剧集 | 小杜丽 | 导航列表
But you'll stay, Arthur.
我保证不会提
I promise not to say a word
当年那些美好的时光
about the dear old days gone for ever because
想必你肯定已经娶了一位中国女子吧
of course by now you must be married to some Chinese lady, I expect.
不 我还没有结婚 芙萝拉
No, I'm not married to anyone, Flora.
希望你不是为了我才一直单身的
I hope you haven't kept yourself a bachelor so long on my account!
跟我讲讲中国的女士们
But tell me about the Chinese ladies.
我的亡夫 就是芬沁先生
My late husband, Mr Finching,
曾幻想她们那里和我们不一样
had a fancy they were made different down there you know.
不过你还是单身 肯定不会知道了
But how would you know about that, being a bachelor still?!
想想看 还单身
Imagine that! A bachelor!
我知道我不是你想的样子 我很清楚
I know I am not what you expected. I know that very well.
不要这样说 芙萝拉
Don't say that, Flora.
很抱歉 我听从他们的摆布 放弃了你
And I'm sorry I let them bully me into giving you up,
但我也没有办法 爸爸和你妈妈
but what was I to do, with Papa and your Mama
在小早餐室里
in the little breakfast room
像两头疯牛一样互相怒视
glaring at each other like a pair of mad bulls?
亲爱的芙萝拉
Dear Flora,
这不怪你 我也没怨过你
you weren't to blame and I never blamed you.
可是我...
But..But I...
爸爸来了 总这么烦人
Oh, and here's Papa, who is always tiresome
打扰人家
and putting his nose where it's not wanted!
潘克斯先生将和我们一起用晚餐
Mr Pancks will be joining us for dinner.
还有F先生的姑妈
And Mr F's aunt!
F先生把她交给我照顾
Mr F left her to me, you know.
算是遗产吧
As a legacy!
伤心园真是让人头疼 是吧 卡斯贝先生
Bleeding Heart Yard's a troublesome property, ain't it, Mr Casby?
房♥租很难收
Rents are very hard to get there.
那里比其他所有地方加起来
We have more trouble with that one place than with
还要难对付
all the other places put together.
那里的人很穷...
The people are very poor...
他们都那么说
Well, they say they are, but they all say that.
如果我收不上房♥租 卡斯贝先生就会变穷
Mr Casby would be poor himself, if I didn't get his rents for him.
那倒也是
True enough, I suppose.
我们总不能养着全伦敦的穷♥人♥吧
We can't keep an open house for all the poor of London.
一个人租了一周半克朗的房♥子
If a man takes a room at half a crown a week,
等到收租的时候 还没攒够半克朗
and when the week comes along he hasn't got the half a crown,
我就要问了 你凭什么还要住这房♥子
what I say is why have you got the room, then?
既然没有钱
If you haven't got the one thing,
住什么房♥子呢 我就这么说
then why've you got the other? That's what I say.
真是惨 真是凄惨
Very, sad. It's very sad,
但也没有办法 没有办法
but there we are. There we are, you know.
然后就把他们关进债务人监狱
And then they end up in the debtors' prison,
就如小艾米·杜丽
like young Amy Dorrit,
根本没有机会赚钱还债
with no chance whatsoever of paying their way.
真是荒唐至极
It's utterly senseless.
这个...
Well...
她能在克莱南太太那里做裁缝已十分幸运
she's lucky enough to have her seamstress work at Mrs Clennam's
更何况还有你这样的好友 克莱南先生
and to have a good friend in you, Mr Clennam,
你可真够朋友
a good friend in you.
我们住在亨莱的时候
When we lived at Henley,
巴恩士的鹅被补锅匠偷走了
Barnes's gander was stolen by tinkers.
-行了 女士 -来吧 姑妈
- All right, ma'am. - Come on, aunty.
你该休息了
Time for your rest.
晚安 亚瑟
Good night, Arthur.
该叫克莱南先生
Mr Clennam, I should say.
记得再来哦
Come again.
他到底来干什么
Well, what'd he come here for, anyway?
放开我 放手
Get off me, let go.
这是你的房♥间 拉尼埃先生
Here's your room, Monsieur Lagnier.
他不会打扰你的 先生
He won't bother you, sir.
是个很温顺的意大利人
Good as gold he is, little Italian gentleman.
没事吧
Ca va bien?
妈妈
Mamma.
圣母玛利亚啊
Porca Madonna!
里高先生
Monsieur Rigaud!
我现在叫拉尼埃了
My name is Lagnier now.
拉尼埃
Lagnier!
你这是要去哪里 小傻瓜
Where are you travelling to now, huh, my little imbecile?
-你去哪 -去英国 先生
- Dove vai? - To England, sir.
去英国
To England.
我也是 我们可以一同前去 小卡瓦莱托
I too! We can travel there together, little Cavalletto!
是啊 是啊
Altro, altro!
是啊 很好
Altro, altro, very good.
快睡吧
Go to sleep now.
我也要休息了
I have to...get my rest.
他刚才是不是说里高
Did he say Rigaud?
不 太太 说的是拉尼埃
Non, non, madame, Lagnier.
拉尼埃
Lagnier.
晚安 克莱南先生
Good night, Mr Clennam.
晚安 潘克斯先生
Good night, Mr Pancks.
克莱南先生
Mr Clennam,
冒昧问一句 先生
just a thought, sir.
你不会来自康沃尔的克莱南家族吧 先生
You not one of the Clennams of Cornwall by any chance, sir?
据我所知不是
Not that I know of.
可惜 康沃尔的克莱南家族
Pity. There's a Cornish property going begging,
有一笔遗产尚无人继承
and not a Cornish Clennam to have it for the asking.
我对这种事颇为上心 克莱南先生
I take an interest in such things, Mr Clennam,
只有你知我知
between you and me.
我一直暗中留意
I keep an eye out for them.
其实我私下算是个侦探 先生
I'm a bit of a detective on the quiet, sir.
不过无所谓了 晚安 先生
Well, never mind, wish you goodnight, sir.
潘克斯先生
Mr Pancks?
你愿意为我调查一些事吗
Might you be interested in doing a little detecting work for me?
或许吧
I might.
我想尽可能了解一个
I need to find out as much as possible
因负债被关进马夏尔西狱的人
about a man held in the Marshalsea for debt.
-叫什么名字 -威廉·杜丽
- Name of party? - William Dorrit.
你觉得他可能是遭人陷害
What you think he might have been wronged in some way?
我私下查了一番 但收效甚微
I've made my own enquiries, but to little avail.
不稀奇 这你不擅长 克莱南先生
Not surprised. Not your line, Mr Clennam.
交给我吧
You leave it to me.
只要有任何蛛丝马迹 我一定会追查到底
If there's a trail worth following, I'm the one who follow it.
你要随时向我报告
And you'll keep me informed.
当然 随时汇报 先生
And keep you informed, sir.
多谢 潘克斯先生
Thank you, Mr Pancks.
我们是来见我姐姐 芬妮·杜丽的
We're here to see my sister, Fanny Dorrit.
我也是啊
So am I!
爱德蒙·斯巴克勒
Edmund Sparkler.
别晚上过来 艾米 你给我掉价
Don't come here at night, Amy, you cramp my style.
哈莲特
Harriet.
你不用怕自己 哈莲特
You mustn't be afraid of yourself, Harriet.
拼了命也要保管好
Guard it with your life.
我一心喜欢她 爸
I set my heart on her Pa.
看来你有对手了 约翰
It looks like you've got a rival John.
剧集 | 小杜丽 | 导航列表