剧集 | 小杜丽 | 导航列表
That noble old fellow.
知道他要我几成利吗 两成
You know what he charged me? 20%!
我会把这些钱全赔付给你的 潘克斯先生
You shall be recompensed fully by me, Mr Pancks.
还有奖赏
And rewarded too, I imagine!
给我一千镑就差不多了 克莱南先生
A thousand pounds should see me right, Mr Clennam,
这点钱对杜丽先生已不算什么了
and that's nothing to Mr Dorrit now.
但这事交给您了 先生
But I leave that to you, sir,
还有通知他们这好消息的机会
and also to break it to the family.
在我看来 赶早不赶晚啊 先生
Yeah, can't be done too soon, in my opinion, sir.
克莱南先生来了 太太
Mr Clennam, ma'am.
亚瑟
Arthur...
多伊斯和克莱南
Doyce and Clennam.
你得怎么看我呢
What a sight you must think me.
别介意我的发夹
Pray excuse the wrapper,
衣服还褪色了 这更糟...
and a faded check too, which is worse...
但我们的小朋友正在给我做裙子
..But our little friend is making me a skirt
早饭后我要试一下
and there was to be a trying-on after breakfast.
很抱歉我大清早就来拜访
I apologise for calling so early.
亚瑟 多伊斯和克莱南
Oh, Arthur, Doyce and Clennam,
不必让我爸爸知道你来了
Papa need never know you are here
而且 你也知道
and, as you are well aware,
我们的小朋友是完全值得信任的
our little friend can be fully trusted
-她会慎言的 -芙萝拉...
- to be discreet. - Um, Flora...
我是来见我们的小朋友的
it is our little friend that I came to see.
好的 没问题
Yes, of course.
艾米
Amy!
芙萝拉 可以让我们单独聊几句吗
Flora, would you mind leaving us alone for just a moment?
艾米 我有些关于你♥爸♥爸的要事要说
Amy, I have some very important news about your father.
有事要发生了 约翰 我有强烈的预感
There's something up, John, I feel it in my bones.
我也有强烈的预感 爸爸
I feel it in my bones, too, Pa.
艾米 亲爱的
Amy, my dear.
父亲...
Father...
今早有人让我非常开心
I have been made so happy this morning.
克莱南先生为您带来了好消息
Mr Clennam brought some wonderful news about you!
若不是他先让我做了心理准备
If he had not prepared me for it,
我恐怕会承受不来
I do not think I could have borne it.
什么消息
What is it?
-什么消息 -先生 请冷静
- What is it? - Sir, compose yourself...
想想可能发生在您身上的
and think of the best surprise
最美好的惊喜
that could possibly happen to you.
最美好的 别害怕 大胆地想
The very best. Do not be afraid to imagine it.
可能发生在我身上最美好的...惊喜
The very best... that could happen to me?
对 会是什么呢
Yes. What would it be?
是...
To...
自♥由♥
... to be free.
你要自♥由♥了 马上就自♥由♥了
You shall be. And very soon.
还有
And there is more.
你会变得富有
You shall be prosperous.
你继承了一大笔财产
You are heir to a great fortune.
潘克斯发现了这点
Pancks was the one that found it out.
我要自♥由♥了
I shall be free?
您要自♥由♥了 父亲
You shall be free, Father.
还会富有
And rich?
您可以像从前那样了
And you can be as you were again.
父亲...父亲
Oh, Father... Father.
感谢上帝 感谢上帝
Thank God, thank God!
我...
And, er...
我可以离开马夏尔西狱了
I-I-I can leave the Marshalsea?
您一准备好就可以
As soon as you're ready to.
还会富有 我会变得富有
And rich? I shall be rich?
不用怀疑
No doubt of it.
我要富有了
I shall be rich.
克莱南先生 那么说
Mr Clennam, am I to understand
我现在就能跨出大门了吗
that I could pass through the gate at this very moment?
恐怕暂时还不行
I think not quite yet.
那我依然被监禁着
So I am still confined?
也就几小时了 先生
It is but a few hours, sir.
几小时
A few hours.
你把几小时说得如此轻松 先生
You talk easily of hours, sir.
你认为几小时
How long do you think an hour is
对于一个
to a man
快要窒息的人来说意味着什么呢
who is choking for want of air?
但也许...
But perhaps it's...
也许这...也好 对 也好
... perhaps it's, um... for the best. Yes, for the best.
对 也许这也好
Yes, perhaps it is as well.
父亲 您现在应该休息一下
Father, I think you should rest now.
好 好 我...
Yes, yes, I'm, er...
这些年来真的...
It's all been, um...
对...很累人
Yes... very tired.
我要变得富有了
I shall be rich.
我要自♥由♥了
I shall be free.
我们要去新的世界了
We're going into a new world,
这地方 和与之相关联的一切
and this place and all connected with it
都很快将被遗忘
will soon be forgotten
就好像从未发生过
and as if they never were.
剧集 | 小杜丽 | 导航列表