剧集 | 小杜丽 | 导航列表
Now what the devil do you mean by showing us all up last night?
怎么了 我做了什么
Why? What did I do?
那么急着给高文太太倒水
Rushing around with a tumbler of water for Mrs Gowan,
跑上楼去照顾她 简单说
running upstairs to nurse her in short,
就是一副佣人的样子
behaving like a servant,
而不是你应做的淑女
instead of the lady you're supposed to be.
我简直丢脸死了 艾米
I was mortified, Amy!
而且还是为那刚羞辱了我的家伙的妻子
And all of this for the wife of a man who had just insulted me!
要不是不值得 我真想教训他
If it was worth my while, I'd pull his nose for him.
没那么简单呢
Well, there's more to it than that.
她以前就认识 或者知道这位高文太太
She knew or knew of this Mrs Gowan before yesterday.
要猜出她是谁的朋友也不难
It doesn't take much to divine whose friend Mrs Gowan is.
她是克莱南先生的朋友 对吧
She's Mr Clennam's friend, isn't she?
是这样吗
Is this the case?
是的 父亲
Yes, Father.
艾米 你要维护自己的尊贵身份
Amy, you have a great position to support.
你有责任 我们都有责任
It is incumbent upon you, it is incumbent upon all of us
举止体面 至于克莱南先生...
to make ourselves respected. As to Mr Clennam...
他也曾极不绅士地羞辱过我
Who also saw fit to insult me with his ungentlemanly conduct.
还总管不该他管的闲事
And was always pushing himself in where he wasn't wanted.
克莱南先生一直对我们很好
Mr Clennam always behaved very well to all of us.
你们清楚的
You know he did.
别说瞎话了 艾米
Oh, don't talk nonsense, Amy!
你说的有几分道理 艾米
You are partly correct, Amy.
我不完全赞同芬妮
I don't altogether share Fanny
和爱德华对克莱南先生的批评
and Edward's low opinion of Mr Clennam.
但考虑到我们之前与其的不幸交往
But, in view of our unfortunate prior association,
我们现在务必要与他断绝关系
it is imperative that we now have nothing whatsoever to do with him.
你明白了吗
Is that understood?
你明白了吗 艾米
Is that understood, Amy?
明白了 父亲
Yes, Father.
回头见了 我的小夜莺
See you soon, my little nightingale.
那个老头子 带着女儿的 也在威尼斯
The old man with the daughters is in Venice.
我今天下午见到他们几个了
I saw them all this afternoon.
狮子死了
Lion is dead.
是他毒死了它 我敢肯定
He poisoned him. I'm sure of it.
我还要照顾生意
Business calls.
今天我收到消息 得回伦敦去
I have had intelligence today that calls me back to London.
我认为你隐瞒了一件事 太太
I believe you have something to hide, madam.
剧集 | 小杜丽 | 导航列表