剧集 | 小杜丽 | 导航列表
小杜丽
第四集
前情提要
下集预告
楼下有一个木盒子
Downstairs there's a wooden box
装着法律文件和其他文件
containing legal documents and other papers.
绝不能让我儿子看到这些东西
It is imperative that my son should never see them.
我要亲眼看着它们销毁 不是藏起来
I want to see them destroyed, not hidden.
拼了命也要保管好
Guard it with your life.
欢迎来到特威肯翰
Welcome to Twickenham!
你好吗 弥格尔斯小姐
How are you, Miss Meagles?
很好 谢谢 克莱南先生
Very well, thank you, Mr Clennam.
-你呢 -能见到你就再好不过了
- And yourself? - All the better for seeing you.
里高先生
Monsieur Rigaud!
你这是要去哪里
Where are you travelling to?
-去英国 先生 -我也是
- To England, sir. - I too!
我一心喜欢她 爸
I've set my heart on her, Pa.
那您觉得我有机会吗
Do you think I've got a chance?
为什么没有呢 她又不是皇亲国戚
Why not? She's not royalty, is she?
约翰·奇弗利
John Chivery.
约翰·奇弗利
Mr and Mrs...
先生和太太
John Chivery.
约翰·奇弗利先生
Mr John Chivery,
著名的马夏尔西狱
Head Turnkey of the famous
主管看守
Marshalsea Prison,
以及他挚爱的妻子
and his beloved wife...
艾米
Amy.
此处埋葬着约翰·奇弗利
Here lies John Chivery,
他做了六十年看守
60 years turnkey,
还有他衷心挚爱的妻子
and his truly beloved wife,
艾米
Amy.
小约翰
Young John!
您好 先生 我自作主张
Ho do you do, sir? I've taken the liberty....
-嗯 -给您送来几根雪茄 先生
- Yes? - A few cigars, sir.
这...嗯 太好了
Oh, that's... Yes, oh, that's too...
太好了
Lovely.
放下吧 孩子
Put them down, my boy.
艾米小姐出去兜风了
Miss Amy is out for an airing, you know.
-去河边吗 先生 -是的 没错
- By the river, sir? - By the river, yes
她似乎最喜欢去那里散步了
She seems to like to walk there more than anywhere.
你今天格外帅气啊 约翰
You're looking uncommonly smart today, John.
谢谢您 杜丽先生
Thank you, Mr Dorrit.
你有什么地方要去吗
Are you going anywhere in particular?
我想去河边兜兜风 先生
I thought I might take an airing by the river, sir.
好主意
What an excellent idea.
嗯 真是个好主意
Yes, that's an excellent idea.
年轻人 就喜欢去兜风
Young people, they like to take an airing.
你不会把她从我身边带走吧 约翰
You wouldn't take her from me, John?
我绝不会的 杜丽先生 绝不会
I would never do that, Mr Dorrit, never.
她会永远待在这里
She would always be here.
当然了
Of course she would.
当然
Of course she would.
好孩子 她就在河边
Well, my boy, you find her by the river.
就在河边
By the river.
狮子 小心 先生 坐下
Lion! Here, sir! Down!
你好 你是
Hello. Who are you?
我叫克莱南 先生
My name is Clennam, sir.
亨利·高文
Henry Gowan.
这里真美 是吧
Pretty place, this, don't you think?
-你第一次来吗 -是的
- Your first time here? - Yes.
我觉得这里是天堂
I think it's paradise.
亨利
Henry!
你好 米妮
Hello, Minnie!
我们进去吧
Shall we go in?
我自作主张请了
I've taken the liberty of inviting
泰特·巴纳克尔先生也来做客
Mr Tite Barnacle to join us.
你认识他吗 克莱南
Do you know him, Clennam?
是的
I do.
约翰 是你吗
John, is it you?
是的 我打扰你了吗
I'm afraid. Did I disturb you?
我来这边
I took the liberty of walking this way
是因为杜丽先生恰好提到你可能在这儿
because Mr Dorrit chanced to mention you might be here.
是嘛
Did he?
我惹你不开心了吗
Have I done something to upset you?
我们一直是好朋友
We've always been good friends,
是吧 艾米
you and I, haven't we, Amy?
是啊
Yes, we have.
我希望我们能一直做朋友 不会改变
I hope that we'll continue so, nothing change.
但改变是难免的 艾米
But things do change, Amy.
这世界就是如此 也该是如此
That's the way of things, and the way things should be.
我该回去了 约翰
I think I should go back now, John.
艾米 求你让我把话说出来
Amy, please let me say what I have to say.
否则我要疯掉的
I shall go mad if I don't.
我觉得
I think...
你知道我一直爱着你
You know I've always loved you,
自从我们还是儿时玩伴时
ever since we were playfellows.
我也一直喜欢你 约翰
I've always been fond of you, John.
我愿为你付出一切
I'd do anything for you!
我愿从那栏杆上跳下来
I'd fling myself off that parapet
如果那能逗你一笑的话
if it would give you a moment's joy.
别那样 约翰
Please don't do that, John.
那就结束我的痛苦 答应做我妻子吧
Then put me out of my misery and say you'll be my wife.
对不起 我做不到 约翰
I'm sorry. I can't do that, John.
我喜欢你
I am fond of you,
但我不可能对你有那样的感情
but I could never feel about you that way,
有你希望的那种感情
the way you'd like me to.
-或许有一日会的 -不会的
- Well, you might come to. - No.
对不起 约翰 我知道我是不会的
I'm sorry, John. I know I never shall.
那我得问问
Then I must ask.
-是有别人吗 -没有
- Is there someone else? - No.
我是说
That is...
我觉得我永远不会结婚
I don't expect I shall ever marry.
老实说 我现在这样照顾父亲
And in truth, I'm quite contented as I am,
就很知足了
looking after Father.
但我希望 你有一天能娶个好妻子
But I hope you will have a good wife one day,
因为那是你应得的
because you deserve one.
求你别哭
Please don't cry!
我忍♥不住 艾米
I can't help it, Amy.
我一心喜欢你
I'd set my heart on you.
再见
Goodbye!
*那是夏日最后的玫瑰*
*Tis the last rose of summer*
*独自地绽放*
*Left blooming alone*
*她可爱的朋友们*
*All her lovely companions...*
听我说
I say, look here.
那人是谁
Who is that fellow?
主人家的朋友 我不认识
Friend of our host's. No friend of mine.
他是个凶巴巴的激进分子
He's a most ferocious radical, you know.
跑去我们那儿 找我父亲
Went up to our place, pitched into my father,
和我的麻烦
pitched into me.
从没见过那种事
You never heard anything like it!
-他想要什么 -说他想知道
- What did he want? - Said he wanted to know!
简直闻所未闻
I'd never heard anything like it!
你把他赶走了吧
Sent him packing, I hope?
当然了
Well, yes, of course.
但他也未免太不知耻了
But, still, the cheek of it!
再瞧他现在
And look at the fellow now!
我来解决吧
I'll take care of that.
我们弹个二重奏吧 米妮
How about a little duet, Minnie?
不好意思
If you'd excuse me.
你认识高文先生吗
Do you know Mr Gowan?
是的 在这儿见过好几次了
Yes, I've met him here often enough.
他是个画家 给名流画肖像
He's a painter of sorts, society portraits and so on.
剧集 | 小杜丽 | 导航列表