剧集 | 小杜丽 | 导航列表
小杜丽
第二集
前情提要
下集预告
克莱南公♥司♥ 进口上等布料 丝绸
克莱南公♥司♥ 进口上等布料 丝绸
永不忘
伤心园
拖拖拉拉部
我打算试用你一段日子
I prepared to take you on approval.
今天就可以开始 行吗
You may start this very day, will that suite?
是 太太
Yes, Madam.
我可以杀了你 就此时此刻
I could murder you, here and now.
你母亲 亚瑟 要弥补
Your mother, Arthur. Put it right.
我们家做生意一向占尽便宜
Our family business was always used to driving hard bargains,
锱铢必较
and grasping at money.
或许他曾经亏待了什么人
Might it be possible that he wronged someone
而又未曾做出弥补
and made no reparation for it?
你好大胆
How dare you!
没肯透露她的住址
Didn't care to divulge her address.
要是换了你
Nor would you
住在债务人监狱 也不会说的 弗林特温奇
if you lived in a debtor's prison, Flintwinch.
您为什么跟踪我 先生
Why did you follow me, sir?
想问你关于我母亲雇用你的原因
About my mother's reasons for employing you.
-你得在这儿过夜了 -天呐
- You're here for the night now. - Good God.
早上好
Good morning.
-早上好 艾米小姐 -早上好 约翰
- Good morning, Miss Amy. - Good morning, John.
-今天还好吗 -见...
- How are you today? - All...all...
见到你就再好不过了 艾米
all the better for seeing you, Amy.
小姐
Oh, oh, Miss?
那位来拜访你♥爸♥爸的克莱南先生
That gentleman who came to visit your pa, Mr Clennam.
怎么了
Yes?
他昨晚被关在院子里了
He got locked in last night.
我还提醒他呢
I did warn him.
我想问 你想要见他吗
I...I was wondering, might you want to see him?
他在雅间休息
He's in...he's in the snuggery.
不了 约翰 多谢 还是不见的好
No thank you, John, I'd rather not.
那好 杜丽小姐
Very good, Miss Dorrit.
老实说 好极了 太棒了
In fact, excellent. First class.
太好了
Great!
早上好
Morning!
早上好 先生 睡得可好
Morning, sir. Sleep well?
更糟的我也经历过 大门开很久了吗
I've had worse nights. Um, has the gate been open long?
刚开两分钟 先生
About two minutes, sir.
有劳问一下 杜丽小姐已经出门了吗
Might I ask, has Miss Dorrit gone out yet?
是的 先生 她...刚走
Yes, sir, she has...just now.
谢谢 早安
Thank you! Good morning!
惨了
Oh blow.
-早上好 杜丽小姐 -早上好
- Oh, good morning, Miss Dorrit. - Oh, morning.
你是要去我母亲那里吗
Are you on your way to my mother's?
不 先生 今天不用 我是去见个朋友
No, sir. I'm not wanted there today. I am going to meet a friend.
我能和你同行吗
Would you allow me to walk with you?
您到底想要什么 克莱南先生
What is it that you want from me, Mr. Clennam?
您昨晚一路尾随我回家 让我很不安
It makes me uncomfortable that you followed me home last night,
真希望您没有那样
and I wish you had not done so.
很抱歉 但我保证绝没有不良居心
I apologise, my intentions were entirely honourable.
我觉得你我两家之间必有些渊源
I believe there is a connection between your family and mine.
我甚至认为
I even think it possible
你家的不幸或许正是
that the House of Clennam might be responsible
我克莱南家族所造成
for some of the misfortunes that have befallen your family,
如果可以的话 我想尽力帮助你们
and I should like to do something to help, if I can.
如果让你难堪了那我很抱歉
I am truly sorry if I've embarrassed you.
你能接受我的道歉吗
Will you accept my apology?
很遗憾您昨晚被锁在院里了 克莱南先生
I was sorry to hear you were locked in last night, Mr Clennam.
都怪我自己 你屡次提醒我了
Ah, my own fault. You warned me often enough.
希望昨晚没太委屈您
I hope you weren't too uncomfortable.
完全没有 睡得特别好
Not a bit of it. Slept like a top.
昨晚我对您太无礼了 刚才也是
I was rather short with you last night, and just now.
昨天您对父亲那么慷慨 克莱南先生
You were so generous to Father yesterday Mr Clennam.
我希望...
I hope...
-怎么 -希望您不要误解我父亲
- What? - I hope you won't misunderstand my father.
请不要用看外边人的眼光
Don't judge him as you judge other people,
来看我父亲
people outside the gates.
-他在里面关了太久 -当然
- He's been there so long! - Of course.
-天啊 -找个地方避雨吧
- Oh, dear. - Let's take some shelter.
看 那边有家咖啡馆
Look, there's a coffee shop.
我们那边坐
Let's sit there.
-两杯咖啡 -好的 先生
- Coffee for two please. - Very good, sir.
怎么了
What is it?
我从来没有来过这种地方
Only that I've never been in a place like this before.
没来过 那你觉得怎样
No? What d'you think of it?
好高档啊
I think it is very grand.
能给我多讲讲令尊的事吗
Would you tell me a little more about your father?
他其实很受尊敬
He is really very much respected.
来马夏尔西狱的人都很乐意结识他
Everyone who comes in to the Marshalsea is glad to know him.
现在这般落魄 也不能怪他
And he is not to blame for being in need.
当然不能
Of course not.
据你所知 令尊是不是有很多债主
Do you know, does your father have a great many creditors?
是很多
A great many.
怎么了 您认为您家也是其中之一吗
Why? Do you think your family might be one of them?
如果真是 我肯定会免除他的债务
If so, I should certainly like to release him from that obligation.
如果想打听他的案子要找谁呢
Who might I talk to about his case?
我不知道 先生
I don't know, sir.
我那时还没有出生
It was before I was born,
那些害他坐牢的债务我一点都不清楚
I don't know anything about the debts that brought him here.
我想他自己都未必清楚
I think he scarcely knows himself.
就因为欠债而让人坐牢
It is monstrous that a man should be in prison
实在是过分
simply because he owes money.
这样让他如何想办法还债呢
How can he find the means to repay his debt?
很抱歉先生
I am sorry, sir,
但我觉得他待在这里或许还好些
but I think it suits him very well to be where he is.
就算他被放出去
You see, even if he were released,
在外面可能不如在这里受人敬重
he might not be so gently dealt with outside as he is there.
人们恐怕会说三道四
People might not think so well of him.
那你哥哥呢 也要在那里困顿一辈子吗
And your brother? Is he to languish there too?
但愿不会 先生
I hope not, sir.
他欠了伤心园一个马贩的钱
He's in debt to a horse dealer in Bleeding Heart Yard
不过我会慢慢还的
but, I'll pay him out, by and by.
小妈妈
Little mother!
玛吉
Oh, Maggy!
那个 那个 拿到了
That's it! That's it! That's got 'em!
真是个好孩子
Ahhh, he's a good boy!
这位是克莱南先生 玛吉
This is Mr Clennam, Maggy.
玛吉是我老保姆的孙女
Maggy is the granddaughter of my old nurse,
她已经去世很久了
who's been dead a long time.
玛吉 你多大了
Maggy, how old are you?
十岁 小妈妈
Ten, Little Mother.
-十岁 -对啊
- Ten! - That's right.
玛吉十岁时高烧得厉害 对不对 玛吉
When Maggy was ten, she had a bad fever, didn't you, Maggy?
从那以后就长不大了
And she's never grown any older ever since.
-医院里真漂亮 先生 -是吗
- It was ever so nice in the hospital, Mister. - Was it?
到处都是软软的床
Such beds there is there!
-还有柠檬汁和鸡肉 -听着很诱人呢
- Lemonade and chicken and... - That sounds very tempting.
我真想留在那里 但是又不行
I would have liked to have stayed there, but I couldn't.
她认字 也会照顾自己
She knows how to read, and she can do her own errands.
你能养活自己
You support yourself entirely,
-是吧 玛吉 -当然了
- don't you Maggy? - Yes, I do.
-你是谁来着 -克莱南先生 玛吉
- Who are you again? - Mr Clennam, Maggy.
-他是你朋友吗 小妈妈 -是的
- And he's a friend of yours, is he, mother? - Yes, he is.
你打算拿亚瑟怎么办
What is it that you intend to do about Arthur?
何出此言 我做什么了
Why? What have I done?
该问你没做什么
What have you not done, rather?
你从没给亚瑟的父亲赎罪的机会
You never gave Arthur's father a chance to redeem himself,
也不给亚瑟机会
and you never gave Arthur a chance either!
这你要怎么说
剧集 | 小杜丽 | 导航列表