剧集 | 小杜丽 | 导航列表
带他去 约翰
Show him up, John.
这边请 克莱南先生
This way, Mr Clennam.
我觉得您会想要杜丽先生的旧房♥间 先生
I thought you'd like Mr Dorrit's old room, sir.
看在以前的分上
For old times' sake.
真是体贴 约翰
That was a kind thought, John.
不跟我握手吗 约翰
Won't you shake my hand, John?
我不知道我是不是做得到 先生
I don't know as I can, sir.
不 我做不到
No, I find I can't,
但我觉得您会想要这房♥间
but I thought you'd like this room,
我带您来了 那日安了 先生
and here it is for you. Good day, sir.
很高兴欢迎你 先生
Gratified to welcome you, sir.
十分大方的礼物
A very handsome testimonial,
送礼方式很含蓄
offered with great delicacy.
多谢了 先生 没齿难忘
I'm infinitely obliged, sir, infinitely obliged.
谢谢 约翰
Ah, thank you, John.
很抱歉麻烦你了
I'm sorry to have given you the trouble.
你在生我气吗 约翰
Are you...angry with me, John?
告诉你 克莱南先生
I tell you what, Mr Clennam.
要不是你时运不济
If you weren't under a cloud,
但你现在是
which you are,
要不是这有违马夏尔西狱的规矩
and if it wasn't against all the rules of the Marshalsea,
但这确实是
which it is,
我宁可揍你一顿也不要跟你握手
I'd sooner be having a ram with you than shaking your hand!
-请原谅 -当然
- Beg your pardon. - Freely granted.
但是
But, er...
为什么 约翰
...what is it, John?
别介意我这么说 先生
If you don't mind my saying so, sir,
你看上去不太好啊
you don't look very well to me.
你多久没吃东西了
How long since you've eaten anything?
我没胃口
Oh, I don't have any appetite.
我觉得我吃不下
I don't think I could eat.
你不觉得就算不该
D'you not think that even if it's not worthwhile
为了你自己照顾好自己
to take care of yourself for your own sake,
你也该为了别人照顾好自己吗
it's worth doing for somebody else's?
说真的 我不知道该为了谁那么做
Truly, I don't know for whose.
你不知道该为了谁
You don't know whose?!
你怎么敢对我说这话
You can say that to me?!
我不明白 约翰
I don't understand, John.
-我并不想冒犯你 -我都已经忘怀了
- I don't mean to offend you. - I had got over it.
我都忘了
I had.
我可能再也不会去想了
I might never have thought of it again.
我或许不是个绅士
I may not be a gentleman,
但我终究是个男人
but I am a man.
你以为我为什么替你找了这间你会喜欢的房♥间
Why d'you think I found this room for you that you'd like
还替你搬东西上来
and carried up the things for you
尽管我更想把你打倒在地
when I really felt like knocking you down?
你以为是为了你吗
D'you think I did it for your own sake?
我不是为了你
I didn't do it for you!
我是为了她
I did it for her!
谁
For who?
艾米
For Amy!
因为她爱你
Because she loves you!
什么
What?
你怎么能说你不知道
How can you say you don't know it?
长眼睛的人都看得出
Anyone with eyes could see it.
这些墙都知道
These walls know it.
但你是那么高高在上
But you're so lofty,
离我们那么远 根本都没注意到
so far above the rest of us, you don't even notice it.
这么久以来
All the time
我因为她而心碎
I was breaking my heart over her...
而她因为你
...she was breaking hers...
而心碎
...over you.
好了
Well...
这下我告诉你了
I've told you now.
如果您没别的事
So if you won't take anything else,
那我道晚安了 先生
I'll say good night, sir.
晚安 约翰
Good night, John.
我了解感情的事 我们...
I know what these affairs of the heart are like, how we,
我们会犹豫不决
how we hesitate.
我以为自己爱上了一个人
I fancied I was in love with someone.
真不知我为什么要跟你说这些 艾米
I don't know why I'm telling you all this, Amy.
我哥哥被释放了
My brother is free.
一位先生还清了他的债
A gentleman paid his debts,
但他又不愿透露姓名
but he would not allow us to know his name.
但如果我能见到他
But if I could meet him,
我会感谢他
I would thank him,
我会牵起他的手 吻他
and take his hand and kiss it
感谢上苍他如此可怜我们
and thank heaven that he took pity on us.
-我不懂 -不吗
- I don't understand! - Don't you?
你知道吗
Do you know?
有时候我希望你从未去过马夏尔西狱
I sometimes wish that you'd never come to the Marshalsea.
我从未遇到你
That I'd never met you.
这一切都没发生
That none of this had ever happened.
我原本是快乐的
I was happy as I was.
克莱南先生
Oh, Mr Clennam.
希望你不介意我们来
I hope you don't mind us coming around,
但不骗您的
but not to deceive you,
我们不忍♥想着您一个人在这里独自憔悴
we couldn't bear to think of you languishing here on your own.
我们给您带来了些东西 让您开开胃
We brought you a few things, as you see, tempt your appetite.
-谢谢 普罗尼希太太 -天呐
- Thank you, Mrs Plornish. - Oh, dear.
克莱南先生 您看上去可太糟糕了
Mr Clennam, you're not looking well at all.
马夏尔西狱的空气的确很差
The air in the Marshalsea is very bad,
这是不可否认的
there's no denying it.
普罗尼希当初就不适应 是吧
It didn't agree with Plornish. Did it, my love?
我想谁都不会适应的
Don't agree with anybody, I believe.
您拿点东西吧 克莱南先生
Won't you take a little something Mr Clennam?
谢谢 普罗尼希太太 但我没胃口了
Thank you, Mrs Plornish but I'm afraid I've lost my appetite.
我放这儿吧 克莱南先生
I'll leave them here, Mr Clennam.
或许您稍后会想吃呢
Perhaps you'll feel like them later.
看来他是失去生存的意志了
He's lost his will to live, by the looks of it.
你还好吗
Come va?
哄他开心一点 普罗尼希 行吗
Oh, cheer him up a bit, Plornish, if you can.
依我看 克莱南先生 人生难免起起伏伏
The way I see it, Mr Clennam, there's ups and downs.
别问我为什么会有起起伏伏
Don't ask me why - why ups, why downs -
但就是有
but there they is, you know.
但我听说过一条真理
But I've heard it given for a truth
三十年河东三十年河西
that as the world goes round, so it comes round again.
您现在的确落魄
You're down now, there's no doubt about it,
但等时来运转 您还会好起来的
but you'll be up when your turn comes round again.
我恐怕再也好不起来了 普罗尼希先生
I fear I shan't ever be up again, Mr Plornish.
要我说 克莱南先生
What I say, Mr Clennam,
人总有值得感激的事
is there's always something to be thankful for,
您肯定也承认
as I'm sure you yourself will admit.
站在这个房♥间里
Speaking in this room,
就该庆幸
it's a thing to be thankful for that
杜丽先生不会看到这一幕
Miss Dorrit isn't here to know it.
这就值得感激 克莱南先生
So, that's something to be thankful for, you see, Mr Clennam.
起起伏伏嘛
Ups and downs, you see.
起起伏伏
Ups and downs.
谢谢 普罗尼希先生 谢谢
Thank you, Mr Plornish. Thank you.
您想一个人待着了吗 克莱南先生
Would you rather you was left alone now, Mr Clennam?
如果你不介意 普罗尼希太太 我
Er, if you don't mind, Mrs Plornish, I'm not...
我今天不在状态
I don't feel quite myself today.
他确实不在状态 奇弗利先生
He's not himself, indeed, Mr Chivery.
不骗您的 我很担心他
Not to deceive you, I'm very worried about him.
-我觉得他需要医生 -医生
- I think he needs attendance of a medical man. - Medical man.
我觉得他的情况在恶化 奇弗利先生
I think he's sinking into a decline, Mr Chivery.
在恶化
Sinking into a decline.
有些人就是会这样 普罗尼希先生
Does take some of them like that, Mrs Plornish.
我想想办法吧
I'll see what I can do.
剧集 | 小杜丽 | 导航列表