剧集 | 小杜丽 | 导航列表
下集预告
莫多尔新银行吸引到破纪录的存款
莫多尔银行
莫多尔银行
布鲁克斯酒店
这就是伟大的莫多尔先生的家
So this is the home of the great Mr Merdle.
还是尊贵的斯巴克勒先生
And the very distinguished Mr Sparkler
和他可爱新娘的家 是吧 埃德蒙
and his lovely bride, too, isn't it, Edmund?
是的 我最亲爱的
That's it, my dearest love.
直到我们找到自己的住处
Till we take a place of our own.
斯巴克勒先生
Mr Sparkler.
-您是斯巴克勒太太喽 -是的
- And Mrs Sparkler, I presume. - Correct.
相信您旅途愉快吧 太太
I trust you had a pleasant journey, madam.
不是特别愉快
Not particularly.
这位是
And this...
-先生您是 -杜丽先生 我父亲
-...gentleman? - Is Mr Dorrit, my father.
托马斯 去拿行李
Thomas, tend to the luggage.
麻烦诸位随我来
If you would be so good as to follow me.
困难的一天 非常困难
Difficult day, very difficult.
他们不懂 是吧
They don't understand, do they?
他们根本不知道
They have no idea.
斯巴克勒先生和太太还有杜丽先生
Mr and Mrs Sparkler and Mr Dorrit.
对对
Yes, yes.
-你好吗 父亲大人 -还好 还好
- All right, guvnor? - Yes, yes. Tolerably.
这位是芬妮
And this is Fanny!
幸会
Charmed.
您也看到了 她是如此可爱
Vision of loveliness, as you can see!
老实说 我都不敢相信自己如此幸运
Can't believe my luck, to tell you the truth.
这位是她的父亲大人 杜丽先生
Oh, and this is her guvnor, Mr Dorrit.
杜丽先生 幸会
Mr Dorrit, I am pleased to meet you.
我也十分高兴 先生
And I to meet you, sir.
非常荣幸 先生
Greatly honoured, sir,
能够结识当代传奇
to make the acquaintance of the man of the age.
您会高兴得知 先生
You will be happy to hear, sir,
我们走时莫多尔太太身体健康 精神爽朗
that we left Mrs Merdle in very good health and spirits.
是众人瞩目的焦点 备受仰慕
The observed of all observers, the admired of all admirers.
莫多尔太太 是啊 当然了
Mrs Merdle. Yes, to be sure.
或许您能赏光留下做客人
Perhaps you will do me the honour of staying here as my guest.
嗯 多谢您如此客气 先生
Yes, I thank you for the compliment, sir,
我也十分荣幸
and yes, I am greatly honoured by it,
但我已经做了安排
but I've already made arrangements.
但我十分希望您
I should, however, be infinitely grateful
改日能赐教 该如何投资最为妥当
if at some point you could give me the benefit of your advice
那我将感激不尽
as to the prudent investment of my capital.
非常乐意
Happy to.
那我明早等您吧
I'll wait upon you tomorrow morning,
可以吗 随我一起去银行
if I may, on my way to the bank.
先生
Oh, sir,
我太高兴了
I am overwhelmed.
无言无法表达
Words cannot express...
那明天见了
Till tomorrow, then.
时刻注意水平和压力
So always keep your eyes on the level and the pressure.
压力 水平 好
Pressure...Ievel...si.
詹姆斯会教你怎么操作活塞
James will show you how to operate the pistons.
-活塞 好 -不不 你等着
- Pistons. Yes. - No, no, you wait there.
-丹 -亚瑟
- Dan. - Arthur.
我有事想跟你说
I want to talk to you about something.
我也有事跟你说
I, too. The thing is...
我早早醒来 睡不着
I woke up early, couldn't sleep.
圣彼得堡一家工厂来找我
I've been approached by a factory in St Petersburg.
他们要雇佣两名顾问工程师
They're taking on two consultant engineers
希望我做其中一位
and they want me to be one of them.
起初是六个月
It's six months in the first instance,
-可能会延期到一年 -俄♥国♥
- extendable to a year. - Russia?
希望你已经答应了
Well, I hope you've said yes!
我难以决断
Well, I've been in two minds.
我不愿留下你面对
I hate to leave you with this cloud
围绕家族的疑云
hanging over your family name.
但那里有很多工作可做
But there is great work to be done there,
而且他们不事事局限于繁文缛节
and they don't bind everything up in red tape.
你当然得去 你当然得去
Of course you must go! Of course you must.
总之 我也想做个投资
Anyway, I have an idea about a venture of my own.
我觉得我们该利用我们的资本 丹
I think we ought to be making our capital work for us, Dan,
我想把钱投入莫多尔基金
and I want to put it into Merdle's funds.
投机 这可不好
Speculation. Never cared for that.
不 这不是投机 远远不是
No. This isn't speculation, far from it.
这是投资 很可靠 保底的投资
This is investment. It is solid, copper-bottomed investment.
得了 丹 财富青睐勇者
Come on, Dan. Fortune favours the brave.
这是千载难逢的机会
This is the chance of a lifetime.
你去俄♥国♥ 让我为你做笔好投资
You go to Russia and let me do this for you.
你不会后悔的
You won't regret it.
好吗
Agreed?
好
Agreed!
太优雅了
Tres elegant!
先生今晚在酒店用餐吗
Will Monsieur be dining at the hotel this evening?
不 莫多尔先生请我今晚去他家吃饭了
No, Mr Merdle's invited me to dine at his house tonight.
让我在伦敦期间每晚都去
And every night while I'm in London.
怎么了
What is it?
麻烦了 先生
If you please, Monsieur,
抱歉打扰
I am so sorry to disturb.
是莫多尔先生来了
But it is Monsieur Merdle!
让他进来啊
Well, show him in, man!
莫多尔先生 先生
Monsieur Merdle, Monsieur.
真是荣幸 先生 还如此早
This is indeed an honour, sir, and at such an early hour.
-希望没打扰到你 -没没
- Not too early for you, I hope. - Oh, no, no, no!
很遗憾 有些人还得努力挣钱呢
Some of us have to work for our money, unfortunately.
您坐下 跟我一起用些茶点吧
Would you sit down and take some refreshment with me?
谢谢
Thank you.
但我就不要了
But nothing for me.
您想投资 杜丽先生
Now, you want to invest some money, Mr Dorrit.
我或许恰好能帮您
I think I might possibly be in a position to help you.
莫多尔先生 您肯考虑我...
Mr Merdle, that you think me worthy...
当然 现在
Of course, at the present moment,
一个外人想要
it would not be easy for a mere outsider
投资好的项目并不容易
to come into any of the good things,
除非
unless it were
是我们俗称的"巨额投资"
at what we are accustomed to term "a very long figure".
但你现在也算是家人了 请坐
But you can be considered one of the family now. Please.
有一个不错的项目或许能让您投进来
There is a very good thing it might be possible to let you in on,
算是大大破例了
on highly privileged terms.
那么不需要"巨额"喽
Not at a very long figure, then?
很好 杜丽先生 那么您明白了
Very good, Mr Dorrit, I see you understand these things.
那些不知情的人要进行巨额投资
There is a long figure for the man who isn't in the know,
而知情的人则不需要
and a surprisingly short one for the man who is in the know.
当然 交易得保证干净明白
There must be integrity and uprightness, of course,
否则生意可继续不下去
in these transactions, or business could not go forward.
当然
No, of course not.
那么您愿意继续
Then you are happy to proceed?
莫多尔先生
Mr Merdle,
我会很高兴 很荣幸
I should be happy - honoured -
将我自己和我的财富
to put myself and my fortune
交给您
in your hands.
请让让 先生
If you could just stand aside for one moment, sir.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
别挤 先生们
Hold back, gentlemen!
退后点 早上好 先生
Stand back, please! Good morning, sir.
早上好
Good morning.
杜丽先生
Mr Dorrit!
杜丽先生
Mr Dorrit!
天呐 失踪的法国人还不见踪影
Oh, dear! Missing Frenchman still missing
而克莱南家则遭到怀疑
and the House of Clennam fallen under suspicion.
不是多伊斯和克莱南 那是另一家公♥司♥
Not Doyce and Clennam, that's different kind of business.
是亚瑟 你记得亚瑟吗
剧集 | 小杜丽 | 导航列表