剧集 | 小杜丽 | 导航列表
小杜丽
第一集
下集预告
马夏尔西债务人监狱
21年后
克莱南公♥司♥
克莱南公♥司♥ 进口上等布料 丝绸
克莱南公♥司♥ 进口上等布料 丝绸
永不忘
儿童祈祷书
永不忘
永不忘
永不忘
亚瑟·克莱南先生
恭喜啊 杜丽太太
Ah, well done Mrs Dorrit,
是个健康的...女孩
a very nice little... girl indeed!
嗯 瞧瞧多漂亮
Yes, ah, there's a pretty!
要抱抱她吗 杜丽先生
Now, would you care to hold her, Mr Dorrit?
好了 好了
There, there.
看啊
There she is.
马夏尔西狱头一个孩子 杜丽先生
The first child of the Marshalsea, Mr Dorrit.
真是稀罕啊
Now, ain't that a distinction?
杜丽家的新丁
A new little Dorrit!
小艾米
Little Amy!
-早上好 艾米小姐 -早上好 约翰
- Good morning, Miss Amy. - Good morning, John.
弗林特温奇
Flintwinch!
嗯 我听得见
Yeah, I hear you.
你和你的臭拐杖
You and your blasted stick.
那女孩今早上来吗
The girl comes this morning?
是的
She does.
很好
Good.
什么都别跟她说
Tell her nothing!
老天保佑
Oh, Lord save us!
太太 请别紧张 我是艾米·杜丽
Please, ma'am, don't be alarmed. It's Amy Dorrit,
来拜访克莱南太太
come to call on Mrs Clennam.
天呐 等一下
Oh, dear me. Just a moment.
杰拉迈
Jeremiah!
又怎么了 婆娘 你想干什么
Now what, woman? What's the matter with you?
闪开
Out of the way!
嗯 怎么
Yes? What?
我是艾米·杜丽 先生 来见克莱南太太
Amy Dorrit, sir, to see Mrs Clennam.
是啊 你还是进来吧
Yes. You'd better come in.
谢谢 先生 您就是克莱南先生吗
Thank you, sir. Would I be speaking to Mr Clennam?
不是的
No, you would not.
你个头真小啊
You're very small, ain't you?
是的 先生 但我有劲
Yes, sir. I am strong.
是吗
Are you now?
我看你就是个小不点
You look a shrimpy little thing to me.
她在楼上 这边走
Well, she's upstairs. This way.
有点暗啊 先生
It's a bit dark, Sir.
她喜欢暗 我也习惯了
She likes it dark, and I'm used to it.
你不怕黑吧
Not afraid of the dark, I hope?
-不 先生 -好丫头
- No, sir. - Good girl.
-也不怕我吧 -不 先生
- Not afraid of me either, I hope? - No, sir.
你该怕 惹火了我要你好看
Well, you ought to be, cos I'm a terror when I'm roused.
到了
Here we are.
进来
Come.
她来了
Here she is.
用不着我了吧
You won't want me.
嗯 你走吧
No, you can go.
-艾米·杜丽 -是 太太
- Amy Dorrit. - Yes, ma'am.
走近点
Come closer.
天呐 你还是个孩子
Why, you're a child!
我二十一了 克莱南太太
I'm 21, Mrs Clennam.
我知道我个头小 但我是个大人了
I know I am small, but I am quite grown up.
是吗
Are you?
卡斯比先生告诉我你在找工作
Mr Casby tells me you are looking for employment.
是的 太太
Yes, ma'am.
我带来了些我做的活计 太太
I've brought some samples of my work, ma'am.
不错
Good.
这手工不错
This is good neat work.
好了 杜丽小姐
Well, Miss Dorrit,
我打算试用你一段日子 做些杂活儿
I'm prepared to take you on approval. General duties.
一周三日 早八点到晚六点
3 days a week, from 8 in the morning till 6 in the evening,
提供一切所需 一周七先令六便士
7 and 6 a week with all found.
今天就可以开始 行吗
You may start this very day. Will that suit?
是 太太 太好了
Yes, ma'am, very well, ma'am,
-谢谢 -这里很清净
- thank you... - You'll find it quiet here.
只有我自己 弗林特温奇和他老婆
There's only myself and Flintwinch and his wife.
我丈夫和儿子
My husband and son...
我丈夫和儿子在国外
My husband and son are abroad.
亚瑟
Arthur...
要弥补
Put it right.
要弥补
Put it right...
要弥补
Put it right...
克莱南先生
Well, Mr Clennam!
我们就快要解脱了
Not long left of our deuced confinement!
居然偏偏被隔离在马赛 真是的
What a fate! To be quarantined in Marseilles, of all places!
-为什么啊 -没什么合理理由
- And for what? - For no very good reason...
只因为我们从东方归来
Except we've travelled from the East,
而他们认为东方瘟疫肆虐
and the East is the country of the plague, so they think.
东方 威尼斯算东方吗 是吗
The East? You call Venice the East? Do they?
克莱南先生是从中国回来 爸爸
Mr Clennam has been in China, Papa.
他去那里待了十五年了
He's been away for 15 years,
再耽搁几小时相信他不会介意
I'm sure he can put up with a few more hours delay.
再说 我的旅伴也令人愉快
Besides, I've enjoying the company here.
旅伴 是啊 真是太棒了
Oh, the company! Well, excellent company, to be sure!
谢谢 克莱南先生
Thank you, Mr Clennam...
这些天相处十分开心 是吧 泰蒂柯伦
We've enjoyed these days together, haven't we, Tattycoram?
是 小姐
Yes, Miss.
好热啊
It's getting so hot!
泰蒂 替我拿着围巾好吗
Tatty, would you carry my shawl for me?
我恨你
I hate you.
你们所有人 我恨你们
All of you, hate you, hate you
你们的好心肠 你们的施舍
with your kindness and your charity and
你们的漂亮脸蛋 幼稚的名字
your pretty faces and your baby names,
好像当我是玩具或是娃娃
like I was a toy or a doll...
爸爸 我们去楼下找妈妈吗
Papa, shall we join Mamma downstairs?
不不 你去吧 佩特 我就来
No, no you go ahead, Pet, I'll follow on.
回见 克莱南先生
A Bientot, Mr Clennam!
再见 弥格尔斯小姐
A presto, Miss Meagles.
你女儿真美 弥格尔斯先生
You have a very lovely daughter, Mr Meagles.
是啊 我和弥格尔斯太太
Yes, yes, I do. And Mrs Meagles and I
很高兴你这么想 克莱南先生 真的
are very glad you think so, Mr Clennam, very glad indeed.
你在这儿呢
There you are.
你干吗总跟着我
Why are you always following me?
走开 你才不在乎我呢
Go away! You don't care for me!
但我的确在乎你 哈莲特
Oh, but I do... Harriet.
他们在等你呢
They're waiting for you.
我不会去的
I won't come.
我要逃跑 或蜷在这里等死
I'll run away. Or I'll curl up and die here.
不 你不会的
No, you won't.
你要耐心 忍♥受一切
You'll be patient, and bear it all.
我以为他们收容我是想把我当作家人
I thought they took me in to be part of their family but,
但他们却不把我当人
they treat me like dirt.
好像我什么都不是
Like I was nothing!
他们当然是如此
Well, of course they do.
我曾经也像你一样
I was like you once.
不 走开 我怕你
No... Go away. I'm frightened of you.
为什么
And why is that?
你能看穿我
You see right through me...
你能看到我的坏
you see all my badness.
你把我变得更坏 你让我说些言不由衷的话
You make me worse, you make me say things I don't mean...
我不恨他们
I... I don't hate them.
他们是好人很善良 是我不好 不知感恩
They're good and kind, and I'm a wicked thankless creature.
随你怎么想吧
Have it your own way.
这是我的地址 如果你想来找我的话
Here is my address. If ever you want to come to me...
剧集 | 小杜丽 | 导航列表