
恕我直言
I mean this with all due respect...
闭上你的嘴吧
but shut the hell up.
是时候放倒这孙子了
Time to put that cricket down for good.
妈的
Shiiit...
- 你一直牵动着我 - 那如果我这样做呢
- You have... quite an effect on me. - What if I did this?
我成功了
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表