剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
既然你们在神殿里了 你们得想办法出去
Now that you're in the Temple, ya need to get out.
介意告诉我怎么做吗 以便我们早早收工回家?
Care to tell me how so maybe we can call it a day?
你不会失望的 年轻的女士
You don't disappoint, little lady.
你很有灵性 说话风趣
You've got a real spirit. Very funny.
不管怎样你得找到...钥匙
Regardless you still have to find ... the Key.
能打开大门的钥匙
The Key you seek unlocks the portal.
不管它以何状况才出现 接受钥匙 你们便自♥由♥了
Accept the Key, in the form it is presented and you're free.
拒绝他 那就想象下困在这种地方
Reject it, and well... imagine slobbering all over the place.
无法记得你爱的人们
Unable to remember the people you love.
退化成低等异种 明白了
UnderFae. Got it.
除非你钥匙在手...否则你们哪也去不了
Until you find the key is in hand ... you won't go anywhere.
不管怎样! 我的话到此为止 轮到你们啦
Anywho! That's my time. You've been great.
这招离场还真不赖
Well, that was quite the exit.
现在怎么办?
So, what now?
还有半盘玉米片在呢
There's a half a platter of nachos left?
- 不饿啊 - 你想谈谈嘛?
- Not hungry. - You wanna talk?
好吧...
Okay...
当初我从狐女那儿得了疹子
Back when I got that rash from the Kitsune
她冒充我等等之类的
and she Kenzi-napped me and yadda yadda yadda...
她告诉我 我可能会成异种
She told me that I could be Fae.
- 是么? - 那不是真的
- Did she now? - Which... isn't really true.
- 是吗? - 斯特拉和你说什么了?
- Is it? - What did Stella say to you?
- 你看起来情绪低落啊 - 她告诉我那些被异种
- You looked upset. - She told me what happens to humans
抛弃的人类会落得什么下场
who are abandoned by the Fae who claimed them.
- 你又不是波的宠物 - 我也不是异种
- You're not Bo's pet. - I'm not Fae either.
波非常坚强
Bo's very strong.
我坚信她能安全回来
I have every hope and faith that she will emerge safely.
如果她不能呢?
And if she doesn't?
黑尔或者戴森倒是需要人帮他们做做家务
Hale or Dyson could use someone to do chores around their house.
- 别逗我了 - 假设...
- Don't play me, homie. - I suppose...
如果波不在了... 我会收留你
if Bo weren't around anymore... I could claim you.
- 不是吧 - 尽管我没有权利这样做
- Get out. - Even though I have no right to,
我会把你当做家人
I've come to think of you as family,
肯吉 我希望你不要介意
Kenzi. I hope you don't mind.
虽说有点冒昧...如果你坚持 我也不拒绝哦
Well, it's a little presumptuous but ... if you must.
无论你想待多久 在我的世界你总有一席之地
And for however long you want it, you have a place in my world.
我们的世界
Our world.
谢谢
Thank you.
那现在怎么办? 我们...我们就坐着干等?
Okay, so now what? We... We sit and wait?
不
Nope.
我们做好准备
We prepare.
- 等下...我们这是去哪?- 帮你拿到钥匙
- Wait... where are we going? - To get your key.
好吧...我确信我家大门不直通木豆酒吧
Okay... pretty sure my front door never lead to the Dal.
虽说我有时希望如此
Although some nights I wish it did.
这对你来说诡异吗?
Does this seem weird to you?
我的地盘 我的意思 这些摆设都变了
My place, I mean. Everything's off.
好吧 虽然狼狡猾 但我老实说...
Well. To be more honest than a wolf probably should ...
除了你的卧室 其他地方印象不深
can't really remember much else besides your bedroom.
该死的...!
Son of a...!
- 因果报应果然存在啊 - 有意思
- So Karma does exist, huh? - Funny.
- 这边 - 等下 伙计!
- This way. - Wait... Dude!
为何你要把我引向危险?
Why are you pulling me towards the danger?
守护者拿着钥匙 我们得取回来
Guardian has the key. We need to get it.
我濒临死亡...你貌似过分活跃
You're awfully chipper ... me being so close to death and all.
我不会让你出什么意外的
I'm not going to let anything happen to you.
相信我
Trust me.
- 退后! - 不 这是我的战斗...
- Stay back! - No, this is my fight...
嗨 丑货? 出招吧
Hey, Ugly? Use your words.
我没事
I'm okay...
虽说很感激 但你能不能别插手!
I appreciate the help but stop cop-blocking me!
我想一千年的骑士精神难以撼动
I guess a thousand years of chivalry is hard to shake.
你有想过吗 也许我根本不需要你的照顾?
Did it ever occur to you that I don't need taking care of?
我知道
I know.
- 我只想陪你来此 - 为何?
- I just wanted to be here. - Why?
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
- 这难以启齿吗? - 你现在跟劳伦在一起
- Was that so hard to say? - You're with Lauren now.
不能说我喜欢 但我尊重你的选择
I can't say I like it, but I respect it.
老天 如果我残废了对你可没多大好处!
God, I'm not gonna be much help if I'm crippled!
如果你为我而死
You're not going to be much help to me either
对我也没多大好处 你个笨蛋! 等下
if you're pining away for me, you moron! Wait...
这是自杀任务么?
Is this some sort of suicide mission?
事关男人尊严的屁话?
Some kind of male honour bullshit?
- 我在这是因为我愿意 - 为什么?
- I'm here because I want to be. - Why?
因为你也会为我做同样的事
Because you would have done the same for me.
在过去的三年中
'Cause in the last 3 years,
我从你身上学到的
I have learned more from you
比我这150年来所遇到的任何人都要多
than I've learned in the first fifteen-hundred
即便我不能拥有你
from every other person I ever met. Even if I can't have you...
即便我不能跟心爱的女人
Even if I can't be with the woman that I love
每时每刻在一起...
with every ounce of my being...
听着 我只是一匹狼
Look, I'm just a wolf,
站在一个淫妖面前 问她...
standing in front of a succubus, asking her...
- 混♥蛋♥!!! - 啊...我活该...
- A-hole!!! - Ugh... I deserve that...
你真是我见过的
You are the most frustrating, stubborn ass-face
最让人懊恼的固执的混♥蛋♥
that I have ever met!!!
我也不喜欢那样的我 相信我...
I don't like me much either, trust me...
停下...别再如此勾引我了...
Stop... Stop being so charming...
这不合适宜!好吧 我要杀了你!
This isn't the time! Okay, I will kill you!
- 那么 现在怎么样? - 没啥改变
- So, what happens now? - Nothing.
但一百年后再问我 当事态不同之时...
But ask me again in a hundred years. When things are different...
波...
Bo...
波哪去了?
Where's Bo?
她的潜意识真是个离奇的地方
Her subconscious is such an extraordinary playground.
我都等不及探索下个地方了
I can't wait to watch the next part unfold.
不 这应该结束了! 她拿到了钥匙 我看见了!
No, this should be over! She grabbed the key, I saw it!
她拿到了一只钥匙 大有不同了
She grabbed a key. Big difference.
我得去找她 我得去追上她
I have to find her. I have to go after her.
"我得走了 我得去找她"
"I have to go. I have to find her".
你不明白吗?
Don't you get it?
我们得向前看 至少波已经这样做了
We're moving on. Or at least, Bo is.
她去哪了?
Where is she?!
早安 伙伴
Good mornin', partner.
波?你看起来脸色苍白
Bo? You're looking kind of pale.
你没吃药吗?
Did you and "Jason" Break up?
哦 天呐 能不问吗?我好累啊
Oh, God, can we not today? I am so tired.
- 又做噩梦了?- 是啊
- Bad dream again? - Yeah.
不 梦里没有你
And no, you weren't in it.
- 是怪物?- 对啊...
- The monster? - Yeah...
它在追我 或者我在追它 总之...
It's chasing me, or I'm chasing it. But anyway...
事实上有一段时间
You know, there was a time,
我愿意出现在你的梦境里来救你
I would be in your dreams to save you.
我不需要拯救
I never needed saving.
你知道 你不必曲解我的话
You know, you don't have to read into everything I do or say.
你不需要我帮忙 那也没事
You don't want me anymore. That's fine.
我只是想帮忙
I'm just trying to help.
你就不能为我开心吗?
Can't you just be happy for me?
我有啊
I am.
你费尽心思才说服的 对家族罪行作证的那证人
That C.I. That you groomed to testify against the Family?
- 她临阵退缩了 - 什么??
- She's getting cold feet. - What??
文件错误
Wrong file.
我们差点就成功了 她是我们破案唯一的关键
We are so close on this. She is our only key.
钥匙...
Key...
我是说 线索 这案子的线索
I mean, lead. On the case.
没有她 我们没法扳倒那个家族
Without her, we have no way to take down The Family.
你要知道...
Just so you know...
- 我是为长远考虑 - 这不是我的错
- I was in it for the long haul. - It wasn't my fault.
但你仍放走了你的最爱
But you still gave your love away.
我知道你想为所应为
I know you want to do the right thing.
我想摆脱这样的生活 我原先的生活
I want out of this life. My old life.
如果你跟陪审团说出你的所见所闻
If you talk to the jury about what you saw,
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表